Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel looked at him and said to him,"Of course you are my favourite teacher,you take time out to help me out to get caught up in your class Mr. Watkins,why do you ask for.? am I your favourite student or not hmm.?"

Angel felt the feather running up her shoulderblades and it felt nice,and she isn't ticklish on the shoulderblade at all,she was now slowly begining to totally relax now.

He listened intently to her words, smiling as he felt her relax. The feather placed down on the small table replaced by his fingers on her shoulders as he spoke softly. "Angel then call me Henry. "

Angel felt Henry fingers along her shoulders and said to him,"Ok with me I call you Henry,but in class I'll call you Mr. Watkins,but out of class when you help me out with your class I'll call Henry ok." She smiled at him and she is enjoying this realxation for a change and she smiled at Henry.

Henry's eyes met hers, smiling back his fingers moved from each shoulder to the upper region of her back. The lightest of touch traced the outline of her spine through her clothing. His words softly spoken. "So Angel you like relaxing i can tell, how about anything music related."

Angel said to Henry,"Yes I do like to relax and I like any kind of music that is soft,gentle,and a little bit romantic that what else helps me realx as well Henry." I smiled back at you as well,and felt your hands rubbing my upper back and I was fine with it and it felt nice.

Henry smiled at her words, moving from his position he changed the stereo to something much softer and looked directly into her eyes. "Angel i want you to stand and dance for me."

Angel looked at Henry and she stands up and dances for him and continues on dancing away and wonders how long she'll have to stand and dance and she was fine with this and smiled at Henry and she trusts him with a passion.

Henry watched her dance, the same hypnotic state fell over his body as he was enthralled by the way her body moved. Sitting down on the couch he spoke slowly. "Angel come dance closer to me."

Angel dances a bit closer to Henry like he asked her to do and she knew that the way she danced was how her cheerleading squad dances at rallys or halftime show and she smiled at Henry.

His eyes watched her body move closer to his, breathing got a little faster as his words were softly spoken. "Angel ever given a lap dance before."

Angel looked at Henry and said to him,"No I've never ever done a lap dance at all,I don't know how to do that at all Henry,why do you ask for Henry hmm.?" She needed to take a break from dancing anytime soon,and hoped that she could stop dancing for a bit.

Henry smiled into her eyes and sat forward a little, his hands reaching for hers as he brought her closer towards himself. Eyes stayed locked with hers as he spoke. "Would you find it uncomfortable to sit on my lap."

Angel looked at Henry and said to him,"No I won't find it uncomfortable to sit on your lap,but would you feel uncomfortable with me sitting on your lap or not at all Henry hmm.?"

((Quick question,do you know how to rp as an egypatin Pharoah?Just wondering that's all.))

Henry grinned into her eyes, leading her body closer to his and pulling it slightly onto his lap. "Would love you to sit on my lap."

(( sorry no i don't))

Angel looks at Henry and she sat down on his lap and said to him,"I'm fine with this,how about you Henry hmm.?" She looked into his eyes and she slowly begins to give into Henry a little.

Henry felt her relax a little more on his lap, fingers moving to her lower back and up under her shirt as his lips softly touched one cheek. "Angel relax and go with it."

Angel realxes and she goes with it and feels Henry fingers going underneath her shirt and she realxes a bit more and said to Henry,"I'm totally am realxed now Henry,thank-you for showing me how to realx Henry." Angel face slighty blushes when she felt Henry lips kissing her on her cheek.

Angel said to Henry,"So how long we'll be realxing for Henry hmm.?" Angel felt Henry fingerstips dancing along her lower back and she was starting to get use to this feeling,it felt really nice when Henry fingertips continued on dancing along her lower back and she looked into Henry eyes with her eyes and smiled.

Henry smiled back into her eyes, his fingers moving up to deftly undo her bra as he spoke. "Angel i want you to relax here with me for the rest of the night."

Angel said to Henry,"Fine with me that I relax with you for the rest of night,I just don't want any of your students catch us both sleeping at all,I do not want to get caught at all Henry." Angel continues on realxing away with Henry and she was unaware that he undid her bra with his fingers at any cost and hoped that they wouldn't get caught in the morning for his first class at any cost.

Henry smiled at her words, his breath moving closer to her neck as hands went to each side of her body. His words barely whispered. "Angel stand and follow behind me to my office, no one will catch us there."

Angel felt Henry hands placed on each of her sides and she follows Henry to his office and said to him,"I just realize that this friday,saturday,sunday.and monday is a holiday for all of us,but I do see your point it would be much safer in your office Henry."

Hearing her words he grinned and shut the door, turning the lock over he proceeded to flick the small red switch on the wall to reveal the secret room. Turning on some music he led her towards the couch offering a glass of wine to her as he spoke. "More private here that is for sure."

Angel said to Henry,"Yes it is more private here then in the classroom and thank-you for offering me a glass of wine and it tastes really nice Henry." Angel continued on taking small sips of her wine and the music was very peaceful and very beautiful and she liked in this sercert room.

Back
Top Bottom