Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night At Club X (rawrpancakes & Anansi)

Penelope was sitting at a table in Club X with a couple of her girlfriends. It was their Friday night ritual to get dolled up and come to the club for drinks. Penelope had curled her long brown hair and combed her bangs straight so they came just above her dark green eyes. She was dressed in small green dress that came to just above her knees when she was standing. The past couple of time she had come in she had seen a certain guy and was hoping he would come in tonight so she could finally introduce herself.

That was when she looked up and saw him walking in the door. Without telling her friends where she was going she stood and walked over to the bar. She sat down on the barstool beside him and ordered a rum and coke on the rocks before she turned to him. She flashed him her best smile and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Penelope."

Ian sat at the end of the bar with a friend of his from college slowly sipping a drink. He wasn't particularly big or strong but from what he'd often heard he was handsome. His features were distinct, yet with feminine softness to it. He was only five foot seven and weighed about one hundred and fifty pounds. He licked his lips slowly as he savored his drink slightly dizzy after having his sixth of the night. His loose shirt hid his heavily toned physique and his clear blue eyes often made people think him much younger than his twenty two years. It contrasted with his raven black hair which hung to his jaw and moved easily about due to its silky texture. He had often seen the woman looking at him but she always had the look of a predator, one who wanted to pin him down and have her way.

His friend left after a call from his girlfriend and Ian was left alone sitting at the bar taking a slight sip of his eighth or ninth he didn't know he had lost count. It was surprising when she came over to him. "Ian." He said before he added. "My name I mean." as he turned on his stool to face her giving an easy soft smile while he tilted his head to take her in.

"My friends often find that my name is a mouth full. Mostly when they're drunk. So they call me Penny for short," She smiled softly at him again and took a sip of her drink when the bartender sat it on the bar. She turned to pay the man, but then turned back to Ian. "What are you drinking tonight? It must be good because you have quite the line of empty glasses. Let me guess your either having troubles with a girl or at work?" She scooted maybe an inch closer to him letting the smooth skin of her leg brush against his.

[
" I am drinking...long island ice teas." He said with a slight slur of his voice. "Its ok miss Penelope. I can pronounce it just fine." He said to her with a snicker and a nod of his head before he sipped at his drink once more. "I like it, but no, no troubles, got promoted in fact. Don' have a girl.' He added as he continued to sip at his drink before leaning back and licking at his lips. "Yourself, girls night out I take it?" He asked as he gestured towards her friends.

Penelope smiled at his slurred words thinking to herself, "It's like taking candy from a baby" When he told her about his promotion she used it as an excuse to hug him tight against her chest while telling him congradulations and slipping the belladonna in his drink. It was only a small amount that would make him pretty sleepy which is what she wanted. It would be easier for her to get him in her car and back to her place if he was more complacent.

"I don't know why on Earth a handsome man like you doesn't have a girl. As for me yes I am out with my friends. They do tend to get a little old though and I'm always looking for someone new to spend some time with." She smiled and placed a hand on his arm.

"Oh." He said slightly surprised his hands clumsily slipping around her before he pulled back. "Why...thank you." He said slowly to her before he turned back and took a long pull of his drink. "I'm sure your friends are waiting for you, I'll be heading out soon." He said to her with a nod. He looked at her hand on his arm and laughed softly before he shook his head. "Well why not you know..meet someone...new"s He said his words becoming more slurred. Finishing his drink he drained the glass his head suddenly feeling very heavy. "I think you've had enough." The bartender said as he took the glass back from him ."Yeah..I should...go.." He said as he wobbled to his feet, seconds later he was back in the chair however.

"This doesn't usually happy to mee." He said slowly to her his eyes now growing hazy as he stood trying to focus on the door. He took slow long steps but in reality wasn't making much progress at all.

(Belladonna is a poison not an anesthetic you know that right?)

She watched as the drug took its effect on his body. She smiled a wicked smile and watched as he tried to leave. Then as he fell back into his chair she put on a concerned face and helped him back up. Although she was smaller than him she slipped an arm around his waist and put his arm around her shoulder as she helped him walk to the door. "I don't think you should be driving in this condition. I'll drive you."

(Not if it's used in the right amounts. =D <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna</a><!-- m -->)

He looked to her before he felt her hands around him. "Mmm thank you..yer so nice." He said to her his lip slipping open as he almost drooled a bit. He leaned heavily on her however she was slightly taller than him in his staggering state in truth he was somewhat shorter even in his normal state. He hugged her waist lightly as he did so.

(Yes when modified, however you gave him raw, but its the same effects though heh.)

She smiled at his compliment and thought, "Just wait until I get you home." She walked him out to her car. She got her keys out and pressed the unlock button on the clicker. She opened the passenger side door and helped him into his seat and also helped him with his seatbelt. When she was finished she closed his door and walked to her side quickly slipping in and starting the car before pulling out of the parking lot onto the main road. She had no need to ask him where he lived because she wan't taking him to his home. She was taking him to her home where she was sure he would enjoy himself.

Laughing softly he looked her over as they got to the door. "You have such pretty pretty eyes..like stars...bright bright stars." He said as he staggered along with her as she lead him out. "I like your car..it looks like a dragon." He said as he staggered towards the vehicle and allowed her to slip him inside. His mouth now hung open and he drooled slightly his pupils highly dilated and his body limp against his seat as he lay back and stared towards the ceiling. "Up there..is mars...mars is amazing..almost as amazing as youuu" He ranted before he finally fell asleep.

She giggled softly as he babbled on and on. It didn't bother her because she knew that soon he would pass out. When he finally did she smiled and turned on the radio. She listened to the rock station as she flew down the empty highway. It was around 1am when she pulled into her driveway. They were a good 45 minutes away from the club. She pulled her car into the garage and turned off the ignition. The next couple of minutes consisted of her struggling to get him out of the car and into her house. When she finally did get him into her room she laid him on the bed and looked down at him with a look of accomplishment on her face. "It's all fun from here."

He laughed softly before he shook his head while he lay back in the car. "Hehe bunnies." He mumbled in his sleep as he rolled tossed and turned trying to get used to the feel of the road. Eventually he felt himself being moved and held back the urge to vomit in his sleep before he felt himself plopped back onto a bed. His prone form was simply spread out and his shoes had fallen off revealing rather small delicate looking feet. His hair spilled out of a tie and fanned out under his head as he lay before her his head occasionally shifting as he tried to wake.

She got a tissie out of the box sitting in her nightstand and wiped away the drool from earlier. She then slowly pulled his shirt up and over his head. She admired his physique for a minute and then began working on getting his pants off. She took his pants off and then his socks which left him in only his undies. She wanted to make herself wait in anticipation so she laid beside him and began to gently rub his jalf erect cock through his undies.

His length sprang out of his confining boxers it swung up and landed on his stomach with a heavy thump, its size was a sheer contrast to his actual body. Being well over ten inches long it was almost touching his chest as it laid on his stomach and still not quite its full size as he lay there still dazed and gibbering faintly on occasion.

She gasped when his cock sprung out of his boxers and hit his stomach. She had hoped that he would be well endowed, but she never dreamed he would be that big. There was no way she would be able to take all of it. It was so huge. Not only long, but thick as well. How could a cock so huge fit on a body so small?

He groaned softly as his length twitched and slipped up slightly growing as he felt the air against it. Eventually it stood touching the base of his chest as he groaned and his eyes slowly began to open. His stomach flexed slightly as he began to slowly recover due to the blood rushing about his body. He was tiny but for his small body he was rather strong.

She noticed him starting to wake as she watched his cock grow. Now she was frightened. Not only was his cock so huge that it was scary, but he was starting to wake up and she had nothing to make him pass out again unless she fed him more belladonna and she didn't want to take the chance of poisoning him. She thoguth quickly and then ran for her closet. She grabbed out the rope she had for when she wanted to be tied down and ran back to the bed. She fumbled as she tried to tie his wrists together as she had never tied anyone up before. She still needed to tie his wrists to the headboard.

He started coming to and the first thing he noticed was the familiar heaviness of his cock on his stomach and lower chest. As his eyes opened he noted someone fumbling to tie his hands together yet he simply let that happen till he could assess the situation. His eyes ran over her and he instantly recognized her as the woman from the club. Slowly he pushed his wrist out at an angle as she tied hoping she wouldn't notice the subtle change in position while he began to shift around and looked up at her. "Hello there...so I take it you wanted a bit more than a thank you when you gave me a ride." He said slowly.

She screamed a little as he spoke. She didn't think he would have woken so fast. She quickly tied him to the headboard and thn stood back looking over him laying there hard and tied up. She liked it a lot and wondered why she hadn't ever thought of it before now. "I had this in my mind the first time I saw you not just when I asked you for a ride." She smiled at him as she started to undress herself. "Hope you don't mind...even if you do there's really nothing you can do about it."

"Beautiful woman such as yourself, I should be honored." He said with a smirk as he looked to her and winked. "Why don't you untie my hands so I can show my gratitude?" He asked her with a toothy smile and a wink while his eyes ran over her. He could barely contain the sheer rage he felt within at what was happening to him but for now he had to grin and bear it.

She simply smiled as she continued to undress. She ignored his words because there was no way he was getting untied before she was done with him. She was down to her bra and panties now and she watched him as she took each piece off revealing her DD breasts and her bald pussy. She took pride in her body knowing her breasts were rather large with a waist as small as hers. "I'm afraid I'll have to keep you tied down for a bit." she told him as she walked over to the bed, reaching down to tease his cock with the tips of her fingers.

"Aww but wheres the fun in that, I could show you my appreciation, my lips trailing along those gorgeous breasts, my fingers stroking that tight stomach." He cooed at her affectionately before puckering his lips and blowing her a kiss. "Cmon." He said as he raised his hips slightly. He saw her and his cock swelled slightly as she undressed then it jumped to full height once she touched it with the tips jutting above him like a monolith. Growiling slightly he thrust his hips up to stroke himself against her fingertips. He would make her pay for this.

"Really there is no need to show me your appreciation. Let me show you my appreciation" she cooed back as he thrust his hips up to her. She used her other hand to push his hips back down and knelt beside him on the bed. She licked him from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip as the hand that had stroked him now cupped what was below his cock. She moaned lightly just from the excitement at what she was doing to this man.

"I see, well then you do that." He said slowly ot her before he smirked and simply held his hips upwards so her hand simply pressed at his hard stomach before he let himself down and looked to her. He groaned slightly soon after as she licked from the base to the tip his glans flexing as his cock let out a small droplet of precum which began to run down the tip. His balls tensed in her hand as she cupped them his body shuddering briefly it had been a while since he'd been with anyone.

She could feel him flex in her hand and on her tongue. She licked the precum that dripped from his cock eagerly. When his body shuddered she smiled and looked up at him as she let her tongue swirl around the head of his cock. "It's been awhile hmm? Already your wanting to let it all out and I haven't even sucked yet," she teased. Then she held his cock up and slid her mouth down around it. She didn't go far before she pulled back and licked him again, but then she slid her mouth down again taking him down her throat until onlyhalf of his huge cock was showing. Meanwhile her other hand cupped and gently massaged his balls.

Back
Top Bottom