Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Henry felt her body spasm before relaxing back against the bed, wiping his thumb on the nearby towel he watched her as she slept. Taking a few more sips of his coffee and listening to the stereo.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she was a bit exhausted from all of the pleasure she got from Henry and she smiled in her sleep and wonders if Henry will lay down beside her on his bed in his office or not and she was enjoying her sleep.

Angel felt Henry arm wrapping around her waist while they both fell asleep for the rest of the night and she smiles in her sleep and she felt safe when Henry arm was wrapped around her waist.

Angel felt Henry lips softly contacting her shoulder and she smiled in her sleep and she continued on sleeping away and wonders how much longer she could handle Henry pleasure and she tossed and turned in her sleep and rested her head against Henry chest.

Henry smiled as she woke up, moving from underneath her he grabbed his shirt and trousers. Putting them both on he gave her a soft but short kiss on the lips. "Will be back soon with that."

Angel said to Henry,"Fine with me,I know that you'll be back soon with our breakfast,I trust you Henry." Angel returned the kiss as well on his lips and she smiled at him.

Henry smiled as he left the room, striding down several corridors before entering the back part of the cafeteria. With their food collected he laughed softly at how much free reign he had over everything on campus, returning to his room and setting the food down on the bed.

Angel sees the food on the bed and she slowly begins to eat up some of the food for breakfast and she said to Henry,"This breakfast looks really tasty and good thank-you Henry."

Henry smiled as he ate his breakfast, taking a few sips of his coffee as well. Soon finished both he moved back further on the bed, fingers lightly tracing down one side of her body.

Angel looks at Henry and she feels his fingers tracing down one side of her body and she didn't mind this at all and she enjoyed what they both did with each other the other night.

Henry traced his fingers lower down over her hip and to her upper leg, massaging across to her inner thigh region he could already feel the heat building up from between her legs.

Angel felt Henry massaging her upper thighs and felt his fingers between her legs and she wonders what else he wants from her once again.

Henry's fingertips danced higher up the soft silken skin of her inner thighs, lightly touching the v of her legs before circling past her labia and small bud of sensitive flesh.

Angel feels this and she gently groans and she automatically lays down flat on her back and pulls Henry ontop of her once again and she was ready for more if Henry was up to it.

Henry heard her groan as his body moved on top of hers, his fingertips dancing like a feather higher up her body to just underneath and in between her breasts as he ground his hips against hers.

Angel felt Henry hips grinding with her hips and her hips grinded with Henry hips and she groaned again when she felt Henry fingertips inbetween her breasts and she groaned at this.

Henry's fingertips were replaced with his tongue and teeth teasing and capturing each of her nipples in turn as he slid his trousers and boxers down, the tip of his shaft teasing her hardening bud of flesh. Hips moving grinding it harder and faster between her bud and glistening labia.

Angel begins to moan again and she put's her hands on his bed post and she grinded her hips with Henry hips and she felt his teeth and tongue licking and sucking on each of her nipples while his hard shaft was teasing her pussy and her labia and she felt him sliding his shaft inside of her and she arched her back once again to give him easier access to her pussy so his shaft could go really deep inside of her pussy.

Henry felt her hips move against his, the tip of his turgid shaft parting her glistening labia to penetrate the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy. Deeper and deeper it went as hips moved even faster against hers, balls slapping repeatedly against her body as he moaned.

Angel moaned as well and her hips moved with Henry hips as fast as they would grind and she felt his shaft going very deeper into her pussy and she said to Henry,"Oh god I'm going to cum anytime soon oh god I can feel it go really fast and really harder inside of me and make me cum about 3 times oh god please do Henry."

Henry heard her moaned out words, the tip of his shaft going even deeper into her pussy hitting the inner most wall trying to penetrate it as was such the force he used. Pulsating lightly he was not going to hold back as his hot and sticky seed shot out the tip splattering hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom