Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy 22nd, Trygon.

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
It's going to be a little while for you to get back here for you to see it, but when you do get back and read this Trygon, know that we have kept you in our hearts and prayers on your road to a clean bill of health. Sure, it'll sound extremely corny for me to say it, but honesty which has and always will be the best policy.

Now I know there are some here that harbor some sense of ill will towards Trygon, and there are those that have appreciated the hard work that he has put into this website by cutting through the simple minded with a surgical precision and giving the young'uns the swiftest boot in history, but regardless of what you think of him, show him some respect on this day; his birthday, to be precise. That's what I think he deserves.

I know me and Try have had... rough spots when me and him converse. Mostly a war of flame going back and forth for the start, but it's cooled down. I have the utmost respect for him and what he has done for this community. Hopefully one day he will see changes.

Happy Birthday, Trygon. Godspeed.

It really annoys me that most of my exes and flings all have their birthday's in the same week in July.

Happy birthday.

I'm not going to make this sappy; I'll leave that for when you get out. =P

Back
Top Bottom