Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for the honor of my family. (pony and the real raven

She was so happy to feel his arms around her once more she was going to kiss him when she was interrupted, she looked at his arm that had just been struck with the arrow. She would clean and take care of that soon they would need to stay the night here in what used to be her fathers castle. she watched Theodore deal with her father she nearly got sick from the sight of him cutting off her fathers arm. She normally could handle it but her stomach was delicate right now. "please father just leave." she whispered. She watched her family and her love carefully to see what happened next.

"You have been branded a traitor in your own homeland. You no longer have soliace here. You should leave while you still have your life. And pray your wife doesn't kill you for your actions." He moved back to his bride holding her. "As for the rest of you I suggest you lay down your arms or be met with by your homelands army!"

She held onto Theodore tightly nuzzling his shoulder. Her father moved he and his wife from the home and left no one resisted them further. Elizabeth looked up at Theodore longingly, she had missed him so much. She reached up gently touching the side of his face. then took his other hand resting it on her stomach. "we have missed you so much" she whispered. She smiled looking up at him. She leaned up softly kissing his lips, any other man would have left her with her family, but any other man would not have been worth all of this. "I have not rested well since I was taken." she said softly She just wanted for him to hold her and love her like he had before she wanted to make up for the time that was stolen from them.

"You will be able to rest as much as you like Elizabeth." He held her close and softly kissed her lips before backing away. "We must go though my love. I am not permitted to keep this land. Beside my love will need her rest while she carries our child." He helped her back to the carriage By all rights the property should have been her's at the least but he wasn't going to press the issue with the rulers of the land, after all he had said he only wanted his wife and child back.

She smiled up at him "when we get home I want to sleep with you holding me again. would you be willing to ride with me in the carriage I missed you so much. I want to get started making up for the time we had apart." she whispered. she let him help her into the carriage. "I love you" she whispered. She held onto his hand tightly he meant the world to her she hoped he planned to stay home for a while since she would be due for birth in a few weeks. She wanted him to be by her side always.

Back
Top Bottom