Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheer Up! (PinkSinger and I)

Raiden

Supernova
Valen sighed some and continued in his convertible and looked around for a moment while he was at a red light, driving through the district of the city with the same name. He was one of the richer people living in the big city but was a bit lonely because he didnâ??t have that many friends because people saw him as just a jerk. He was a good long man of about 18 or so with short cut black hair and navy blue eyes wearing an unbuttoned black short sleeve shirt with a white undershirt and dark blue slacks as he drove along. It would be a little further before he would see someone sitting up against a building and pulled a stop before them, curious.

â??Hey, are you ok?â? he called out to the person and turned off his car and got out to see what was wrong. The person looked like they were clean enough and harmless enough for the moment, which was why, he got out and approached. â??Hey!â? he called louder thinking the person didnâ??t hear him.

Chiaki sat there on the ground leaned against a building. The sky way getting darker assureing it would be night soon. The snow had started falling again and ligthly covered her dark blue hair and her lap. she had her arms wraped around her knees to keep herself a littel warm. she saw wheels pass by. watchinf like the fresh snow peeled of the wheel and sanded on the street again in a brown muddy mess. suddenly the wheels stopped. surprised she stopped to breathe as feet were now in fornt of her and a voice called out.

Her gaze wandered up the mans features until she saw his hea then she shook her head ligthly making a little of the snow form her head fall on the ground. the man was good looking that she could tell. But what did he want. she gave a other head shaking and a shrug then looked to her feet again. her pale figners entwined so they wouldnt freeze.

â??Huh? Well, whatâ??s wrong?â? Valen asked her, perking a brow at her lack of a response and stared down at her, studying her face and eyes. The one thought struck him was â??why is such a pretty girl so down and outâ? he asked her, thinking about that shrug of a response. Maybe the girl was mute or something? Valen knew he shouldnâ??t judge her so quickly like he did to everyone else and blinked, hearing a few passer-bys talking. It was the red-light district so there were people meandering around and a few lecherous young men sauntered by and eyed her for a moment and grinned.

â??Hey get out of here you pervs.â? Valen growled at them and put a hand in his pocket, making them think he had a Dillenger or some other pull-out gun. Theyâ??d back off and start walking away quickly before he smirked and pulled his hand from his pocket and looked at the girl again.

He wasnâ??t the type to yell at people unless he had to and this girl had yet to give him a reason and she just seemed to be quiet and it puzzled him. Someone that didnâ??t respond to him promptly was confusing to the rich young man and he shook his head thinking. He was lonely this christmas with his parents away and no real friends and fished in the pocket again and produced a small notepad and began to write on it.

â??Here, if you want to get out of the snow and the cold to have a warm place to spend christmas, show up here.â? He said and offered the piece of paper to her. And set it on her knee and began to shiver himself, she seemed to have a coat but he didnâ??t and soon returned to the car and started it up again and looked at her. Pulling the roof up to keep the newly falling snow out of the car and off of him. But he looked up at the snow and then to the girl and felt something inside; something new and different. He was tempted to open the door for her beckon her to join him but figured itâ??d be a test if she wanted to and slowly pulled away.

Once back at home, he put the car in the garage of the house and went inside, his mind on that poor girl and could only hope that sheâ??d show up.

Chiaki moved slightly making the snow that had rested on her head fall down with a thudding noise. she looked at the note the man had left her. it seemed to be an adress. she sighed and looked at it for more then fiteen minutes. the snow kept falling and she could see the small snowslakes fall on the paper melting there making the writing hard to read as the ink swam away with the water form the snow.
The sky was turning darker and darker night came closer. Chiaki got up and the snow fell off her head and her coat completely now. silently she walked down the road the same direction where the car had disappeared into. only the snow beneeth her feet making his crunching sound made sure she wasnt a ghost but an actual being that walked through the snowy night. the lights now had switched on. her shadow was looking small as the light came from overhead.
After like 40 minutes she was certian she stood at the right house. it was startling huge. a high steel fence looked less inviting to her but she shrugged and looked at the ring. only one same was there. again she looekd at the now wet dripping note the man had given her. finally deciding it really was the right hosue she pressed the button to make the bell ring.
her heavy breath made steam raise form her lips as she waited for somethign to happen.

Valen had been home for long enough to change out of his wet clothes and into something a bit warmer and was relaxing some, considering what to have for dinner. Sitting on the large sectional in the living room in front of a big screen TV and relaxed; but his mind was troubled thinking about that girl. He didnâ??t see much of her face, but it looked like she was so lonely; just like him and it made him a bit sad. The young man had turned up the heat as well and was preparing some hot cocoa to help warm his spirit in the cold season. But when Val heard the bell ring, he stood up wondering who it could be; part of him hoping it was her and he blinked when she showed up at the door.

â??Uhâ?¦Hi.â? He blushed faintly and opened the door for her and stepped out of the way to let her into the warm house. â??Come inside, you donâ??t have to stay outside in the snow.â? He said to her. â??I can get some dry clothes for you as well.â? He said as he admitted her inside.

she nodded and walked into the house without a single word of greeting. how should she have greeted anyway. whens he was in she shook the snow of making it fall in the furniture. there would certianly be a small puddly later. Looking back at him she held out her jacket as she didnt know where to put it. it may have seemed bold to him. when he received the jacket he could see she onyl wore a loose dark blue shirt beneeth the jacket. her pants where jeans and sligthly wet form the snow and they had several holes in the legs and the hem down at the feet was fuzzy and rubbed off.
With a thank full smile and looked at him. it was her way to say thank you for letting her stay inside.
her hair was long and wet from the snow making it look nearly black now though it was of a strange shimering dark blue. it stuck to her pale face and her back and reached down to the upper part of her butt.
then she shook ehr head she was fine with the clothes she had on they would dry soon she hoped. her gaze again wandered through the entrance room it looked quite huge to her.

Valen accepted the coat from her like HE was the servant here and paused for a moment, furrowing his brow at it and sighed and stepped over to a hook and hung it to dry over a drain grate heâ??d had put in for it. He turned to her and wondered for a moment about why she hadnâ??t said anything and was starting to think she was indeed mute; but blushed dark for a moment at her smile, feeling something melt inside; just a little. It was so innocent and grateful, nobody had ever smiled at him like that before and he didnâ??t know how to respond to it for the moment.

And when he got a good look at her, he was almost floored by just how pretty this girl was, hiding it under the heavy coat due to the cold. Heâ??d get to a closet and produced a large towel and came up behind her and wrapped it around her shoulders to help her dry off. â??Here letâ??s get you dry.â? He said and took her hand to lead her into another room a laundry room admittedly but he had stored spare clothes in here. Donâ??t ask why he had female clothing in here, most of it was stuff his mom used to wear before she started hating him and it was all clean and pressed.

â??Here.â? He said after selecting an outfit for her that looked like it would fit: a simple long sleeve shirt and jeans. â??Take what you got on off and toss it in the dryer here.â? He said and opened the door to it so sheâ??d know which one he meant since they looked similar. â??Iâ??ll wait outside of the room here for you. Change into these. Theyâ??ll keep you from getting sick from having the cold water close to the skinâ? he said and stepped out of the room and leaned up against the wall.

Chiaki frowned. This was really unusual why did anyone do hat for her. especially someone she didnt know. It was strange when she got out of her clothes. she didnt have any underwear. she smiled some as she put on the new clothes. they were little too large but the feeling of fresh dry cloth was good on her skin and made her feel omre comfortable.

when she had changed she left the room. her hair was dry now and fell straight no logner sticking to her face. the sleeves were slightly too long for her and the shirt reached a little deeper then her hips. His um seemed to be a little taller hten her. surprisingly the jeans fitted and tightly clung to her ound butt. she tuned to him and nodded with a smile tot hank him then snuggled into the cloth of her shirt to show she rreally liked it

Yeah his mom was a little taller than Chiaki was it seemed but the sizes seemed almost right, at least they werenâ??t too big in the waist or too tight. And they couldroll up the pant legs and the sleeves, which was what he did. Kneeling down and rolled the pant-legs up so she wouldnâ??t be stepping on them and then stood up when he did them both and smiled at her how she seemed to snuggle into it. Heâ??d gently guide her and showed her around at least, directly into the living room where the sectional and TV were with a fireplace to generate localized heat. Heâ??d show her that, then into the attached kitchen where the hot cocoa was nice and warm as he was making some before she rang the bell.

â??Here.â? He said and let her settle onto the couch, soft and comfortable; nice and warm as well. â??are you hungry?â? val asked her nicely as he let her sit down. The spicy cinnamon smell permeating the air. â??would you like something warm to drink?â? he asked, the air very pleasant, a xmas tree in the corner of the room, decorated and natural.

(I'm trying to be nice to her with it ^_^)

She shook her Head to each of his questions to avoid being too much of a bother to him. Her Gaze wandered over him then around in the Room. It was huge so huge it nearly made her feel uneasy. Her Hand slowly reached out and cupped the Cup contaijing His Drink. A smile showed on her face as She took in the warmth of the hot porcelain. Then She pulled her hands Back and held them against her cheeks to warm them as well. Then She looked at him and bowed her Head lightly to show She was gratefull. Sitting back her Gaze finally fixed on the fire. The Flames embraced the Wood slowly roasting it into à Black then slowly into the White ashes. The ashes looked like Snow to her the Flames just let the ashes like Snow in sundown.

â??Itâ??s ok, itâ??s no bother.â? Valen said softly, wanting to soothe her feelings and poured her a warm mug of the tasty smelling hot cocoa and set it in front of her on the table. â??Here, you can have some too.â? he said and smiled at her to show her that he wasnâ??t going to hurt her and that it was ok with him if she did. â??Iâ??m so forgetful.â? He blushed. â??My name is Valen Aurelius.â? He said in introduction to her and offered her a pen and little notepad for her to write a response on if she knew how. â??What is your name?â? he asked her politely enough and nodded.

she blushed some and took the notepad. her hand grabbed the pen carefully. it had been some time since she had written something but then she started. the tip of the pen scrathed over the paper leavingonyl the lines of ink where it scraped. "thank you" was the first she worte and held it out to him then she took it into her lap again and started to write more. "my name is Chiaki im sorry but i forgot my last name" she smiled a little in excuse. then her hand started writing for the third time "Im sorry im not bale to talk" it said and she gave an excusing bow with herhead then handed the notepad back to him

â??Youâ??re very welcome Chiaki.â? Valen smiled at her in a friendly way and sat down next to her to relax some. When she told him she wasnâ??t able to talk he looked at her with a surprised look when his eyes softened as he did. That was truly unfortunate, because she looked like she could be a beautiful singer or something like that. He didnâ??t say anything to her and pointed to the cooling mug. â??Go ahead and try it out, I made it myself.â? He blushed. â??Itâ??s nice and warm for you and Iâ??d like to know what you think about it.â? he said to her and used a hand and gently rubbed hers. â??Please make yourself at home here, nobody should be alone on christmas eve. Itâ??s just me here so Iâ??m more than happy to have company, especially someone as pretty as you are.â?

a faint blush creeped over her face making her cheeks flush a light very light pink. then she nodded making her long blue hair fal into her face lightly. she tuked it back and then took the cup with both hands. the cup was warming her and she smiled at him. then she held it to her mouth but didnt drink yet. she took a smell and tried to smell out what was in there bside chocolate. soon she gave up and took a sip. a warm fuzzy feeling spread through her and she took another quick sip then looked at him with a smile. quickly she placed the cup down carefull not to spill anything. then she grabbed pen and paper again and wrote a word in bold letters "GREAT" then two others followed "WARM" and "TASTY". she smiled and placed the pen back on the table.

Valen was relieved that she seemed to like it and couldnâ??t help but find the blush on her face to be just plain cute. Heâ??d been worried for a moment about it being too hot for her to drink but it seems like she waited just long enough for it to be good and warm but not too hot. It was a good thing to see her enjoying herself, the poor girl seemed like sheâ??d need it. â??Iâ??m glad you like it. If youâ??re hungry, Iâ??ll get you something to eat too.â? Valen said, usually heâ??d just order pizza or something or go out on his own for it. Maybe he should, she might like it.

she shook her ead vigorously making her hair fly little. a warm place and that drink was more than she had ever asked for and she would definitly not ask for more. with a satisfied smile she took the last sip form her cocoa and leaned back into the couch closing her eyes. her face was relaxed. she listened to the fires cracking sounds. how did she get here a man had stopped by and gave her an adress. she trustingly walked tehre and now found herself in a warm room to spend chrismas at it seems. maybe this was her most wonderfull chrismas in her life. then her eyes snapped open she had no gift.

Valen smiled at Chiaki and let her enjoy herself and relaxed back in the couch and smiled at her over the mug he was holding. The cinnamon reminding him of a long time past when his mother still liked him and cared, she used to make him feel warm and safe and thatâ??s what this cocoa reminded him of. But he could only wonder what it made this lovely, yet lonely seeming girl think about. â??Chiakiâ?¦â? he blushed. â??You could stay here as long as you want; itâ??s no burden to me and for your xmas gift, Iâ??ll take you out to get new clothes, whatever you need.â? He smiled to her, wanting to make it wonderful for her.

she had a shocked expression on her face and shook herhead. her hand reached for the notepad and quickly wrote "i wont accept gifts without giving any myself" she gave him an excusing smile. then she started writing again "im sorry i have no money. i cant afford anything" she smiled some and stood up to walk back to the entrance. slowly she took a pack of cookies form her coat. she walked back and sat down on the couch to write again "this was planned to be my chrismas feast but im happy if i can share it" with that she held out the pack of cookies and gave him a getnly caring smile

When she said that she didnâ??t want to get gifts without gifts to give, Valen laughed softly and shook his head. â??Youâ??re already giving me one reallyâ?¦you see, I live alone and my parents donâ??t get along so Iâ??m on my own for this year.â? He said. â??So having someone to share it with is good enough for me.â? The black haired youth blushed some and looked at her cookies and smiled at her. Heâ??d share it with her if she didnâ??t mind but it wouldnâ??t due for xmas feast! He was going to see to it that she got a true xmas feast. â??Why thank youâ?¦â? he said and blushed at her some.

â??and donâ??t worry about money, I have more than I could ever spend in my entire lifetime. I donâ??t mind sharing it with you.â? He said. â??We could figure out something later if you really donâ??t want to be in debt.â? He blushed to her. â??Youâ??d be safe here from all those jerks and perverts out there.â?

she blushed some again and looekd at him a little oncfused. why was he so eager to help her. she took the notepad againa nd flicked the page as the old one wa full then wrote "why do you want to help me this desperately?" and then a line below "i will pay everything back somehow" she smiled some then looekd at him with a questioning expressionhoping he would give her an explanation about her question. she was a little nervous. she wasnt used to anyone wantign to help her especially not anyone who was that rhich and again noone ever wanted to give her anythign valuable

He looked at her note and thought about it for a moment, why WAS he being so eager to help her? Maybe because he saw similarities between the two of them, she was alone and homeless it seemed; he was rolling in dough but was still alone. Maybe he didnâ??t want to be alone for a christmas because the thought of it was pathetic; his family life was falling apart around his ears and he didnâ??t have one to spend the holidays with. â??Probably because weâ??re so similar. And well, christmas is a time of year when people should be together.â? He smiled at her. â??And I can tell youâ??re a kind person and you donâ??t deserve to the life you were having. So..I uhâ?¦.really do want to help you get up on your feet.â? He said.

â??That and ..well Iâ??ve been kind of lonely too. It seems we both are. I donâ??t really have any friends and my familyâ??s falling apart at the seams. So I decided that I couldnâ??t just sit by and watch anymore and when I saw you just sitting there looking so cold. I just couldnâ??t help it.â? he said with a blush.

she was unsure what to do now. onone side she felt honored. on the other side it seemed so yeah strange. people didnt help others cuase they sit out in the cold and look liek they need it. she had been sitting in the cold forhalf of her life and noone yet came to help. she wanted to know why now. But then she grabbed the notepad once again and the pen scraped ove rthe paper once again. "im not sure what to think. i will write honestly. im not usre i have seem lots of bad things i cant trust you yet. forgive me" she gave him a sad look and handed it to him. she needed time

He read her note and chuckled, rubbing the back of his head and nodded to her. He understood the need to sit down, sort things out and figure out who she could trust. And he couldn't help but wonder what kinds of bad things she'd seen. Probably stuff beyound his semi-constained thinking, but he was glad she was warm and comfortable currently. That was good enough for now and Valen just reclined by back where he was and watched her for a moment. "What do you like to do for fun then?" he asked her.

she layed her indexfigner on her chin and ponderted for a few seconds then grabbed the notepad another time. the tip of the pen scraped over the paper. "i like playing with pigeons but they always fly away. and dogs but the owners always pull them away from me." she made a sad face. basicly she had noone to play with all her life. then she looked up at him and a smile came across her sad lips and her face looked cheerfull again just like it had looked a few moments ago before he had asked her

He perked a brow in surprise and looked squarely at her and sighed some, it was a bit of a sad story and he could feel for her. In fact it just really made him want to keep her warm and safe even more, to see her comfortable with her life instead of being thrown out again. "I see. Well would you like to try something new?" He asked her. "There's plenty to do here really, and it sometimes sucks doing all on your own." he suggested and watched her response to it.

Back
Top Bottom