Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel also steps into the shower as well and the water felt very nice against her body and wonders what else Henry is up to while they are both in the shower together.

Angel said to Henry,"Thank-you for rinsing my body off with the shower head thank-you very much Henry." Angel steps out of the shower and she grabs a towel and dries her fully naked body off and she smiles at Henry.

Henry rinsed his own body off, stepped from the shower after turning it off and dried his body. Putting the large robe on he gave her one and proceeded to open another door that led to the master bedroom off his office. He had it built several years ago.

Angel put's the robe over her body and it fitted her perfectly and she said to Henry,"Wow your office sure has a lot of hiden rooms in this place and your bed is very nice and big and it looks comfy to sleep in is is comfy Henry.?"

Henry laughed a little at her words and moved to sit down on the bed, having flicked the small switch near the door he heard the kettle boil. "Yes very comfortable."

Angel smiled at Henry and she climbs into the bed and Henry was right it was very comfy,and his bed was way more comfy then her bed in her dorm room that she has all to herself only and she smiled at Henry and said to him,"The kettle is boiling I can hear it boiling away Henry,just thought thst I'd let you know that's all Henry."

Angel continues on realxing as well and she smiled at Henry and she wonders what else he is up to this time and she watches him drink his coffee and said to him,"Is their anything else you have up your sleeve for us tonight hmm Henry.?"

Henry smiled into her eyes and laughed softly, fingers from one hand moving to slip inside her robe and down over her stomach. Teasing the skin just above her pussy. "Just to give you as much pleasure as you can handle."

Angel said to Henry,"Oh ok, not sure how much more pleasure I can handle tonight Henry." Angel felt Henry teasing the skin above her pussy and she slightly squrims a little bit and she sprays on more vanilla body spray over her body and wondered how Henry would react to the smell of Vanilla.

Henry took a few more sips of his coffee, inhaling her perfume increasing the hormones still raging through his body as fingers moved back upwards to lightly tease each nipple. His eyes meeting hers. "Angel love that perfume and body spray."

Angel said to Henry,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me and that body spray and perfume is Vanilla.I love the smell of Vanilla it smells really nice on me Henry." Angel felt Henry fingertips teasing each of her nipples and she groaned.

Henry grinned as she groaned, his other hand moving to caress her back as he eased the robe open further. Bending down he flicked his tongue across and around each nipple.

Angel felt his tongue flicking over each of her nipples and she groaned again,and she looked at Henry and said to him,"Everything feels so good to me Henry,I'm enjoying this so much Henry."

Angel groans again from all of this and she was loving it so much and smiled at Henry and she lays back down on her back and helped Henry remove her robe as she removed his robe off his body.

Henry's fingertips caressed the soft silken of her inner thighs lightly teasing her labia, feeling them dampen slightly he began to suck, kiss, lick and nibble on each breast and nipple even more.

Angel squrims once again and she takes off both of their robes and she wanted Henry to take her once again right now and she said to him,"Please take me right now,right please Henry I want your shaft inside of me right now please Henry."

Henry heard her words but wanted to stall that process for as long as he could, his fingers rubbing across her glistening labia even harder and faster, thumb parting them as he took each of her nipples deeper into his mouth.

Angel begins to groan once again and she also moans as well when she feels Henry fingertips rubbing her labia more faster and harder and felt his thumb parting them away and she moaned like hell and she was going to cum anytime soon and she felt her labia soaking wet and wanted his shaft so badly inside of her.

Angel finally cums again and she cums all over Henry thumb and she moaned when she was done cumming again and she needed to catch her breath once again and smiled at Henry and she slowly closes her eyes and she was tired out and drifts off to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom