Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Henry grinned as he moved closer to her, inhaling the sweet perfume she wore. One hand lightly touching one hip as he softly kissed her cheek. "Angel the pleasure is mine for you to keep me company."

Angel looked at Henry and said to him,"Your right thank-you for letting me stay here with you to keep you company Henry." Angel face slightly blushed when he kissed her cheek and she felt his other hand on her hip and was fine with this.

Not feeling her body move at all, his fingers traced higher up one side of her body as his lips softly touched hers for a few brief seconds, sparks flying down his spine at the close contact. Her effect over him so powerful but did she know that.

Angel looks at Henry and she returns the kiss as well and she felt his fingers trace higher up on her body and her body slightly moves a little bit and she has no idea how powerful her effects were for him at all and she was starting to like this a little bit.

Henry's fingertips danced higher up one side of her body and slowly across her chest, pausing at one button of her shirt as his eyes met hers. Undoing it his fingertip lightly traced one breast and teased the nipple through the bra covering it.

Angel felt Henry fingertips lightly tracing over one of her breasts and felt him undoing the button on her blouse and felt him teasing her nipple through her bra and she smiled at Henry and was fine with this. Angel looks at Henry and she stares back into his eyes as well and she gently rubs her hand all over Henry chest through his shirt and she knew where this could lead to.

Henry moaned softly as her hands caressed over his chest, his own fingers undoing several more buttons on her blouse sliding it off each shoulder to reveal more of her luscious body to not only his eyes but fingers. Moving back only slightly he stripped his shirt off and pulled her undone bra free from her breasts, watching her nipples harden slightly. Throwing the bra over the back of his couch he grinned. "You look far better this way."

Angel continues on caressing Henry chest with her hands and said to Henry,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I look far better this way,you look far better without your shirt on Henry."

Henry moaned with each caress of her hands across his chest, guiding her back on the couch his lips found the soft skin between her gorgeous breasts, kissing and licking it before flicking his tongue across and around her nipples. Taking them gently into his mouth and pulling on them he felt them harden even more.

Angel gently groans when Henry has one of her breasts in his mouth and she also feels her nipples harding a bit more as well and she continued on what she was doing and heard Henry moan when she kept caressing his chest.

Henry sucked a little harder on each of her nipples, loving how they hardened in his mouth. His fingers moved to explore her lower body pushing her skirt up slightly to trace across her inner thighs.

Angel was enjoying this and she felt Henry sucking more harder on her nipples in his mouth and she felt him pushing up her skirt and felt his fingertips tracing along her inner thighs and she couldn't resist Henry anymore and finally gave into him.

Henry's fingertips danced higher upon the soft silken of her inner thighs feeling the heat emanating from between them. The v is where his fingers stopped, lightly pressing the thin material of her thong against and in between the lips of her pussy.

Angel felt this and she gently moaned when she felt Henry fingertip lightly pushing through her thongs and she said to Henry,"I can't resist you anymore,do what ever you want to do with me Henry you have my premission Henry."

Henry heard her words and grinned slyly at them as his lips moved from her breasts to kiss her lips, fingertips pressing the thin material even harder against her clitoris. Pulling them tighter he rubbed it between her labia feeling her juices slowly forming.

Angel moans again and she slightly begins to squirm a little bit while Henry fingertips pressed more harder against her clitoris. She felt him pulling them tighter while he rubbed inbetween her legs against her labias and she moaned with pleasure and wondered how far they'll both go.

Henry pulled harder and faster on her thong , the material rubbing against her labia and hardening bud of flesh. Grinning he pulled the thong off and threw it onto his desk, soon his fingers were rubbing her glistening labia.

Angel felt this and she defently moaned with pleasure and felt how soaking wet her labia was and her hand unzips Henry pants and takes his pants and boxers off of his body and her hand begins to gently rub his member really fast and hard then ever before.

Henry moaned as first his trousers and boxers slid down his legs then her hand stroked and manipulated his shaft, pre-cum oozing out the tip slowly as he moved slightly. Lifting her legs and spreading them a little he thrust his hips against hers, the tip of his rampant shaft teased her labia ; seconds later piercing it and sinking into the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy.

Angel feels this and she moans like hell and she squirms a little bit and she arches her back a bit and said to Henry,"Oh god I'm going to cum soon,please go more faster please Henry,make me cum three times all over your shaft please Henry."

Henry thrust his shaft a little harder and faster into her tight young pussy, the walls stretching as he felt her hymen break. Blood appeared on the outside of his shaft as he pulled almost all the way out then thrust back in, moaning loudly he could feel more and more pre-cum oozing out the tip.

Angel felt this and she finally cum all over his shaft 3 times and when she was done cumming she moaned non-stop and felt how hard and fast he was thursting inside of her pussy and she felt his cum as well and she moves her hips with his hips and arched her back somemore to give him more easier access to her pussy and she griped the couch and was loving this so much.

Henry felt her juices flowing freely down over his shaft as it penetrated deeper and deeper inside of her pussy, seconds later his hot sticky seed mixed with her juices.

Angel begins to pant from this and she was starting to get a bit exhausted form all of this and she felt Henry hot sticky precum mixed with her juices and this felt so darn amazing to her and she said to Henry,"Do not worry I won't tell anyone at all,our sercert is safe ok."

Back
Top Bottom