Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for the honor of my family. (pony and the real raven

She blushed deeply "thank you... that is the first time I have ever been told that before. I want to bare you a child. I want to give you everything" she whispered softly. She gently dabbed at his skin she softly kissed his shoulder blades. Once he was a bit cleaner "feel a little better now." she said softly. She got up off the bed and lowered her arms grasping ehr night gown and slowly started to remove it from her body as she stood in front of him.

He nodded at her question about if he felt a bit better. He watched her softly remove her gown for him. He softly pulled her closer to him by her sides. "Do not feel like you must bare a child for my marrying you Elizabeth. This union is not an obligation for you my lady."

"do you think I would say I love you if I had no choice. I want to give you a child I want to create something living with you. I want to give you everything not out of tradition but out of love and devotion for you." she said softly she kissed him softly on the lips. She was nervous but ready for him she hoped he had healed enough for this.

He pulled her close and kissed her lips. "No I don't think you'd say it for any other reason then meaning it Elizabeth." He stood up pulling his pants from his waist so they could lay together. He smiled and laid down on the bed. "You make do as you like beautiful. I just can not perform my duties to you as a man, not with this arm." He took her lightly by the hand and brought her lips close to his. "Do this for both of us my love." There wasn't any way he could support his own weight on his arm so he was going to have to stay on the bottom during their love making.

She nodded she gently touched his uninjured shoulder and lightly pushed him to lay on his back, she leaned in and kissed him deeply and passionately pulling the blankets up over them. She lightly layed her body down against his. She started to softly roll her body against his she wanted to make sure they were both more than ready for this. "you perform your duties as a man better than any I have seen and by that I mean you treat me with respect and you genuinely care for me. What more could I ask for in a husband" she said softly. She started softly kissing his neck and collar bone.

His right arm came up cupping her cheek. "Well is that not a way a man should treat his wife?" He asked softly kissing her lips. He ignored the slight burning sensation in his shoulder as his right hand moved down her bare arm. "I love you Elizabeth."

"And I love you Theodore. I am the luckiest woman alive most people don't marry for love or affection like we have we are lucky." she whispered she continued to kiss lightly at his neck and collar bone as she lightly pressed her crotch against his not letting him enter but letting him feel how warm she was.

He groaned slightly into their kisses before it was broken. The soft feeling of her lips along his chest slowly took his breath away from him. His lower body couldn't help but react to her warm hips rubbing against him. His right arm running it's fingers up and down her soft silky skin.

She carefully positioned herself running his tip along her slit then she slowly started to push down on him she bit her lip it hurt a bit since this was her first time this would take some adjustment on her part. She slowly pushed him deeper inside her and finally just sat down with her full body weight on him hoping that it would be a quick burst of pain which it was. She laid there on top of him with him burried inside her for a long moment she rested her head on his chest as she adjusted to him.

He held his tongue being quiet as she moved forcing his way into her. He softly stroked her back as she laid on his chest unsure on how to comfort her. Though he had started kissing her softly as his hand stroked over the flesh of her back.

once the pain of her body stretching around him for the first time had faded she slowly lifted up and then pushed back down she repeated this motion slowly and gently being careful so she could adjust to him more but she also wanted to make sure he was enjoying this she had not felt pleasure yet right now it was jsut numb while her body got used to him.

He shivered as she began moving against him. The feeling was euphoric as she felt her body move around his stiff body. His right hand rested on her hips as he slowly moved with her the soft feel of her flesh against his hand.

She suddenly felt this rush of pleasure as she parted her lips to breathe she moaned softly pausing for a moment as it hit her like a wave. She leaned in kissing him deeply and passionately as she continued to move on him her body lightly brushing against his she wondered how long it would take for him to be fully healed. She wished samus were here he would be fixed up much more quickly that way. "mmm I love you so much"

"I love you too Elizabeth." He said softly the waves of pleasure moving over his length as a shiver came up his body. He moaned though he made sure it was quietly so they wouldn't be interrupted. His hand continued to roam over her side and hips. Every once in a while his hand slipped to rest on her stomach.

She kept moving on him he felt so good inside her. She wanted more she wanted to have his child and more than likely it would take a couple of tries she hoped his shoulder would be feeling a better tomorrow. She rolled her body more against his. She picked up the pace wanting to bring him more pleasure.

After a long evening of making love for the first time she rolled off top of him she kissed him softly on the lips "we should sleep. I liked cuddling with you last night it felt nice being held close" she said softly she rested her head on his chest just relaxing next to him in their bed. "I hope my father doesn't start up something else." she said softly.

"Well I shall be as, kind, as one can be towards him." He mused pulling her closer to him with his good arm. "Sleep well my love, it may be the last time we can for a while." He didn't exactly know how her father was going to act, but it couldn't be good if he wanted to insult him in his own home.

"I'm worried they might still try to take me away from you and now that I love you I know I can't ever live with out you again. Promise me you will always bring me here... to our home" she whispered kissing him softly on the lips. "goodnight my love" she said softly and nuzzled against him.

She smiled softly and nuzzled against his chest "goodnight my love." she whispered softly she was so happy right now being with him he made her feel so wonderful inside making her feel like she truly mattered to him. She slowly let her eyes fall closed as she fell in a deep sleep. She stayed curled up close to him all night he was so warm. She slowly opened her eyes the next morning, she looked up at him and smiled happily.

Theodore shifted in their bed to lay on his good side facing her beautiful body as they slept. The day before had been long and he was still tired. He wanted to get as mush sleep as possible today before hell broke loose in his home.

She smiled and gently stroked his cheek, she leaned in and softly kissed his forehead and fell back to sleep. She could not believe how well things were going for her now. She curled up closer to him she looked forward to many years of happiness with him.

Theodore shifted in the bed running his hand up and down her back. The beautiful naked woman next to him had brought him all the happiness he could have hoped for. But all too soon the door to his bedchambers was being pounded on. "Lord Theodore!" The voice called. "You must come down quickly, It's Samus sir."

She groaned in her sleep as she started to wake up She slowly opened her eyes and ran over pulling on a robe and tossed one to Theodore as well, she looked a bit worried and happy at the same time worried because of how Samus pounded on their door and happy because Samus was back.

Back
Top Bottom