Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night At Club X (rawrpancakes & Anansi)

She felt each spurt of his hot cum as it flooded her insides. She wrapped her body around his and bit his shoulder gently. "Oh GOd that was so good." she whispered. She could feel his cum spilling out of her and she closed her legs tighter around him trying to make as much of it as possible stay in as long as possible.

Grabbing her legs he pulled them up higher. Growling his hands grabbed at her pillows before pulling them under her so her hips were turned upwards before he forced her legs upwards and off his waist and he began to thrust into her once more. Leaning down he bit at her nipple suckling at it roughly as he drove himself into the soupy mess that was now her womb.

She was surprised when he resumed his fucking so quickly. Her pussy ached from his wonderful abuse. "How can you be ready already? I'm too sore please stop." As he kept pounding away she knew he wasn't going to stop so she suggested something else he may like. "You can fuck my ass. I don't care, but my pussy needs a break please?"

[

"Either way, all of my cum from tonight is going into your pussy, so how about I fuck it once more, then your ass. Or do you want me to fuck your dirty ass and then just switch?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face before he leaned in. "This is one of the few chances you'll get tonight." He said as he slid fully into her till he bottomed out resting his length inside of her while he waited.

She groaned, not knowing what to do. She was starting to get sore, but it really wasn't bad yet. She looked up at him as her hands slid around his waist to the small of his back. "Don't stop," she whispered to him.

He thrust deeply into her once more simply letting his weight sink his cock deep into her. He felt the ring of her cervix slip around his cock pulling it in deeper.

She felt her cervix give and groaned in pleasure as his whole length slipped inside of her. She spread her legs wide as he nails pushed against his back. "Were all your past women as afraid of your cock as I was?" she wondered out loud. She wiggled her hips under him slowly.

"A few, haven't been that many but they were the cock hungry slut that you seem to be." He said as he began to pound steadily into her pulling half his length out before driving it once again into her as he looked down to her. Pushing her legs higher he drove viciously back into her savoring the feeling of her body clutching him tightly.

She only nodded at his answer. Her eyes closed and she moaned ashe drove deep and hard into her cunt. Then her eyes opened and she smiled before she suddenly pushed him over onto his back. She crawled over him and held his huge cock up as she positioned herself over it. "Let's try this again shall we?" She pushed herself down over him, not hesitating this time to push him all the way in.

Arching his hips he pressed upwards into her downward thrust. His hands slid up to grip her hips as his smaller body lifted hers with the force of the upward motion. Slamming back into her womb he gritted his teeth his eyes running over her body hungrily before he slipped back down towards the bed before repeating. Eventually his fingers slid back to the cheeks of her backside which he gripped roughly.

She moaned out as he thrust against her, meeting her own. As he slipped back down to the bed she rose and when she came down they collided again. she liked the way their bodies collided. She watched him and noted the hunger in his eyes. Knowing it was her he was hungering for made it all the more better. When he gripped her ass she moaned again and sped up her rhythm.

He thrust harder into her as he arched his back into the violent coupling. His hips pushed hard against hers almost with bone jarring force as his hands left deep red marks along her backside from his squeezing before he pulled back down over leaving long reddened streaks. He looked to her with a smirk before kissing her roughly and holding her into the kiss.

She didn't know what turned her on more, what he was actually doing, or just the thought of him being so rough with her. Each time their bodies would meet and slam together her clit rubbed against him, causing her body to shake. She kissed him back just as rough as her body started to jerk and her pussy started to squeeze his cock harder than before, cumming harder than she ever had.

"God you're such a slut, what kind of a mother will you be?" He asked teasingly as he ran his fingers through her hair before gripping it roughly and pulling her back to look up at him. Leaning in he kissed her before he pulled back and eventually out of her with a slurping then a pop as his member pulled free covered in a froth of their whipped juices. "Clean up your mess whore." He simply said to her as he smeared his cock across her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom