Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for the honor of my family. (pony and the real raven

Elizabeth nodded "My parents are coming my father already sent a rather rude messenger to inform us he will arrive in a couple of days and informed us we need to prepare for company I believe he wants to see how we are getting along so as soon as you are well enough we must get you back. I don't think it will the home you are used to when you return I am nothing like my father he can be very cruel some times. If we do not show that we are growing very attached he will take me back. I want to stay here with you though. My lord." she said softly. She gently took his hand in hers lightly kissing the knuckles. She wasn't ready to admit it yet but she was falling deeply in love with him. He made every feeling that passed through her body seem more intense. She she wanted to stay by his side as long as she could.

Once the healer was finished he ordered everyone from the tent but her. He sat up careful not to rip open the stitches. "Elizabeth. I need to know more about your family if you do not mind." She had just warned her father was cruel and that had already been planting ideas on what he was going to have to deal with in the future with him. "I have an idea but I do not wish to judge off those few words."

"my father believes that anyone below him be it by an inch or a mile is nothing more than a rat in the cellar so he treats them as such I am concerned for your servants especially Samus and I warned him to be careful. My father does not ever accept a mistake and he never punishes lightly. He values nothing but wealth and position. He will destroy anything that is not his and if he feels that I have not made enough progress in his eyes then he will send me to live with some one else...despite what I want. He thinks of no one but himself. if you do not hurry your servants will be badly injured if not dead if they make more than a few minor mistakes and I am not sure what will become of your home. I am sorry to put you under so much stress after so many injuries but I had to come and tell you myself what was coming to your home." she said softly she looked him in the eyes and sat next to him. "I do not want him to send me away I want to stay" she said softly She kissed him softly on the lips again.

Theodore quickly weighted the situation in his head thinking of it as a battle being fought on the field. "There is only one option to play." He said after a few minutes. He rubbed his sore shoulder with his good arm. "We have to ride tomorrow morning, but tonight we must marry." He paused another few moments wondering as to her reaction. "It is a rash choice yes but as I see it this is the only way your father can not take you." He wasn't sure exactly if he loved her but he knew he cared for her. "I do not know if you would be willing to accept those reason for marriage but it is the best way to solve the problem about forcibly being taken."

She looked down at the ground for a brief moment she was surprised that he suggested that but she did not want to say no. "I would be happy to marry you it is nice to be close to some one who actually cares what I want. The things that you have done for me and after I was shown your garden that you worked so hard on I'm not sure if it is alright to say this since we have only been seeing one another for a couple months now but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you but I've never felt it before. I feel like this is where I'm supposed to be and I never want to leave." she said softly.

He stood to his feet forgetting that the healer removed his trousers to get to the cut that was in his foreleg.He grabbed his pants and put them on brushing off the idea of her having seen him. after a few moments of struggle he got them up with his good arm and placed his sword belt around them to hold them on. He moved ignoring the shirt as it would be too much trouble for him right now. He pushed aside the tent fold and called for his guard to fetch the priest, who was more then likely on the battlefield praying for the dead.

She blushed deeply seeing his lack of clothing she didn't see much but it was enough. She followed him and reached back letting her hair fall loose down her back she wished she had at least cleaned up a bit there was some dust on her skin she wished she could at least look as good as she normally did when he was home. She was a bit nervous as was natural "we don't have rings" she whispered. She looked at him still very excited and nervous at the same time.

"We can find rings when we get back to the estate. Right now we will stick with a traditional wedding." He softly lead her into a clearing. This was mainly going to be between them and the group of soldiers for they needed witnesses. Not far behind was the priest that had been summoned. "We don't have time to waste we need to be wed today." Theodore mused with a respectful bow.

She nodded and let him lead her into the clearing, she looked around curiously. She looked up into his eyes waiting to see what all would come of this night. She knew she would need to offer herself to him after the wedding but she hoped to wait till they were home and he would be more healed. She did not want him undoing any of the healers work. She reached out and gently grasped his hand in hers giving it a gentle squeeze.

The priest looked at them for a good few minutes. He then finally nodded and began to recite the wedding. When the time came Theodore repeated the words and agreeing to love and cherish Elizabeth until his dying day. Theodore didn't know if this was the right path, after all her father might have anticipated this type of thing but he doubted very much that he young woman next to him would have kept something like that hidden.

She took a deep breath as the priest then turned her and she promised to be his and to love and to always be by his side. She slowly turned and kissed him deeply and affectionately once it was time, she slid her arms around him holding him close she felt drawn to him but lightened up a bit on the kissing making it a bit more romantic. She wanted to be by his side always jsut as she had promised. She only hoped he felt the same about her.

Theodore kissed her back in somewhat of obligation to the ceremony, but once she lighten up the kiss he joined her in the kiss pulling her a bit closer. He smiled as he pulled away their hand tied together as was the ritual then.

She wanted to get him to bed so they could rest for the long ride home tomorrow they most likely arrive late that night due to his condition. She didn't want him pushing himself too hard. She wanted him to hold her though tonight while they slept. She wanted to feel safe she had never slept outside of a home before. So many new things had been happening to her since she had come to live with him.

Theodore walked back slowly standing on his leg had made it sore and slightly harder to walk. It was certainly going to be wonderful to meet her parents while he was injured. He already had the bigger cot being he was the commander, so there wasn't an issue with them sleeping next to each other. He did however have another bigger than normal cot brought in for her to sleep on if she wanted to. Yes they were married but that didn't mean he was going to force her to lay with him if she didn't want to. He sat down on the cot letting the pain in his leg slowly and tormentingly subside from his long walk.

She sat down his cot next to him waiting for him to lay down she trusted him again. "I trust you and what all you have done for me today means a lot to me. I was so happy seeing your garden today it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I hope everything in your home is alright and Samus I worry for my father," she said softly she laid down on the cot looking up at him. "will you kiss me...please. I'm a little frightened I've never slept outside like this before." she said softly she mostly just wanted to feel him kissing her.

He smiled and gave a soft nod. His right arm brought her down closer as their lips met. "You can stay here if you would like Elizabeth." He kissed her once again more softly then even at their wedding. It felt right having her like this, she really did care about him and not his wealth.

"you give me the best wealth and honor a woman could ever ask for. The wealth of true happiness and the honor of laying next to the man she cares for more than anything else in the world" she whispered she returned the kiss leaning more against him only wanting to be closer to him. " won't ever hurt you not intentionally so long as its in my control" she said softly.

"I know." He said softly a yawn escaping his lips. "I trust you." He brought his lips back to her's his hands rubbing her sides through the riding attire Samus had given her. "I can have one of my men bring you something more comfortable if you want Elizabeth."

"I'll be alright in this" she whispered she leaned into him a bit more and kissed him deeply and affectionately. She slowly removed her lips from his and lightly kissed down his neck and then along his collar bone. She felt so strange but she knew that she was ready to give herself to him if his body was ready for such activity. She slowly kissed her way back up to his lips pressing her body lightly against his. Yes she was a bit nervous but her heart told her everything was going to be alright now that she was his wife.

He kissed her back as their lips met the soft feeling of her lips a true wonder against his. Though when it broke a slight sigh left his lips. He closed his eyes hoping to get some rest for the long rid ahead of them tomorrow. The miles were vast between him and his estate. The battle filed had moved closer to his house within the previous days but it was only because he knew he wouldn't lose the battles.

The feeling of her lips on his neck and body brought a cold chill over him as a small breeze blew over the light wet kisses of her lips. His hands held her softly as he continued to rest before he opened his eyes once more wondering as to what she was doing.

She kissed his lips once more her body pressing more against his letting him feel her gently curves against him. She closed her eyes softly as she ran the tip of her tongue lightly across his lips she wanted to feel him hold her body close to his. She wanted a child, to create life with the one who meant most to her. She gently to hiis hand sliding it under her tunic letting him feel the soft smooth skin beneath.

He kissed her more as her tongue trailed over his lips. His hands resting on her back until she had moved them. Her skin was soft and warm to his touch. With her invitation he continued to run his hands over the silk that was her skin. It felt flawless as their lips continued to show the affection they had for each other. He lifted his left arm a bit too high and felt the skin of his shoulder protest as a shot of pain surged from it. Though he didn't show any sign of his pain he lowered the arm so it would trouble him not.

She ran her hand down his chest as she deepened the kiss as she slowly moved her hands to remove her tunic she stopped the kiss long enough to toss the tunic aside then she started to kiss him again her bare chest pressing gently against his. She wanted to make all of his pain go away but she knew that wasn't possible in his state but she wanted him to well know her intentions once he was healed enough.

He watched when she pulled her lips away exposing her body to him. He was a bit confused but he knew he had feelings for her. Should he explain that he wanted her to stay? Or should he just tell her he married her so she wouldn't be taken from him? "Elizabeth, Are you sure this is what you want. We do not really know each other that well. What happens if you find you don't like me when I'm gone so often while you are with child?"

"if I doubted my feelings for you do think I would have came here to help you find a way for me to stay? I will never leave your side so long I breathe. I want a child between us. I want you to have a child that we created together not out of a marriage that was chosen for us but through a marriage we chose to create. I feel for you very strongly and I want to show you how strongly." she said softly.

Back
Top Bottom