Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pets alone at home < Fancy_Brat and I >

Zalvek

Pulsar
Lin let out a soft mew as his blue eyes looked up to see his master close the door behind him. He wondered how long he would be gone this time... Some times it was just a few minutes, and other times it would be entire weeks even. Still, the kitten couldn't help but eagerly await his return every time. With a slight yawn he stretched himself out lazily before sprawling out on the couch. His amber colored tail swished back and forth idly while his brown eyes focused on the door, waiting hopefully for his master's return in the mean time.

Yui's ears twitched slightly as the door closed, waking her from her sleep. It was another one of those times when her master would leave. Hopefully he'd come back to give them a treat or something. She stretched out a bit as she started to wander through the house now. She had short black hair, as well as a pair of ears and a tail. At the tip of her ears and tail was a small white tuft of fur. She had beautiful emerald green eyes. She paused as she noticed Lin on the couch, and a little grin came to her face. She crouched low against the ground and slowly made her way towards him, suddenly pouncing on him. "Rawr! Got ya!" she said, a playful mew coming from her.

As Lin was finally beginning to doze off, he felt a body suddenly land on him, making him squeak and fall off of the couch. A whining whimpering sound came from the neko as he wriggled underneath her. "Eeek!" At first he felt like he was being assaulted and tried to do his best to get away from the attacker. But as he calmed down he soon realized that it was Yui. And when he did he bit his lip and pouted. "Y-Yui... Don't do that, you scared me!" He whimpered again and wriggled more underneath her, trying to get free form her grip.

Yui did her best to stay on top of him, but his struggling had made them fall on the floor. After a bit of rolling, she still landed on top of him. She gave him a playful little grin as she allowed him to crawl out from under her. "Heh heh. Well, you left yourself open." The two nekos were both bought by their master, though their personalities were quite different. Yui was the more energetic and curious one, while Lin was a bit reserved and shy. "Come on now. You're no fun. Let's play!" she said, poking him gently on the forehead.

When Lin was finally free he puffed his cheeks and sat upright. He hated it when Yui teased him like this. All he wanted was to be left alone to sleep and play... And then she would always come along and bother him. It was such a pain really. When she poked at his forehead he whined and clutched onto his forehead while curling up onto a ball and softly answering, "No... I wanna take a nap... Leave me alone~"

Yui grumbled softly at his answer. Seriously, she hated just how lazy he was. He really was no fun at all, but she looked to change that. "Come on lazy! You slept a lot already! That's all you do anyway!" She moved to his side, roughly pushing him a few times so he rolled on his sides. She once again pounced on him, pretty much face to face now. "I wanna play! Let's play!" she cried, poking a bit at his sides.

He whined a bit and wiggled. When she suddenly began to push him around he squeaked and whimpered more, trying to wriggle free from her, "H-Hey, stop that...!" With a whining mew he pulled out of her grip and sighed, "Can't we play later, please?" Lin looked up at her with his large eyes, hoping they'd convince her.

Yui growled softly at his words, trying her best to stay on him, but he had managed to wriggle out of her grasp once again. "Hey! Come on! You're no fun! It's going to be boring around here!" she muttered, pouting slightly. She had nobody else to play with when the master was gone, and when he was here, her focus was on him. "Come on. We never play! If you play with me, I'll let you sleep!"

He whined more and once he was free of her grip he hurried to run away from her as he headed towards another room. "No, just leave me be. We can play later!" Lin wouldn't have been so aggressive about it usually but he really did want to take his nap right now, considering how close he was to falling asleep earlier.

Yui's ears perked slightly as he ran off now. "Hey! Where are you going?!" she growled, chasing after him. She was starting to get quite annoyed with him now. All this time that they had been together and they rarely played with each other. It was rather odd. She found him in the other room and quickly tacked him, rolling until she was on top pinning him down by his wrists. She straddled his waist as she looked down at him. "You're so boring. Don't worry. I think I know a game you'll like." she said, a playful little grin on her face now. She gently bucked her hips gently against his, curious about his reaction.

He thought he was safe finally, but that was not so. As he tried to relax finally he felt her come up behind him and make him thud hard on the carpet. He whimpered once more and looked up at her as her form straddled his own. He whined and blinked curiously when she mentioned the game before gasping at the buck of her hips, the action making him wiggle and shiver a bit.

"Hmm? That's quite an interesting reaction." she said, a soft chuckle coming from her. She slowly leaned in a bit to gently nuzzle her head against his cheek tenderly, a soft purr coming from her. "Come on...let me show you a fun game." she said, still bucking her his gently against his. "Please?" she said, almost like a little child to their parents.

She was just toying with him and his body now as his back arched and his tail twitched. His face was covered with a light blush now while he squirmed against her closeness. He looked up at her when she did her pouty voice and he couldn't possibly say no, as all he could reply with was, "...Can I rest after that?"

She smiled back at him as she playfully licked at his cheek. "Of course. But maybe I won't be surprised if you want to still play it after. Then again, it's a pretty tiring game." she said. She continued to nuzzle up against him, now having her feet move towards his crotch, gently stroking over his crotch. She was quite interested in seeing his reaction. She had already convinced him to play, and she could only see him getting more into it later.

He didn't care how long the game would take, or how tired he would be after wards. In fact that would be even better because it meant he could get some more rest. With a mew he blushed when her body rubbed up along his. When she suddenly pressed her feet against him he gasped, wiggling a bit at the unfamiliar sensation as he whimpered slightly and wiggled, his arousal growing already.

(Are they wearing anything?)

She chuckled softly at his reaction, knowing that she would certainly get him interested in the game. "How does that feel?" she asked, licking at his lips this time. "Feels good?" Her feet continued to move over his crotch, letting her toes squeeze at the little member between his legs.

< Hmm, I guess just one layer of clothing then? >

Soon he was writhing underneath her body, gasping and shuddering. With a whimper he tried to reply, "I, I don't really know... Ah!" Soon he was quickly nodding his head in reply, gasping when her toes wrap up his length and squeeze him firmly, making him harden quickly.

(That works for me.)

Yui couldn't help but think how cute he looked squirming underneath her. Of course, she couldn't blame his reaction since this was his first time experiencing such a thing. "Rally? Those sounds you're making make me think you like it." She could feel that his member was getting hard from her touch now, and she decided to go even further now. She repositioned herself so that her head was over his crotch, and her panties were above his face. She slowly pulled off his lower clothing, allowing his member to come out. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise at his size. "And to think you're so shy about this hmm?" she asked, suddenly leaning in to lick at the tip.

It was true, he did like it. However despite that he still felt a bit embarrassed by that. It felt a bit... dirty to him. And in a weird way he liked it, but Lin would never admit it. When she moved and shifted over his form he wiggled and sprawled out. His eyes were soon focused on looking up at her panties, making him turn a shade of pink while softly nodded his head in response before letting out a squeak of surprise at the lick.

She continued to tease his cute member, licking all over the tip and stroking its length gently with her fingers. At the same time, she was hoping he would please her as well. She lowered her hips a bit, pressing him closer to her panties. "Um...could you please lick me a little too?" she asked, using her same pleading tone from before. "You might have to take them off."

He whimpered more soon, loud moans and pants coming from him while his tail curled around his leg. With a shiver he blinked when she spoke to do the same for him. With a nod his tongue lapped at her panties gently, right as she told him to take off the garments. With a blush of embarrassment he hurried to take it off before moving to lick her sex once again.

She was surprised at how quickly he had complied. It seemed she had gotten him interested very quickly. She whimpered softly as his tongue trailed over her panties, and a cute little gasp came from her as his tongue moved over her sex. She blushed slightly, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Geez...you seem to do this so well already." she said, moving back to his cock. She started to run her tongue all over his length now, not letting a single spot go untouched.

It was true, he did find these sensations his body made to be... curious. And he was slowly wanting more instinctively. When she mentioned his skill at this he blushed once more before nodding and gently licking a bit more. It tasted unusual, a bit wet and bitter... But he didn't mind it. Her tongue continued to lather up on him and made him shudder more, moaning softly.

He was far too cute. It seemed like she'd have to take it a bit further now. She went back to sucking on his tip, letting her tongue flick over it. She then started to lower her head down, taking his cock slowly into her mouth. She took him about halfway before she started to bob her head slowly on his cock. she let out soft moans as he licked at her sex. Bits of her fluids continued to flow into his mouth now. She started to buck her hips gently against him, wanting him to go even deeper.

He shuddered and gasped when soon her lips surrounded his length slowly. The warmth of her mouth made him throb and twitch slightly. With a whimper he couldn't help but buck against her body gently, eagerly for more while he licked and tasted at her juices, familiarizing himself with the taste now.

Back
Top Bottom