Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampires prey /Kratos//Namine/

Kratos

Supernova
From a human's perspective they would probably say the world at time could be full of color and light, but that changed for Seth when he was bitten by a creature of the night.. to become the creature itself.. Vampires.. partially feared, partially respected, they were literally immortal to almost anything except direct sun light and a few methods of which partially worked to kill them although the stake through the heart was the only sure way to make it successful. Upon changing, the first thing that goes is the color.. the world just becomes mainly black and white.. with red that creates a strong contrast, the rest of the colors still existed, but they were dull and barely noticed. Even the natural eye color of Seth changed.. he lost his mothers green eyes, and was rewarded with a dark red,.. perfect for seeing in the night and piercing ones soul upon gazing at them. Of course that is only a metaphor, but the fangs he bared definitely did some piercing.. after all that was the only way to keep alive and strong... blood.. the taste, the scent.. the color.. it was a drug to vampires.. they were naturally addicted.. and each night would find someone to hunt.. to drink,.. to feed upon.

One thing the vampire had managed to keep was his dark jet black hair, the length long but well managed. It was one of his key charms.. but the red and black made a strong contrast, but perfectly suited the world as he saw it. Tonight he had found a delicious scent.. it seemed a careless female, possibly a teenager or close to such an age. Had decided to go for a forest walk.. not the best move for her, and so he decided that the prey was set.. that he would hunt her down, to taste the blood that the scent was partially driving him crazy. It just from smell.. was delicious, and yet tempting him before he started to dart towards the forest stopping at a tree before speaking towards the female, her neck looked like the perfect place to sink his fangs into.. "Why hello their.. you sure look tasty.. Mind if I take a bite?" He spoke so casual slowly walking towards her.. if she gazed into his eyes she would have found herself paralyzed out of fear, the eyes held the look of a killer.. of a leech,.. of a vampire..

A human female by the name of Mariemaia Basilar came around, and she wanted to have some fun. She looked at him, and she stood there. She has long blonde hair, pale-faced, and dressed in all goth. She looked at him, and she just smiled she even wore black lipstick to matched the dark look she was trying to project she looked at him with such a look that she could make anyone fall for her. She even has black nailpolish, and she is dressed in black backless shirt, skintight black jeans, one go-go boot, and one regular boot both in black. For her black backless shirt it shows her chest as much as she want, and she also has a moon tattoo on her left shoulder.

Seth had a feeling that any normal human would have just found her irresistible in a way that was just mainly for one thing.. sex, but he had a different lust, a different want from whom this female was. She seemed not to fear him, which was a surprise but it meant a lack of chase,.. this really would be an easy feed. Slowly he walked closer his eyes gleaming slightly brighter then normal as he watched her blood surge within her neck. Being a vampire he could see the main arteries of her body working away. As his eyes gazed though they slightly started to fall a little entranced with her appearance, no.. instead of feeding on her straight away, she would be useful for other uses.. and then she would become his own.. a vampire created by him.. which would create a bond between them that was unbreakable. "What is your name.. female human."

"My name is Mariemaia Basilar." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia looked him in the straight in the eye. She was getting awfully hot and wet for him, but she started running away from him to get somewhere else. She wanted him to chase her so that she don't have to get near him fast. She was trying to get as far as she could possibly can. She dropped her choker, and seh couldn't go get it back. She finally gotten to an open spot that she feels comfortable at.

The vampire looked at her noticing something about her actions was not exactly normal for a female, at such a time.. with such a creature in the presence. Although she showed no signs of running part of him wanted the female to do just that, everything would have been to easy if that had not been the case, Instead.. Seth was just going to let her thing she had got away from him without a hassle. He just let her run.. after all he knew her scent perfectly now.. and so getting away would be impossible anyhow, noticing that something had fallen on the floor he for the sake of just doing such a thing picked it up and put it in his pocket before noticing her scent stopped moving, this just meant now was the time to catch up.. he started to dart at inhuman speeds in seconds catching up before appearing behind her "Not nice to just run away from someone like that Mariemaia..Maybe I might just have to consider feeding from you instead of what else I planned."

"Wasn't trying to runaway from you I was trying to come here to look at the crescent moon I couldn't see it from back there." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia breathed, and she looked away from him, and then she sat on the ground not caring.

Seth looked at the human, even though he had appeared in less then a few seconds after letting her take of like she had without following.. she did not even seem to be surprised. Instead he just looked at her with a odd look on his face "Well you could have just said.." the vampire then scratched his head realizing he was small talking with what was meant to be his food.. of which the general rule was don't play with the food that you had chosen. "Why are you not frightened of me..? Even though I mainly only hunger for you blood.. every other human is terrified of me.. yet you seem almost like you don't care what I am.."

"I just don't mind about that." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia looked at him, and she smiled. She just sighed, and she had looked at him. She wanted to make sure that everything that isn't the way she wanted, and she just wants to make sure that nobody does what she wants.

Something about this human told Seth a little about her as a person, she seemed to be the type that was a little carefree about almost everything to the point that nothing mattered about herself,. well that was about as much as he could guess, instead of feeling hunger now, a more human emotion took hold of the vampire.. a lust or more accurately stated, a want for pleasure, and this female had managed to bring it out from him. "A nice night for a fuck.. don't you think?"

"Yes, it is." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia looked at him, and she looked at him with she smiled, and she is knows nothing that is whole, and nothing is broken. "Um nothing is broken and nothing is whole I want you to melt away my fears away. Kiss me deadly, kiss me love kill me." Mariemaia said.

Although what the female had said slightly confused him at first, it started to make sense to Seth, it was the first time a human had said such a thing but then again Mariemaia definitely was not a standard female compared to most. It was possible for him as a vampire to technically do all of those by simply turning her into a vampire because then the two would be bound to each other, and her human side of things would pretty much be dead since vampyrism had stronger instincts that would quickly take control. He moved himself closer before placing his lips onto her his tongue lightly brushing against her lips wanting entrance. Just because he was a vampire did not mean somewhat of his human feelings still existed occasionally.. lust was definitely one of them.

Mariemaia wanted him to kill her human self, so she could live as she wants to. She looked at him with a smile on her face that she seems that she wants to be taken. "Take Seth." Mariemaia said. She wanted him to take her, and she isn't afraid of him not ever. She wants him to take her so she could be with him forever.

Seth's arms slid around her the embrace quite strong as his lips were still pushed against hers before slowly he pulled back just to start tugging at her clothes "Lets have some enjoyment first before I turn you into my kind.." if she allowed it he could technically easily rip of what she was wearing but that would damage the clothes.. which he did not really care about, but still if Mariamaia wanted to keep them in tact he would be patient.. to a degree.

"Okay then." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia didn't mind of some enjoyment, but she really wanted to be turned into his kind that is her greatest wish, but she is been trying to figure out what he had in mind, but she didn't mind she just wanted him to feel what he wanted. She just wanted to make sure that everything will be fine with him. Mariemaia looked at him, and she noticed she don't have her bullet necklace.

Something about Mariemaia showed she knew something was missing from her yet he would not worry about such a thing, instead the vampire moved right up to her before sliding his arms around the human his lips pressing to hers before he spoke against them in a whisper "I am going to make you scream my name.. and then you will become what I am.. a vampire.. and just so you know, my name is Seth.."

"All right Seth bring it on." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia looked at him, and she wanted to do it all with him everything that could have been, but she doesn't mind of being a vampire at all.

He did not need the human to tell him that again, in fact she had not even needed to say it since he had planned to anyhow. Seth simply kissed her his tongue sliding into her mouth dancing with hers before he pulled back looking at her "Unless you want your clothes ripped of you.. I will let you remove them now.. instead"

Mariemaia looked at him, and she put her legs around him for the extra length. "Oh Seth please take me please I want you so bad." Mariemaia said. Mariemaia had the hottest body and the wettest pussy that could be found she was hot for this vampire by the name of Seth. She wanted to do everything.

Although being a vampire brought out different lust in him most times, this was not one of the times as he was not blind. He could see her body, the curves.. she truly was hot and defined it with the perfect body she seemed to be prepared to offer him. Seth looked at Mariemaia as she seemed to hold herself close before he decided to test her "Before I show you the pleasure I can offer you.. show me how bad you want it,.. start by preparing my cock with your mouth... so that it will be fully erect for your body after.."

Mariemaia put his cock in her mouth she started to lick it, and doing deepthroat of it she just wanted to make sure that he has the most pleasure as well she wanted her body to take him she did want her body to sing in pleasure so she is waiting for him to take her as far as they could go she wants him so badly.

A groan left him as Seth felt her take it within her so well, without barely any hesitation. His hands moved to the back of her head, as he thrusted back and forth a little liking it in so deep, Already he could feel a lust starting to build of wanting to fuck her sexy body so hard, making her scream out his name in pleasure.. possibly then after just making her his sex slave before eventually turning her into one of his kind.

Mariemaia clunged to him with all her might, and she starting to get beyond hot, and wettest she could go without cumming. She really wanted him in her hot core just doing here without holding back. She is also wanting him to do her so much that she is moaning so badly.

Seth moved her mouth from his cock now before picking her up by her hips, his arms then positioning themselves so that he kept her against him as he pushed his hard cock into her pussy feeling just how wet it had been as it had waited. It was so tight as he pushed in nice and deep his hips starting to make a pace.. "mmm.. fuck that feels good.."

Back
Top Bottom