Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel moans with a lot of pleasure,and she finally cums as well and cums all over Henry shaft and she was done cumming and she felt a bit of her own blood dripping down from her legs and knew that Henry took her virginty away from her.

Henry groaned a little as his shaft slipped from her pussy, noticing the blood on his shaft he smiled into her eyes as he reached for the towel, wiping it off and rubbing it over her pussy to clean her off.

Angel said to Henry,"That was so damn good and amazing,I loved it Henry and thanks for cleaning me off too thank-you Henry." I was a bit exhausted from this and needed to catch my breath for a few minutes.

Henry smiled into her eyes as he moved back further on the bed, his hand reaching for the drinks and offering her one as he took a few sips of his own.

(( love the av ))

Angel smiled back at Henry and she takes a few sips of her tea and said to him,"I'm enjoying this so far and I love spending time with you as well."

(9Thanks that avi is my egyptain slave girl character and her name is Kira.))

Angel slightly winches in pain and Henry found a spot on her spine that always hurted and she said to Henry,"Do you know how to massage sore muscles and minor aches and pain hmm Henry.?"

Henry felt her wince and heard her words, leaning closer he softly kissed her shoulder blade as words were whispered. "Sit in front of me, I will massage them."

Henry's fingers started at her shoulders working their way slowly down her upper back and spine. Finding the same spot that had made her wince he massaged around it then eased his fingers onto the spot.

Angel said to Henry,"That actually feels nice,I have no idea why that spot on my spine get's tensed up all the time for Henry,thank-you for gently massaging that spot for me thank-you."

Angel was now totally fully relaxed now and she felt Henry lips softly touching her shoulderblades and her upper back as well and she smiled at Henry.

Henry's fingertips continued to dance like a feather down her back and across to her sides as his lips moved against the soft skin of her upper back.

Angel was comfy with this and she smiled at Henry again and she felt how soft his kisses were on her upperback and she was loving this.

Angel was fine with this and she wonders what else Henry is up to this time and she felt his fingertips dancing towards the front of her body.

Angel feels Henry kissing down her lower back and her spine and feels his fingertips dancing across to the taut skin of my stomach.

Angel looks at Henry and she loves it when he kisses side to side on her back and she feels his fingertips dancing up higher up towards my breasts.

Angel feels Henry cupping each of her breasts and feels his fingertips teasing her nipples and I gently groan because I feel you kissing down to my stomach.

Angel feels Henry body moving around on the bed a bit and she felt her nipples harden again and she groaned when he kissed down lower down to her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom