Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From the fires of hate. (Angel and Distain)

She giggled lightly as he awoke and stirred from his sleep, stretching and the works as many did n bed as they woke up. She smiled brightly as he finally opened his eyes, blushing lightly as he looked her over. "Good morning." She said in a hushed tone. As he backed away and slipped his hand from her body, she playfully frowned before chuckling again. "I slept very well thank you. Best night of sleep I've had in a while." She blushed again, a warm smile gracing her lips as if it were to never leave.

He smiled softly speaking some words slowly and the deep language of the Dow. "That is how we say good morning. " He spoke softly leaning in speaking it again he figured this was as good a place as any to start a language lesson. He laid there not able to leave if he wanted to yet her head was still resting on his arm threw the pillow. "Are you hungry do you want me to go may breakfast? " He wanted to stay in bed until his morning erection went away after showing her himself last night he did not want to do it again.

Hearing the words ring in her ear caused chills to go up her spine. She smiled lightly, repeating the phrase out loud. "Wow... the language is so seductive. Does it always feel like this?" She chuckled lightly, trying hard not to admit what happened when he spoke like that to her. Now the question for breakfast arose. Breakfast? It was much too early to eat yet. Well... not too early but she wasn't awake enough for it. She couldn't even tell if her stomach wanted food or not yet. "Not quite hungry yet Thanos. But thank you for offering." She offered a sweet smile, lifting her head and moving back a bit to let him get up if he so wished it.

He looked at her a bit confused he had never thought of the language as seductive but it he would not argue with her on that. He had no clue what she meant by feel he had never felt anything about the language. " It might always feel like that what does it feel like?" He smiled as she said he did not have to get up he was glad to have some time to lay there. "Okay i will wait for breakfast then. " He smiled looking into her eyes not moving an inch he liked her laying on his arm.

She turned towards him, snuggling a bit closer as she spoke. "It's almost.... seductive. Alluring. Like a spell being cast. It rings in my ears and makes feel... enticed in a way. It's exhilerating." She giggled lightly, her cheeks blushing a bit once she realized how close she was to him, but she liked it. She cleared her throat, dismissing the thought despite the fact she was laying on his muscular arm. What could she say? She was a typical woman and she was weak around certain feature Thanos had.

.: Missed me? :.

"I am certainly glad you enjoy it once i have taught you it i may just neglect to speak to you in any other tongue. " He smiled brightly his finger tip trailing up and down her spine lightly as he stared into her mesmerizing eyes. He smirked and spoke again in his tongue again asking to kiss her knowing she would not respond. At least he for now could tell her that he enjoyed the thought with out actually telling her.

(OMG YES! MINE!)

She giggled lightly at his words. "That would be cruel! You know what it does to me... I'd be in a constant daze and state of seduction." She giggled lightly again, but it was interrupted by a soft moan. Feeling his fingertips drag along her spine gave her chills and made her cheeks blush again as her eyes closed from the feeling. Then he spoke in that delicious native tongue that drove her crazy. Her eyes opened, half-lidded in a seductive stare. Slowly, she leaned over him, bringing her face closer to his before her lips touched upon his own.

His hand left her side as his finger continued to dance and play along her spine the soon his hand moved to her cheek holding it lightly. He held it lightly as his lips danced and played against hers trying to make the kiss more passionate. He longed to taste her kiss to feel his tongue play against her's his lips urging her's to open. Once they had coaxed hers open his tongue almost teased hers seeming to dare it to come dance with his.

She was acting on impulse. Once she realized what she was doing, she almost panicked. But, she quickly noticed that he had returned the favor, enduring the kiss and even pushing it along. She calmed herself, her hands finding their place on his right shoulder and his left cheek just as he caressed hers. Feeling his lips and his tongue tease her in such a way made her slightly aggressive for more. Her tongue met his like a viper, firmly dancing with his as she let a soft and pleasurable moan slip into his ears.

He allowed a groan to slip threw the kiss as she began to kiss him more aggressively. He began nipping and nibbling at her tongue and lip as they kissed his hand leaving her face and returning to her side. He began rubbing her side lightly just below her ribs his foot finding her calf rubbing it lightly. After several long passionate minuets he pulled back breathing deeply his hand slipping up her arm to his shoulder lacing his cool metallic fingers with hers. His eyes staying locked on her's he had no idea what to say he was just lost in the pleasure of the kiss.

Feel his hand slip away from her cheek to her side was both enticing and chilling. His cool metallic fingers laying lightly against her thin silk gown, the fabric thin enough to feel the chill the metal contained as he caressed her side. Another soft moan slipped through the almost ending kiss as she felt his ankle slide across her calve, her legs returning the favor as she moved her legs in slow and seductive motions against his own. Once he pulled away she sighed happily, lying her head against his chest. "That was amazing." It was like magic to her. A fairytale come true in her eyes. She was indeed a dreamer, but this feeling that she couldn't shake was real, and she was sure of it.

"Yes it certainly was you are a fantastic kisser my dear." He smiled his hands slipping down to her hip pulling it gently up to rest over his waist draping it around him. "I suppose one of us should get out of bed and make breakfast some time soon. Though i think i could easily make a meal out of your kisses. " He smiled his eyes entranced by her running over her face watching her reaction to her touches and kisses. He smiled having no intention of getting up she had already seen his girth when it was soft masked by his shorts, he had no intention of shower her his full length after her kisses had turned him on so.

She blushed at his words, her eyes wandering away as they closed slightly for a moment. "Thank you." She smiled bashfully, a light giggle escaping her lips. Hearing his next words only made her blush more. "Well...-" She hesitated for a moment before she swallowed hard. "Why don't you make a meal... out of the rest of me?" Her head was low, her eyes looking up at him nervously and anxiously.

"Are you certain that is what you want?" He smiled looking into her eyes pressing his into her neck kissing and nibbling lightly. His chilled hand moving to her breast resting on it lightly waiting for her response. His human hand slipped down resting on her bottom pulling her body to him tightly so she could feel his tip pressing against her.

His question kept the blush on her cheeks from fading away. She was unsure, but after feeling his lips on her neck pushed her overboard. "Yes!" She was nearly breathless and more than eager to feel more. She was a virgin but not stupid. Her body was tingling all over and she couldn't ignore the effect his lips had on her. It was just his lips. She could feel the cold metallic hand through the thin silk of her gown. His cool fingers groping her breast, giving her chills. The palm of the same hand pressed right against her tender, little nipple, making it harden beneath his hand and causing a soft gasp and gentle moan to escape her lips. As he pulled her in closer to him, she couldn't help but be at his mercy. "More."

He smiled and rolled her onto her back gently his fingers finding the bottom of her night gown and slowly began peeling it up her body. His eyes followed the soft silk up her beautiful form the view of her soft flesh making him throb beneath his shorts. "Do you wish to make love or simply me to make enjoy you in other ways. " He spoke softly knowing the young girl would be nervous about making love with a stranger. As her top reached her ribs he leaned down and began kissing ever so tenderly just below the fabric as it inched up her form. His lips dragging from soft kiss to soft kiss as he seemed to be exploring every inch of her skin before exposing more.

Feeling him slip her gown up excited her more and more. She could already feel her panties getting slightly damp from the excitement. Her cheeks were a bright red from embarrassment though. She was nervous. She had never been intimate with a guy like this before. All of the men in her village only discriminated against her, so she had never gotten a chance for intimacy, or even any type of relationship for that matter. Hearing his words only made her blushing cheeks more apparent as she thought on his words. "Well um... I'm not exactly sure of what I'm doing... I'm kinda... new to this." She blushed harder, her confession was embarrassing to say the least. It was hard to admit that she was... inexperienced.

He smiled and slowly helped her slip off her gown leaving her nearly completely exposed. A dark but delighted smile crossed his face when she spoke of how she was knew at this. "Well then i shall just delight in having the first taste of you tonight. Perhaps when we grow a bit closer i show you the wonders of our coupling. " He smiled leaning in slowly his cool right hand slipping quickly up her form to her breast fondling it gently. His left took the opposite path down slipping between her thighs rubbing her moist core threw her panties. Smirking he took her nipple into his mouth sucking firmly his tongue dancing around it slowly.

His smile made her nervous in an excited way. It showed his eagerness, and though she wouldn't admit it, she was just as eager for the experience. Hearing his words sent a small shiver down her spine as her petite body became exposed. This made her blush more than ever before. An innocent gasp slipped from her lips as she felt the cool air surround her form. His hand... Ooooo that cool metal hand of his sliding up her body instantly coated her skin in chills, as if appearing out of no where. Feeling the cool metal on her sensitive, perky breasts drove her crazy, making her moan almost instantly, just after a gentle gasp of excitement. Before she could calm herself, his other hand caressed her most precious spot. A feeling like none other she had felt before. Her walls jumping and convulsing with pure want. Her little clit already hardening beneath his touch. "Thanos!"

Back
Top Bottom