Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

He continued to tease both parts of her body with his fingers, lifting her upper body up and kissing her lips. Words whispered. "Go and wear that cheerleading outfit, no panties either."

Angel whispered to Henry,"Ok with me, I'll change into my cheer leadering outfit now,if you let me go and change now Henry." Angel moaned again when Henry was teasing both part of her body.

Angel changes into her cheer leadering outfit and she doesn't wear any panties at all and she was already washed and dressed and said to Henry,"I'm already to go,and please lead us to your car where ever you park your car Henry."

Henry smiled as he grabbed the keys to his car, leaving his office they walked towards the car park at the back of the school. Opening the passenger's side door he was soon behind the wheel and starting up the ignition.

Angel put her seatbelt on and she let's Henry drive his car and she was a bit comfy in his car and wonders where they are going to this time.

Henry drove towards his house, parking in the driveway he reached across and slid one hand up under her skirt to tease her still glistening labia. "Glad you are still so horny too."

Angel gently moans when she feels Henry teasing her glistering labia when one of his hands slid up underneath her skirt and she said to Henry,"You are also still so horny as well and shall we continue on with this inside your house.?"

Angel moans when she feel Henry pinching her clitrois a bit hard and she said to him,"Can you please let me out of your car and show me around your home please and thank-you Henry.?"

Henry smiled at her words, closing the door behind them and leading her further into the house. Entering the kitchen briefly he grabbed some water for them both as he spoke. "All alone in this house day and night."

Henry smiled into her eyes, approaching her closer he lifted her onto the counter. Fingers sliding up underneath her skirt as he kissed her. Rubbing across her labia and parting them almost in the same action his knuckles hit her g-spot.

Angel moans again and she slightly squrims when she feels Henry fingers sliding underneath her skirt and his knuckles hitting her g-spot once again while labia was parted and she said to Henry,"Oh god take me to your room so you can please more comfortable oh god please?"

Henry heard her moaned out words, fingers moving from her pussy up to her waist and with his other hand on the other side he carried her from the kitchen counter down the long carpeted hallway. Reaching the bedroom he placed her down on the bed, his face between her legs, teeth and tongue furiously working over both her clitoris and labia.

Angel feels this and she moans with so much pleasure in between breathes that her other hand removes Henry shirt off and she rubs her hand all over Henry chest and her other hand undoes Henry pants and takes his pants and boxers off and tossed them into a corner of his room.

Henry felt her hands caress down his chest and remove his trousers and boxers, his tongue buried itself deeper inside her pussy as he pushed her back on the bed. Hands groping her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples as he tongue fucked her even harder and faster.

Angel feels Henry pushing her down onto his bed and she moans again when she feels Henry tongue fucking her pussy more harder while his fingers tease her nipples.

Angel was loving this so much and she tries her best not to cum yet and she felt Henry cupping her breasts, and felt his tongue fucking her pussy more faster and felt his teeth moving against her clitrois and she squrims again and she moans for more of this.

Angel couldn't hold back her cum and she cummed onto Henry tongue and she cummed only once on his tongue and she begins to pant again. Angel gorans again when Henry hand are cupping each of her breasts and she feels his fingers pinching her nipples more harder then last time.

Back
Top Bottom