Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From the fires of hate. (Angel and Distain)

Thanos nodded in response to his asking about his name and to his comments on her being treated differently. His face hardened a bit though as it upset him seeing the elves of this city treating her so poorly. He slipped his left arm around her mother giving her a soft hug with his human arm. "It sickens me that the youth of this town have been allowed to forget they many of them owe there existence to a Drow. I see that the only one who still cares about my sacrifices for the people of this town is myself. "

His face grew angry and he stiffened a bit breaking the hug slowly standing up slightly stiffened. "I plan on going later to see the father of the boy who lead the attack. Timijin witnessed the attack though he was very young I suppose he has forgotten the lives that where lost trying to harm him. " He glanced at Iraelia taking a deep breath her face calming him slightly bring back his stoic calm. "Iraelia I would be delighted if i could see you again before i leave town. Your presence has reminded me of a pleasant past, I would also be delighted if you would allow me to see you when i return to town. " He took a deep breath he wanted so much more then a few visits but he could not ask for that it was far to hasty.

Iraelia smiled, stepping forward to lay a gentle hand upon his shoulder. She offered a reassuring smile as e calmed down. "Don't be so easily angered. I am fine. Thanks to you." She smiled again and pulled back, hearing his wishes to see her again. His statement saddened her momentarily. But then she realized why his request was so subtle. She nodded. "Of course. It seems my mare has returned so... At the sound of the dinner horn I will meet you over by he Tu'lise forrest entrance." The corner of her mouth pulled into a slight smirk as she pardoned him for his departure.

Thanos smiled and took her hand kissing the back of it ever so lightly trying to maintain his politeness. Soon he had slipped from the home and back to his horse, he pressed the horse firmly to get it Timijin's forge. He arrived there quickly and jumped from the back of his horse the ride had calmed him down but he wanted to appear angry. He burst threw the door sending the nob slamming into the wall. He glared at the woman at the counter as he walked into the back of the store ignoring her protest.

"Timijin you need to have a discussion with your son or shall i go find your mother and father? Perhaps they can remind you that is because of my sacrifices that you still walk this earth. " He glared at the elf staring into his eyes taking a deep breath his hands hovering over his blades. "You tell your boy and his friends that they are not to bother Drow who enter this village unarmed. If i hear even a rumor that a single well meaning Drow is harmed in this village your son will lose his life as penance. " He turned just as quickly his keen ears listening for an attack from behind as he walked from the forge slowly.

Timijin stepped forward with his arms crossed. "Loraln is a grown man now Thanos. I can't go slapping his hiney everytime he get's himself into trouble. But you are correct. I should teach him a bit of his family's past." He nodded humbly and watched as Thanos exited his home. His wife's back pressed againt the stone wall in fear of the massive Thanos. Timijin followed behind Thanos, picking his wife up from the wall and holding her close...

Back at home Iraelia was preparing her mare for the ride, he rmother standing beside her. "He's very protective of you desite only meeting him yesterday." She offered a playful smile. Iraelia smiled back and shook her head. "He's protective of our kind. I don't think there's any specifics with me..." Her mothered laughed gently, "Oh come now child. I see the way he looks at you. And eagerly requesting to see you? Child, you're not that blind."

There was a short pause before she responded. "Ma ma? Why is it you never taught me anything about my kind?" Her mother looked down for a moment, petting the mare's neck. "I'm sorry child. But it would be like an English professor trying to teach math. I know nothing of the Drow other than what I hear. I've taught you well not to listen to rumors. It'd be hypociticl of me to try and teach you of what I only hear about." "Yes, I suppose so... but Thanos... has offered to teach me ma ma..." There was a short pause. "Oh? And what of you studies here?" "I could always come back. But I fea this my be my only chance to learn of my kind!"

"The only chance to learn? Or to love?" Her mother spoke with a smile.

"What?" Iraelia responded in shock.

"Oh yes. I see the way you look at him too. He's very handsome as well, and he seems to adore you. I think you should go. Thanos has a geat respect from our family... I trust he will keep you well."

"Oh thank you ma ma!" She wrapped her arms aound her mother gratefully, tears in her eyes as she did so.

"Now get. He's probably already waiting for you."

Iraelia nodded ad mounted her mare before blowing her mother a kiss. Then she took off, heading torwards the forrest entrance. It took her a few moments, but she arrived there nonetheless, searching for Thanos.

He was pleased that the boy he knew so long ago had learned not forgotten he felt bad for threatening him. He did however need to keep his appearance of a hard soldier that had seen so much. He needed people to be a bit scared of him he did not want people getting used to him it would be far to dangerous. He made his way quickly to the forest entrance setting there on his horse sighing softly. He smiled when she rode up ridding out of the forest and up to her smiling.

The nose of his horse at her horses tail so he could look her in the face. "I hope that your night staying with me did not get you in any trouble. " He smiled reaching out putting his gloved hand on her arm. "I hope that your family does not think ill of me for keeping you away all night." He smiled looking at her smiling brightly. "I will be leaving town in 2 days I will spend as much time teaching you as i can before i have to leave. "

She swung her leg over so that she was sitting side saddle to face him. She smiled weakly an took his hand into her own, holding it tightly. "I'm sorry Thanos but... Two days isn't enough for me..." She looked down, almost as if she were disappointed and utterly sad. "That's why I convinced my mother to let me leave with you!" She lifted her head, smiling brightly, but still waited patiently for his response.

"Well that is fantastic. " He smiled looking at her bringing her hands to his lips. "You should take my horse home with you and gather some things to take with you. I will meet you at my cave then in the morning i will start teaching you. " He smiled brightly very excited to have her come with him. It was going to be so nice having another drow around to talk to. He smiled as he slipped from his horse handing her the reigns. "If you need to stay the night at home to get your packing done that is fine just remember we only have 2 horses 2 carry everything we need. "

She smiled lightly and shook her head. "No, it's alright. I don't have much to take. As you can obviously tell, my family isn't exactly rich. I'll be done before nightfall and um... I'll meet you back at the cave." She smiled again, petting his mare's nose lightly then stepping back before whispering in his ear. "Plus I don't want to give you anymore weight having to carry his big butt." She giggled lightly, looking up at Thanos knowing well he couldn't hear.

Thanos glared at her playfully before he turned and walked into the woods. "Do not stay out too late. My home can be a challenge to find in the dark. " He smiled as he turned towards the town he needed to go clean up his cave. Once he arrived he pushed the rock away so she could walk right in. He smiled and made the house a little more livable for her adding a screen for her to change behind and cleaning out a dresser for her cloths.

A few hours later, Iraelia arrived, her horse whinnying at the cave opening. She slid from her chestnut brown mare and started unstrapping her carrying bag from her back. She sighed lightly, petting her horses nose and told her to wait there.

She walked into the cave with a bright smile on her face, dropping her bag by the entrance way. "Thanos? I'm here." She called out in somewhat of a sing song voice.

Thanos stepped out of the shadows near the door putting one hand around her stomach the other around her mouth. "You should be more careful darling where we go people will not like us." He smiled his hand slipping from her mouth a smile on his face as he let her go. "I am sorry for doing that you just walked right past me and i could not resist. " He smiled turning taking the reigns of the horses smiling brightly as he lead them into the stable area his horse nipping at her bottom as he walked past.

"Perverted horse! " He growled as he put the horses away turning to face her walking slowly towards her. "The bottom 2 drawers are empty and are all yours. " He smiled walking over to the door pushing it closed before walking back in smiling. "How was your trip?"

She gasped, as well as letting out a terrified squeal, her body stiffening in his arms since she was petrified. Hearing his words in her ear made goosebumps coat her skin. As he let her go she took a few quick steps away from him, looking deep into his eyes with a look of scared confusion. After she heard his explination she growled hitting his human arm playfully. "That was not nice!" She said, pointing at him with a stern finger. She took a few moments to lean against the stoned cave wall to catch her breath. Watching carefully as he guided her horse to the stables, she couldn't help but to laugh at the situation. "Aw, I think he likes her."

She smiled sweetly as he pointed out the two drawers and let out a soft giggle. "Well, seeing as we're leaving in two days I figured I shouldn't unpack." As he came over to her, a slight blush came over her cheeks. "It was fine. Much faster riding than being lead." She chuckled lightly.

He smiled placing her bags by the larger of the two beds taking a deep breath. He moved slowly setting down on the smaller of the beds removing his armor slowly. He smiled up at her he loved having such a beautiful woman wanting to follow him around. "I am sorry i have a bit of a dark playful side it is part of our past. As a child the games are about surprise attacks on your friends seeing who can hide from the others long enough to attack them. "

He smiled looking at her soon setting in only light pants and a light shirt. "So what is the first thing you would like to know about your heritage that is why your here after all." He smiled hoping she was here for more then just an education but he would understand if she was not.

She giggled lightly, removing her dress robes from over her gown. "Kind of like hide and go seek. Only you scare the seeker." She smiled lightly, moving over to the other bed as she laid down upon the soft, inviting furrs that were beside his. She moaned as she did the previous night, feeling the furrs caress her soft, silky smooth skin was a guilty pleasure for her. Rolling over onto her side she glided her hand across them, as if she were almost petting them, but only for her own selfish wants to feel the texture against her the skin of her hand and arm. She giggled at her own actions as she looked over to him. She couldn't help herself, her eyes wandered over his figure, almost becoming distracted as she looked him over. She had never been more attracted to a man. But she only assumed it was part of her nature to be more attracted to a Drow male.

His words snapped her back to reality as she gave a soft chuckle in response. "Not at all. It was a mere excuse to be with you. I do not care at all about my heritage." Her tone was drastically sarcastic so that he wouldn't take her too seriously. Incase he did, she offered a playful laugh and shook her head. "I did come because I do want to be around you. As for my background... I wouldn't even know where to start." Her eyes wandered to his. Her shimmer aqua hues looking for the answer in his own.

He slipped into the covers when she started to undress he laid down the beauty of the young girl would cause a reaction when she started to disrobe. Once he was tucked into bed he did his best to hid the fact that he was watching her rather intently. "I forgot to mention there is a screen just to the left of your bed. " He chuckled his cheeks getting warm the only way to tell he was blushing was to touch his dark skin.

He stiffened a bit as she stated she was only there to be with him he could not believe someone would leave their life to be with him. His heart raced until she started to chuckled he was not sure if he was relieved or not at least it made it less awkward. "I will start teaching you our language in the morning then. That seems to be as good a place as any to start learning. " He smiled at her his eyes catching hers for a few moments. "Good night sleep well if you need anything just let me know. "With that he turned away from her knowing if he laid facing her it would take him longer to drift off.

She smiled lightly, tearing the covers from her figure and letting them fall to the side. Slowly she crept up beside him, touching his shoulder gently as she laced her fingers around the curve of his muscle. "There is one thing..." When he would turn to look at her, her expression would be that of hopeful. Her lips, slightly pursed. Her eyes soft and friendly as they looked deep into hia. "I would um..." She began to blush slightly, feeling her cheeks warming the more she thought about it. "I would like to lay with you... Only if that would be ok! I mean..." Her fingers laced together, her eyes looking away, slightly afraid of what his reaction might be towards her suggestion.

He turned to face her when her hand gripped the muscle on his silver arm. He listened to her as she asked to lay with him and it made him a bit nervous. It had been so long since he had laid with a woman he was not certain if he should accept her request or not. Slowly he twisted in the bed and sat up at the edge of the bed. "I am not certain why you wish to lay with me but i would not mind company in bed tonight. The other bed is better suited to having a pair sleeping in it. It is much large and we could both have our space. Here... " He turned to look at the small bed he was laying in and smiled. "We would have to be laying nearly on top of one another. " He slowly stood moving to the bed lifting the blankets and standing to the side to usher her in. He was completely unaware that his pants had shifted while he laid down revealing his manhood threw the light fabric.

She smiled lightly at his words. Was her feelings for him not obvious? But she wouldn't push the matter just yet... Then again, once she heard that they would have to nearly be ontop of one another to sleep in the other bed, she couldn't resist. "I wouldn't mind." Realizing what she had just admitted made her blush extremely. She stood with him and followed over to the other bed, sliding in beneath the covers and looked up at him. "Oh my!" She said, looking at the slight bulge in his pants.

He smiled at her as she said that she would not mind it he had though that she was attracted to him but he was not certain. "Just because we do not have to lay together does not mean we do not have to. " He spoke softly smiling crawling into bed behind her covering himself up. He did not see her eyes when she said spoke in shock at seeing his groin. "Is something wrong did i miss something? " He glanced around turning a bit to face her revealing the bind in his pants that was causing him to show. He slipped his flesh arm under he head as he faced her giving her a bit more of a pillow his eyes locking on hers.

"Of course." She replied quickly to his first sentence. She smiled lightly, giggling as he made his way into the bed. Once she heard him question about her reaction, she giggled again. She wasn't sure of how she was exactly going to explain that she saw his cock through his pants. She simply smiled, shaking her head before she spoke. "I simply saw something I don't believe I should have." She giggled again, eyeing down between his legs, before looking back up at him with a warm smile preventing further laughter towards the embarrassing situation.

He groaned softly closing his eyes his face hot with embarrassment. He slipped a hand down to cover his groin shaking his head taking a deep breath. "I am sorry i did not know you think you it was visible. " He turned a bit taking a deep breath laying on his back. "Sweet dreams." He spoke softly closing his eyes he was very nervous about what to do he had no clue what he was going to do this whole situation was making him nervous.

She smiled lightly, cuddling closer to him as she rested her head on his chest, her right arm coming across his belly as she turned on her side to face him. "Sweet dreams." She smiled lightly, closing her eyes... taking a little bit to fall asleep.

[Ack... so short.]

"Sweet dreams." It took him a long while to fall asleep he smiled watching the young girl drift off. He finally did drift off threw out the night he rolled onto his side facing her draping his metal arm lightly over her side. His face was only inches from her's as he slept late into the morning his dreams filled with pleasant dreams for the first time in decades. Something about having a beautiful woman who seemed to care about holding him during the night had calmed his mind.

Late morning and Iraelia was still asleep. No dreams evaded her mind during the night, so she had a peaceful night of sleep. Being in his arms made her feel... safe, secure, and protected. She smiled as she slept, feeling so calm let her relax. Not having to worry about the neighborhood's hoodlums bother her at the window or disrupting her sleep. She never slept in so late, but without the disturbances she was able to and she rather liked it.

Slowly, she woke up. Her eyes fluttering open, taking in her brighter surroundings. She groaned lightly, but it wasn't that bad. Being inside of a cave had its advantages. She went to go stretch lightly, but she quickly noticed how close her and Thanos were. It made her smile and blush, feeling the cold metal through the fabric of her gown felt nice in contrast of the warm morning air. She moaned happily, laying there as she watched him still asleep.

Her soft groan and light moan caused Thanos to stir he was a notoriously light sleeper from years of traveling alone. He groaned softly taking a deep breath his eyes still closed as he stretched his back lightly his body pressing against her slightly. His hand slipped from behind her and rested on her side just below her ribs as he groaned softly. He took a deep breath as his hand rubbed her side lightly his eyes opening. A happy sigh escaped his lips taking as his eyes ran over her face smiling brightly.

He moved his hips back knowing that he would be hard in the morning and he did not want to press it into her. "Good morning did you sleep well? " He smiled as his hand left her side laying his arm at his side not wanting to seem to forward. To his knowledge this was the first time she had ever been this close to a boy who was not trying to hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom