Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Henry's fingertips traced over her stomach moving higher to cup and gently pinch one of her breasts as he moaned out his words. "Angel come and lay on top of me this time."

Angel feels Henry cupping one of her breasts and feels his fingertips pinching her nipples and she lays ontop of Henry this time and tries to figure out what he is up to.

Henry felt her body move to on top of his, lips meeting hers hungrily as the tip of his shaft rubbed against her hardening bud of flesh. Moving his hips only slightly the tip parted her labia sinking into the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy.

Angel feels the tip of Henry shaft slowly going into her inner folds of her pussy and she begins to moan again and she kissed Henry on his lips.

Henry thrust his hips up harder against hers, gripping her waist tightly and holding her body against his he thrust the tip of his turgid shaft even deeper into her pussy.

Angel begins to moan again and she begins to ride Henry turgid shaft really fast and harder then ever before and felt his turgid shaft going deeper into her pussy.

Henry's hips collided even harder and faster against hers as he buried the entire length of his turgid shaft deep inside her pussy, working the tip around.

Angel felt Henry turgid shaft going deeper into her pussy and both of their hips begin to collide with each other and she moaned with pleasure in her moans from this pleasure once again.

Henry moaned loudly, the tip of his shaft pulsating viciously before erupting like a dormant volcano. His hot sticky seed splattering hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Angel also cums as well and she got off Henry and she laid down beside him and said to him,"That was so darn good,I loved that thank-you Henry."

Henry's breathing slowly returned to normal as he basked in the afterglow, his eyes meeting hers. "Indeed it was, you are one of my best students in and out of the classroom."

Angel said to Henry,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm one of your best students in and out of class thanks Henry." Angel looks into Henry eyes and she catches her breath as well and smiles.

Angel drinks her glass of water and she quinched her thrist and laid back down beside Henry and she slowly begins to rest her eyes for a bit.

Angel curled up more closer against Henry body and she was now enjoying her sleep she was getting now and couldn't wait until she moved her things into Henry's home.

Henry's body was almost completely drained this time around, that session even hotter than all the others as he felt her body move closer to his. He would stay sleeping until almost the next day and he knew it now.

Henry woke twice before next morning came. Both times his throat was really feeling parched. Taking a long shower he started to feel more like his old self and drying off he began to ponder changing what he usually wore.

Angel eventually wakes up from her sleep and she walks into the washroom and she turns the shower on and she washes herself off and the water felt very nice against her naked body.

Henry woke to the sound of the shower, groaning a little he turned his head towards the alarm clock. Still time before school he mused as his body slowly moved from the bed. Walking casually down the hallway he entered the kitchen, preparing a hearty breakfast for them both, leaving hers on the small warmer so that it did not go cold. Returning to the bedroom he laid out his clothes over the back of the chair in his room.

Back
Top Bottom