Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel gently moans when she feels Henry licking her sentives bud part of her body and she automatically lies down on her back and places her hands behind Henry bed posts and didn't care if he tied her hands up or not.

Henry felt her body move, his tongue licking all the way from her hardening and sensitive bud of flesh down to her glistening labia. Parting her labia his tongue slithered inside to dance upon the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy.

Angel begins to moan with pleasure when she feels Henry tongue slithering into the inner walls of her pussy and she begins to squrim a bit and her hands couldn't keep still and they griped his bed posts more harder.

Henry's tongue slithered deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds, craving her sweet nectar as his hands cupped her breasts a little harder.

Angel moans again and she finally cums all over Henry tongue and her pussy was soaking wet and she groaned when she felt Henry cupping her breasts more harder then ever before.

Angel moans like hell and she also deepens the kiss as well and feels Henry shaft harding inside her pussy and she cums again all over his shaft and wonders how much longer she'll last.

Henry had barely pierced her labia when he felt her juices gush out, kissing her more deeply he thrust his shaft deep into her pussy and ground hips hard against hers.

Angel felt Henry shaft going deeper into her pussy and she moaned like hell and returned the kiss and said ot Henry,"This is so damn good,oh god I want you to take me once again oh god make me pregnant oh god please Henry."

Henry heard both the moan and her words, the tip of his shaft smashing repeatedly and more ferociously against her g-spot on each inward thrust. Pulsating lightly his hot sticky seed shot out the tip splattering hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy mingling with her juices.

Angel feels Henry juices mixing with her juices and she moaned like hell and said ot Henry,"That was so damn good,anything else you want your shaft to please say my rear or not yet Henry.?"

Henry smiled into her eyes, his head nodded slightly as he moved further back up the bed. His words whispered."Come and rest your head on my chest"

Angel continues on sleeping away on Clint's chest and she felt his fingertips lightly dancing down her spine and she smiled in her sleep.

Angel felt Henry pulling the sheets and covering her body up and she feels is hand resting just above her buttlocks and she smiled in her sleep and kept her head rested on his comfy chest.

Back
Top Bottom