Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's got a gaia here?

Luna

Supernova
I've gotten my account back from my sister and I want to do this fricking roleplay but its so hard when its only on the first page for five seconds.
this rp.

I joined Gaia on December 16th, 2003 as Shovel. I was on there constantly when it was really cool. (AKA way under-moderated and not overly-popular) When it got to be more and more watched, I would go on every now and then. I would take long breaks, become obsessed for about a week, then not get on for weeks and repeat the process. I gave my account away about a year ago to my friend in the UK. She got a shit ton of stuff from it. Dunno what happened to the account. Dunno if she changed the password or what. Havent tried. Really haven't cared much to.

I have a screen name on there as "drpdude" or something like that I used when I recruited for Darkerroleplay.

I am on Gaia, but it is just being turned into a virtual Myspace with a bunch of annoying kiddies and noobs. I just can't handle it anymore when I ask for a literate rp and I get the whole,"i Koul i wold luv to do a rp wth u." It is just annoying...

Anaiko the Serpent said:
I am on Gaia, but it is just being turned into a virtual Myspace with a bunch of annoying kiddies and noobs. I just can't handle it anymore when I ask for a literate rp and I get the whole,"i Koul i wold luv to do a rp wth u." It is just annoying...

I hear you on that one. some of the younger crowd on it don't really know how to do a literate RP anymore.

Back
Top Bottom