Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for the honor of my family. (pony and the real raven

Princess-1.jpg

Elizabeth was seated silently in the carriage it had taken her from her home in the country by her fathers command she was to seduce this nobleman to bring her family wealth and position all women ever were to people anymore was a bargaining chip. the more beautiful the higher you climbed. She looked around silently her long hair trailing down her front she was uneasy about meeting this man for the first time. She looked out the window as the carriage came to a halt. She saw the mansion before her. she waited for them to help her out of the carriage. when some one did she did not see who but she extended her hand gracefully towards them. She looked around the house was large too large for one man it would seem. there was gardens all along the front of where he lived. and an orchard out back. She was helped out of the carriage and she picked up her dress a bit so she would not trip climbing out the bright sunlight hit her eyes making her squint.

"Ah Milady." A man in his elder years approached the carriage "I am Samus, Lord Theodore's man servant." He said bowing before his new lady of the house. "Unfortunately I have the news that the Lord is not in the manor and won't be for the next few days." The Man servant's hair was just starting to show signs of gray hairs though his body was still kept. "He is out on the battlefield once again. He seemed most anxious to meet you."

She was a bit surprised that her host would not be here since she had arrive but she would not complain she was after all supposed to be here a little over a month. "it is a pleasure to meet you Samus. I am rather tired how ever where will I be staying I need to rest it has been a long trip and I never rest well the night before I'm sure you understand." she said softly she would need a lot of rest over the next few days to make sure she was looking her best when she met this man. She looked terrible with the circles under her eyes.

"I understand Milady Please this way." the other servants gathered around the door to greet the new lady of the house though, none of them were thrilled, save for a few of the men servants whom thought that she was stunning. A few though with such a beautiful lady in the house they might get a chance to better please the young women while the master was out of the house. Many of them of course hid their intentions well, perhaps one would even manage to bed her with a lie about him being the Master of the home.

A few of the ladies seemed disappointed being they wouldn't be able to gain the master's attention in the way they wanted. As Samus lead the way to her room the servants greeted her kindly. The room a nice coll yet deeply vibrant color for the new lady of the house. Most women preferred bright colored though this house didn't like the brightness of the outside world. Though it was nothing against the light it just looked more ravishing with the color the master had chosen for her. A deep violet room with heavy curtains to help block the sun's bright rays. "Rest well Milady I'll be sure to inform you when the Master Arrives."

She went into the room she hoped to meet the master soon. She dabbed a damp clothe over her skin and brushed her hair letting it roll down her back she changed into her night gown to rest from her long journey. She woke up the next morning she washed herself carefully and had a maid help her into a slightly tight dark green gown. She looked at herself in the mirror. She applied a bit of perfume and headed downstairs to look around a bit "samus is the master to be in today I do hope so or perhaps he slipped in durring the night while I was resting. But I would very much like to walk through the garden here they so beautiful if you see him tell him I will be there" she said softly.

"I did not hear the Master come in." Samus replied moving to fetch her something to eat. "Do wait here though I'm sure if he is not home today he will be here in the morrow. For now let us get you something to eat." Samus quickly set out to find the cook of the household hoping to gather her antiquate food. It was about fifteen minutes before a man came down dressed in element robes.

"Ah you must be Lady Elizabeth." He bowed as was proper nature "I am Theodore Lord of this Manor." He set himself down at the head of the table. "May I ask how your sleep was?" The man's brown eyes sized up the beautiful looking women before him while his light brown hair was slightly unkempt as though he had just awoken. His arms were thin but looked well toned through the shirt. It did indeed look as though he had seen battle though he hid his body well.

"I am sir it is a pleasure to meet you. I must thank you for the room it is beautiful" she said softly she looked him over he wasn't quite what she had expected but she no choice but to believe so she sat down silently waiting for her food she was hungry but she would not over do it. She smiled over at him charmingly. She saw the food being brought out "it looks delicious. you are such a kind host" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes for a brief moment. "it is nice to go some where other than my home for a while it is nice to see knew things and even meet new people."

Samus walked back into the room followed by another man whom looked filthy. Lord Theodore, "Might I present Lady Elizabeth." He said bowing allowing his Master into the dinning area. The man with bright blond, nearly white hair stepped forward. Above his right eye was bloodied from the battle he had just come from. "Lady Elizabeth, it is a honor to finally meet you in person." He had himself bent in a bow to greet the new lady of the house however hadn't noticed his man servant sitting in the chair. His silver eyes finally move from the view of his own knees to her face then as his eyes shifted to the right he notice Heath in not only his chair but a ridiculous outfit.

"Master Florence, May I be as prudent to ask why you are seated in my chair?" The man servant grew a bright red blush at being caught at the game he had been playing.

She smiled going to stand she watched as he bowed to her she curtsied and smiled at at him "thank you for inviting me to your home it is beautiful and my room is very nice. you are such a generous host to allow a woman you've never met to stay in your home." she said softly she saw some of the injuries he had "please allow me to clean those a bit for you its the least I can do for such a good host" she said softly asking samus to bring some hot water and a cloth she took his arm and pulled a chair out for him "you should sit you look tired" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes for the first time and blushed a bit.

"Worry not about my wounds. Tis not the reason I brought you here." He spoke softly. "My wounds are many but nothing to really be concerned with, but let us not turn this into a contest of battle scars. I would not want to reveal anything to make you uncomfortable." He took the warm rag from Samus as he moved passed him. "Thank you Samus." He said to the man servant. "Please continue Lady Elizabeth, I am interested in knowing more about you."

She softly touched his hand and took the cloth from him "I will tell you more about me if you let me clean these or at least some of them it seems like a fair exchange we both get what we want" she said softly and started gently dabbing at his wounds "well you already know where I am from. I live with my father, mother and my elder brother. I have never traveled so far from home with out my father before so pardon my nervousness I'm still not used to travelling." she said softly she softly started to hum as she dabbed at his wounds then dipped the cloth back in the hot water to heat it again. Her hands were very gentle with him.

"Nervousness is to be expected." He spoke softly though his voice was rough as though he was the commander of his own force within the nation. The wounds weren't to severe though mainly the ones on his face, the ones hidden on his chest were a bit more serious. Scars lined his body from battles of the past and victories of near defeat.

"do you have any further injuries perhaps we should send for a doctor unless you wish for me to continue to assist you." she said softly she continued cleaning his cuts. She hoped by being sweeter and not afraid to clean up some cuts he might grow closer to her. Though it would be nice to feel needed and wnated but how could she expect something like that from a situation like hers.

"I do not think that is acceptable for a young woman to ask." He said softly letting her finish with the wounds on his face. "The rest will heal in time nothing to worry about. Samus if you would find a meal for the lady and myself?" Samus nodded and moved back out of the room to check on the meal he had inquired about before.

She felt like he had just cut her down, she got up stopping cleaning his cuts had he truly just said what she thought she heard. She shook her head and sat down across from him going silent. She had just been trying to be kind to him and he acted like she was doing something more. She felt a bit insulted but kept her thoughts to herself. She had a lot of work to do in order to as her family wished of her. She hoped she could do it but she wasn't so sure now.

"Do not feel offended I do not believe it is wise for you to see my body blow my waist line, after all we are not officially together are we?" A cough came from his lips as well as some blood. He truly hated battle though for his country he knew he would go out no matter the cost.

"I did not mean for those places I was merely asking if you had further injuries I am concerned for your health perhaps you should see a doctor you do not look so good" she said softly she walked over to him gently touching his cheek "I would not do such as to ask to see more it would bring dishonor not so much to you as to me" she said softly. She smiled a bit at him "I think a doctor and a hot bath would make you feel much better" she said softly. She sat back down. "I just wish to help my kind host"

"I see As you wish you may summon the doctor." He stood from the table without engaging in a meal but feeling that cleaning up would be wise. On his way however his world went black and his body fell.

----------------------------------------------------

Days later he woke in his bed unsure what had happened. He put his hand up to his forehead and was warm, he also couldn't help but notice his hair in shambles. His chest was wrapped in fresh cloth as well as one of his arms and his head. He must have bumped his head when gravity pulled him to the ground when he blacked out from blood loss. He groaned trying to lift his left arm but found it had pained him unlike the day he met the young woman. The adrenaline had left once he had the chance to relax in his house and then the blood loss caught him of guard in transit to his chambers.

She had heard something fall and hurried to investigate when she saw him on the floor she hurried the cradle his head gently. She called for the servant to send for a doctor immediately and another to help her her get him into bed since the floor was no place for some one injured as badly as he was. The doctor soon came in she helped the doctor supplying him with fresh cloth and hot water. She assisted him as best she could. She was worried after a few days he was starting to look better. When he finally stirred she gently rested a hand on him "relax you have been unconscious for a few days you should rest and take it easy for now."s he said soothingly looking concerned for him.

Theodore turned his head still unsure what had happened. Though something had clicked in his mind, she might have been there this whole time. Then again there was still a chance she was like the rest of the girls. He sat and thought for a long minute then waved her over to his bed side. "Well since I am to be stuck in this bed for a few days perhaps you should join me to help speed up the process?" It wasn't really an offer more of a test to see her reaction.

Her cheeks grew bright red with embarrassment that he would even ask such a thing of her after what she had been through these past few days to take care of him. She slapped him hard across the face "how dare you ask such a thing I am not some whore that you invited into your home if that is all you see me for you can stay in here alone for all I care" she walked out and went to her room closing the door behind her that had hurt her she had not hardly even flirted with him and a few tears ran down her cheeks she was very upset that he would imply that she would even consider such a thing. She figured he would try to smooth things over to just try again and she would just stay in her room. He owed her an apology for that.

The sting on his face a wonderful welcomed feeling. She was clearly outraged and upset at his inquiry. He knew her a bit more now knowing she wasn't the type to just crawl into his bed. The pain he now wore on his face was possibly the best injury he could have had at the very moment. He would have to explain his actions and intentions to her later on, though she had ordered him to rest.

She stayed in her room the rest of the day until one of his servants knocked on the door bringing her some food a bowl of hot water to wash with. She was still crying a bit she opened the door slowly "thank you Samus" she said softly she looked him in the eyes letting him bring them inside He could see the hurt that his lord had caused her and quickly left to inform Theodore what he had seen "My lord I hate to disturb you but your guest has not left her room all day So I brought her something to eat and some hot water I think she's been crying my lord" he said calmly.

"Yes I figured Samus, you are aware of the girls I mainly deal with though. Always wanting nothing more then my money or my body. That isn't the type of women I desire, so I asked her to bed with me and I was slapped." He touch his face lightly. "It wasn't too expected but I must say the reaction could not have been any better." He told his man servant. "I will make things right once my body is rested enough for me to move."

The servant nodded and left him to rest "I just figured I would inform you. she stayed with you the past three days helping the doctor in anyway she could to help you heal. She truly does seem to care about she has not slept more than a couple of hours the past few days good night sir" he said and closed the door behind him.

Elizabeth didn't eat very much of what was brought to her, she enjoyed the wash very much and went to bed she slept the entire next day until the morning. She rose out of bed having a maid help her into a gown and had her brush her long hair. She was still stinging from yesterdays comment so she avoided his room.

Back
Top Bottom