Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

The setting takes place inside a college in New York city where a female student is having trouble with her Science class and she is starting to fail Science Class and she wonders why her Science Teacher wants her to stay after class for.

Her name is Angel and she is 25 years old and her male Science Teacher is about 28 years old and Angel waits until all of the students leave class and wonders what her Male Science Teacher is up to this time.

Its about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice summer day out like today and she is wearing a pink v-neck shirt which shows a bit of cleavage of her chest and you only see a bit of her 36cccup breasts, wearing a short mini skirt and her shoes are white and her blonde hair is up in a ponytail and she loves having her hair up and she sighed. (d. Hope this plot idea is to your liking.))

This is what Angel looks like.

except she has blonde hair instead of red hair,wearing a pink v neck shirt instead of a blouse, and her skirt is black not pink ok.

Henry had taken note of all the test results, it had been part theory and part practical. One stood out from the rest and it belonged to the same student he was getting feelings for. Controlling his emotions and feelings around her was one thing but this exemplory test result was another and he had to find out how it was achieved. Watching all of her classmates leave he ran several fingers through his short brown hair, blue eyes piercing the distance between them as his muscularly tall body moved from behind his desk. Dressed in his usual attire of a white shirt, black trousers he could feel his heart race a little faster as he spoke. "Angel do you remember the test you took two days ago".

Angel said to him,"Yes I remember the test that I took two days ago was about the pedercatble of different stuff like Zinc,H20, and etc. Why did you ask me to stay after class for hmm Mr. Henry.?" Angel didn't like staying after class at all,because she heard a rumor that a male teacher tries to seduce any of his female students and she hoped it wasn't Mr. Henry at all and she sighed.

Henry Watkins listened to her words as he took her test results out, walking casually across to the door he closed and locked it. Turning around he moved back towards her, lightly touching her shoulder as he spoke.

"Angel you were the only one to get in the top tier for the test, everyone else was below par. I would like you to run the practical part of it again with me present."

Angel said to him,"As you wish Mr. Watkins I'll redo this test with you present and I'll start the test once again sir."

Angel sat back down at her desk and looked at the test once again and she redid the test once again and hoped that this time she would be able to pass the test and she doesn't like failing any of her classes at all and she was done the test and handed back to Mr. Watkins to see how she did this time and she sighed.

His blue eyes watched her as she moved back to her desk, stepping away briefly he began to set up the practical side of it on the larger side bench area. Taking the written test from her he smiled as his eyes perused the answers ; yet again she had done it.

"Angel now for the hands on side of it, show me with each step slowly"

Angel looks at her teacher and she slowly shows the hand approach on the test and showed her teacher which pedidoc stuff she is having trouble with and said to her teacher,"Am I almost done this test,I have other classes I need to study for mainly for my English exam and that test is tomorrow right at 9am Mr. Watkins."

He studied her every movement, he wanted her to stay longer but scheduled some time later in the week for them to continue further discussions.

Angel said to Mr. Watkins,"Could you please unlock the classroom door for me,so I can study for my english exam,or is their something else you want or desire from me for helping me with this test hmm Mr. Watkins.?" Angel waits for him to reply to her question and she sighs and looks at the time and it was about 4pm in the afternoon.

Hearing her words he grinned a little and strode across to the door, turning back towards her he spoke. "Angel i would like to see you here on Thursday after 6pm please."

Angel walked into her dorm room and she begins to study for her English exam and its tomorrow in the morning which is Thursday morning and she loves to study for her exams or tests she must study for.

Mr. Watkins next class came inside and it was his math class that came in next.

Mr Watkins watched and studied every student as they entered, crossing off names and laughing softly noticing one was missing again. Reminding himself to take care of it he began to teach those who had attended. Near the end of the session he reminded all there was a test early next week.

Angel continued on studying really hard for her english class and she is glad that she passed all of her math classes when she was in college and was glad she didn't have to do anymore math classes at all. She was done studying for the night and headed to the prep rally and she is the head cheerleader of the cheerleadering squad and the prep rally began to start and everyone was their even all of the teachers and even Mr. Watkins was their as well among the crowd of students and teachers.

Mr Watkins attended the rally along with the other staff, taking the occasional sip of his coffee as he watched the happenings. Everyone was enjoying themselves when he moved from the crowd a little to a slighter less populated area. Smiling he caught sight of her in that attire, his mind wandering as to how much he would love her to wear that for him privately.

The prep rally was all over with and the cheerleaders headed back into their dorms and they changed out of their cheerleading outfits into their pjs and they all went to sleep in their own seprate dorms room they stay in.

Angel slowly drifted off to sleep after she was changed and she falls right asleep for a bit and she was enjoying her sleep now.

Mr Watkins watched the cheerleaders and other students leave, his mind filled with ideas as he headed home. The next few days passing quickly and almost boringly. Setting up the class room slightly different for her return visit this time he smiled and waited.

Angel returned back for the visit and she was right on time and she walked into the classroom and she sees that it has been changed around a bit and she said to him,"I'm right on time Mr. Watkins it's 6pm right on the dot and why did you want me to come back here right at 6pm for hmm.?"

Mr Watkins heard her footsteps first, standing and casually walking across towards her he shut the door and lightly touched her shoulder. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke softly. "Angel i reviewed your second test, astounding results even better than the first. Now i want to ask you more private questions."

Angel said to him,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me and what kind of private questions you'll like to ask me hmm Mr. Watkins.?"

Mr Watkins moved around the room a little, indicating for her to sit down on the large black leather couch towards the back of the class room, pressing play on the stereo he listened to the light ambience fill the room as he spoke. "You need to learn to relax a little too Angel. All work and no play is dull for a student."

Angel said to Mr. Watkins,"I never knew that if I work so hard,it could lead to dulliness in my life,but how shall I relax then Mr. Watkins,that music sounds a bit realxing and so do these candles are starting to help me realx,and when did you get this couch,it's very nice and comfy."

He listened to her words as he moved around the couch, taking a small feather he ran it across her shoulder blades. His eyes moving towards the door briefly as he spoke.

"Angel am i your favourite teacher"

Back
Top Bottom