Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Troublesome Little Kitty (gray and I)

Smiling warmly, Martin, couldn't shake the feeling she was still holding something back, as if she were worried about something. Still, she seemed to be ding better for now, and that was the important part. A yawn suddenly came over him, though he wasn't that tired, as he lay back upon the bed, resting his back against the mattress and looking up at the ceiling, casting a glance to the closed window. "It's really blowing out there, isn't it?" He mused.

She watched him curiously as he lay down, turning her attention then to the window. She was glad that she wasn't still out there under the same bench, since it was clearly a lot worse than earlier. She let out a little sneeze again, but her body was starting to warm up slowly. "It is. I don't know why it started raining all of a sudden." She turned over to him again, a little smile on her face now. "Tired?" she asked, her tail swishing a bit behind her.

Nodding his head listlessly, Martin, paused a moment before answering, offering a small but warm smile to his new live-in. "No, just a little stressed is all, it was a long day for me." Waiting a beat, he smiled a little brighter, waving his hand over his face. "I'll be fine though, it's nothing." Truthfully, he was a little tired however, as she could probably see on his face. Still smiling, Martin clasped a hand on Mimi's shoulder affectionately. "And you? How are you feeling then?" He asked, realizing he hadn't asked her if she was feeling alright, and wondering what was on her mind.

She felt very comfortable with him now, seeing that smile he was giving her. "Stressed? Well, I hope I'm not going to be too much trouble for you then. I mean, I'm going to be living here too..." She was rather exhausted herself, considering all she had been through. She was only now starting to warm up a bit, not shivering as much anymore. "Ah...well I'm feeling much better. Of course, I have you to thank for that. I don't even think I could get to sleep if I was still out there..."

Back
Top Bottom