Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince's private servant //Kratos//lipslikemorphine//

Kratos

Supernova
(Hope you don't mind.. I thought I would be a little experiemental in this starting)

When they say a castle holds many secrets.. a noble family holds fewer.. and that the royalty get what they want.. none of that is lies. No, sometimes.. unexpectedly a chance will arise that was unknown before where it still leads to what they want.. but in such cases, it is not royalty that made the choice.. but fate that is created by the causer of such events.. now in saying all this, little sense is made, but that is the age of medieval, a time slightly primitive.. where the blade and nobility was all that really mattered. Although their was numerous castles.. and numerous royal family's only the Marintine's had a story worth telling.. and here it is

Seth Marintine.. prince of the upcoming throne, son of King Joseph the third who's wife is Arriana.. queen of the throne.. and second in power only overruled by the King because this is the world.. dominated by males. Although times are different from what they are modernly, one thing remained the same. Hormones defienently were a part of a teenagers life,.. and even royalty could not challenge what their parents had set them. He was not allowed to intereact much with females until choosing a bride.. and in saying that, they had banned him from sex before marriage.. of which had created a lust to build within him

Today was like any day for the prince, his hair was just longer then the space down from the top of his head to just below his eyes, it was kept that length mainly to stop getting in his eyes, but really the dark brown haired royalty just kept it like that, because it was easy to maintain.. and did not mean it had to be exactly neat and pristine like his mother.. the queen would have liked. Just like the rest of royalty he had a few servants that were assigned to him.. to do simple tasks, like make his bed..clean his room and just make his life easier. A sigh left the fit seventeen year old, he had heard storys of the noble boys his age talking mainly about one thing.. sex, and girls.. two things his parents seemed to forbid for him.. until a wife was chosen.. all they cared about was one thing, who. And what would it gain for them

That was the world they lived in after all Seth's blue eyes like his mother gazing at his rather noble bright room. He was alone.. but that did not trouble him. No.. instead he decided to just sit on his bed, before feeling the urge to at least feel somewhat a hormone release. Just like every teen.. at one point.. he masturbated.. not to often to avoid suspicion or more the point of being walked in on. Today he had requested for the morning to have no servant enter his room as he wanted to sleep in, but that was just an excuse to be alone. Instead since he had only slept in a simple gown of sorts his hand slid down his tracksuit pants before slowly grasping his member within his hand lightly stroking it as he thought of one of the attractive princess's that he had seen before.. that his parents had said no to.

Lightly he began to continue stroking himself before his hand slid around it and started to rub up and down causing it to start to harden. When fully erect he was a reasonable size of seven inches.. after all he was considered a grown up.. and his charm and looks were definitely of royalty but he wanted to rebel against his parents.. if the guards ever let him out of the castle to go find a charming girl.. to pretty much use for his own sexual wants.. although he was completely unknown to the fact that such a person was closer then he thought a soft light groan leaving him as he started to increase the pace of his hand going up and down along his member. His back was completely to his door, as he took in the moment that he just did not get enough of,

Liliana Scott was a simple servant, she was born into serving the Marintine family since the day she learned to walk. Her parents had served before her, and so on and so forth for as far back as the records could show. She never questioned it, never wanted more because she knew she would never have it. Her life was simple, sleep in the servant quarters just a light walk away from the horse stables, wake up before dawn, to take care of the animals, go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, clean around the castle before lunch, help serve lunch, tend to the prince's quarters to tidy up before he returned from his evening ride, then back to her quarters to eat and sleep. It was a routine, it was a fine routine, and she was never treated better, well at least she didn't know of anything better.

Liliana was a smart girl, but she had never been one to listen to morning announcements, and when the announcement came that she should leave the prince's quarters alone for the afternoon she hadn't really heard. So as following her normal schedule she headed towards the Prince's room. When she reached the door she could hear some small groaning noises, but she figured maybe there were other servants moving furniture or something so she began to open the door slowly, then she stopped dead in her tracks. The prince's back was to her, but his arm was moving up and down rapidly and she could hear that the groans were coming from him. She was only 16, but she knew about sex, she felt the hormones before, so she understood exactly what he was doing. She bit her lip, it excited her slightly. She slipped into the room slowly, closing the door so that he wouldn't notice. She watched for a moment or two and then accidentally slipped and made a bang on the nearby dresser.

'Oh my lord, I'm so sorry to disturb you." Liliana blushed a bright shade of scarlet and looked down at her plain dress. She wore a simple chemise, with a green over skirt and brown bodice laced tightly so that her breasts rounded over the top. Her long blonde hair was tied loosly into a bun and her green eyes shown brightly against the shade of scarlet that brushed her cheeks.

Liliana's silent entry made him completely unaware that someone was watching him as he reacted to hormones within him. It was quite natural for someone like him to be doing such a thing but it also did not help that the castle seemed to almost forbid him doing any activities as such that would help with controlling these sort of things a little easier, and so this was what he had to resort to in secrecy almost although he was sure they had at least somewhat an idea of what occurred especially when he ordered no one to disturb him yet most times it was just thought maybe the prince had just slept in instead, since he was someone whom did that quite oftenly, and also used that as a cover up here and there as well.

He was getting reasonably close as his hand continued the movements soft groans escaping him so that they were not loud enough at all to escape the room therefor no one would know of what he was doing at least if there had not been someone in the room. Hearing a noise the startled Prince turned for now forgetting that he still did not have any clothes on looking at her for a moment before hearing her speak of which shook him a little to a realization. A blush had appeared across him since this was the first time he had been caught doing such a thing and so he did not really know how to react. He simply turned away from her to hide his erection that was still completely hard before he started to speak "You should have at least made your presence known Liliana.."

A small sigh then left Seth before his blue eyes traveled to look at her for a moment. "Why did you try to hide your presence.. might I add,.. such an action from you.. almost is confusing and you managed to embarrass me a little as well as embarrassing yourself.. although now that you have seen,.. at least I have nothing that I am not proud to own on my royal body.. just some warning would have sufficed"

When the prince turned to face her, her eyes instantly scanned the prince's body. She bit her lower lip, trying to hide how much his body pleased her eyes. She blushed a deeper shade of red and looked down. "I know, your majesty. I'm so sorry, this will never happen again." She dropped to her knees by his bed. "Please don't tell anyone, this is all I have. I..I.." She stuttered at the end, not sure what to say. The prince asking why she hid her precense, confused her, she really didn't know. Something inside her had guided her body to stay, it was strange. "I..I'm not sure your majesty. I know this will sound rediculous, but my body wanted me to stay..." She blushed and looked down at the floor, her hands on her face trying to hide from him.

Seth looked at her noticing how her eyes had scanned his body, an appreciation for it was noticed yet he said nothing about it pretending to have not noticed the look in her eyes and the expression that briefly crossed her face. "I have no reason to tell anyone of this accident.. since after all if I did, don't you think it would have negative reactions on me as well? You do not understand how the king and queen would act towards this.." He sighed before hearing what she seemed to say to him before he lent forward towards her for a moment "Don't be ashamed.. I might be royalty but I am human.. and so I do understand.." his mind thought for a moment before words started to leave him once again "Why do you think I did not instantly send you outside?.. I could have ordered you to leave, but I did not feel the need to.. because I wanted you to stay even though I am.. well nude.." he seemed not to be ashamed of this fact as his eyes looked upon her before he slowly walked over and locked his door "I would like to ask a personal favor.. if you wish to hear it that is,.. otherwise I advise you might want to consider leaving this room"

She lifted her head from her hands and looked up at the prince, her eyes slowly trailing up his tone body until she met his eyes. He wanted a favor of her, and he had locked his bedroom door. Oh what could he want? She knew what he wanted and it scared her but also excited her. The prince wanted her?! Why her? Besides the fact that she just was there, right place right time, sort of a thing. She wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to keep composure. "What is it you would like your majesty?" She asked, with as much dignity as she could master, as she got to her feet, her shoulders back and her back straight, holding herself up. She was nervous, shaking inside, but using all of her might not to let him see that.

He could see upon the servants face and body, that nervousness had seemed to settle within, this was to be expected considering what the situation was, and on top of that it was not everyday that a royalty seemed to have an offer that was being suggested simply by his actions so far until his words actually stated what she probably knew was to be said. "You might know how my parents have forbid.. me experimenting with others,.." he still was a little brief for a moment before offering a smile "but what they do not know will not hurt them.. don't you think?" the Prince held a charming smile although his blue eyes of royalty showed only signs of lust before he finally decided to be a bit more straight forward "The favor.. is I would like to experience a few things with you.. things I have heard about,.. methods of pleasuring each other.. are you interested?.. after all this will be the only time I will offer such a thing.."

Experimentation of different ways to pleasure her...hmm it all sounded so very interesting, definatly exciting. However, she was also afraid of it being a trick, some sort of way to get rid of her. She let the thought flee from her mind just as quickly as it had shown up. A one time only offer and it would never come again. If she walked out that door, she might wake up and have mearly drempt it all. Or she could stay, experience all teh pleasure and indeed have only been dreaming. Or it could be true. For whatever the outcome might be she decided to stay. Her mouth was dry, so her voice would not come. Instead she simply reached behind her to begin unlacing her bodice. When the bodice fell to the floor, she let her skirt fall to the floor. She was no only wearing her undergarment, a simple long white nightgown. She shrugged the shoulders down, letting the roundness of the tops of her breasts show.

The Prince could see the thoughts running through her mind of more then likely some of the possibilities and more then likely trying to work out if this was a dream or not. Part of himself actually wondered the same sort of thing, although it definitely felt to real. Even masturbating earlier felt natural. As he waited for the answer to the offer, his blue eyes looked and waited before noticing from Liliana the action that told him enough of what the answer was to the offering. Slowly he walked over to her before slipping his arms around her lightly before one of his hands trailed to hers moving it so that she was holding him, before that arm slid around her again his lips pressing against hers softly for a moment before he moved those same lips up to her ear whispering into it "no need to be shy.. everything we do in here is our secret.. Liliana.."

Back
Top Bottom