Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She glanced up at him when he flashed her his big white smile. He was right. He'd told her to just relax, to not do any thinking. But Mara always did the thinking. Why should she listen to him? Because he was a cop. But should a cop be doing this to her right now? She yelped in surprise when he sunk himself deeper inside of her, her pussy clenching down onto him happily. She had to admit, this felt sooo good. So she tried to relax a little and closed her eyes, resting her head back against the bars. Soon she was getting really hot and was moaning softly with each of his thrusts as well.

Her yelp of surprise was music to his ears as he plunged inside Mara. Looking into her eyes, he knew she was deriving physical pleasure from what he was doing to her. "There you go," he commended her as he finished sinking himself all the way inside. "Just enjoy it. You needed a warm cock in your uptight pussy, didn't you, honey?" he rasped. Now that she rested back against the bars willingly, he wasn't so much banging her against the bars with each thrust, as much as just pressing her flesh harder against the metal, creating a little grid of marks on her back. Their moans started to come out in harmony as he bucked faster and faster, sinking himself all the way inside her clenching, massaging wetness. Now, he was at the precipice of an amazing orgasm, and he started bucking her up against the bars harder and faster, determined to make this as powerful of an orgasm as he could for himself.

She nodded at his question, her eyes squeezing shut again. She barely even registered the fact that he called her uptight. Dan's cock was thick and long and it filled her nicely, not like Shayne's cock. She'd always had to grind against Shayne to stimulate her clit so that she could get a good orgasm, that was one of the reasons why she'd preferred to be on top. She didn't need that with Dan, though, his cock was repeatedly banging in to one of her sweetest spots. Her face twisted in pleasure as he picked up speed and went even harder, he was assaulting her sweet spot and it was amazing. Her moans grew louder and more passionate until she finally reached her peak, her pussy clenching down on him hard as her legs tightened around him at the same time.

Dan was glad his assault on her pussy had its desired effect, because he viewed it as an affront against his masculinity is his cock didn't make a woman orgasm. His manhood was absolutely slamming against her like a furious storm, his base rocking around the outside of her slit and stimulating everything out there each time. "Ohh," he moaned deeply as her muscles began to milk him. "Oooooh," he repeated, even louder, banging up against her as this cock throbbed wildly, and his seed shot deep inside her, forcing him to close his eyes tightly and clench at her womanly hips, before slowly shrinking back, both of their cries dying down. "You can let go," he whispered, placing his hands back under her butt to support her when she let go of the bars, his cock still throbbing inside her.

Mara was still on her orgasmic high when Dan came inside of her, so she didn't notice it right away. She was still squirming, her pussy extremely sensitive right after she'd cum. And he was still throbbing within her, which was giving her a strange sensation she'd never had before. She'd obviously never let a man cum inside of her anymore so she'd never felt that post-orgasmic buzz of having a cock still lodged inside of her. She let go of the cell bars and instinctively wrapped her arms around Dan's neck, nuzzling him for a couple of moments. Mara was still drunk from probably the best sex she'd ever had and so she still hadn't realized that he'd broken her number one rule of sleeping with a man.

Dan let Mara nuzzle him, obviously a little woozy from all the sensations he'd given her. He backed them away from the edge of the cell, carrying the naked, satisfied girl backwards, until he sat back down on the bench, Mara still wrapped around him, and his buzzing cock still lodged inside her. Gently, he slid himself out, immediately noticing some semen dripping out from between her limp, exhausted pussy lips. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" he said to her with a grin, picking up his beater shirt and using it to wipe some perspiration from his damp head and face. "You can get dressed now," he told her, slapping her gently on the side. But Ryan had been lurking quietly against the cage, and suddenly spoke up. "Just have her put the bra and panties back on," he insisted. "I want some nice eye candy while we're sitting over here," he explained. Dan's eyes darted from his fellow officer to Mara, and then back again. "Okay," he agreed with a slight nod of his head. "Just the underwear, then," he requested.

Mara only noticed that there was something horribly wrong when Dan slid himself out of her. She heard the sloshing sound that only came from an incredibly wet cock. Wet with both of their juices. She sat up quickly, her eyes wide with horror. She looked at him for a second, that gently smug look still on his face. She leaped off of him and looked down at the floor between them where there was a tiny puddle of semen. "Oh my God," she murmured, looking down at herself now and seeing some of his cum dripping down her thigh. "Oh my God!" she repeated, louder this time. "You...you...you came inside of me!" she exclaimed in disgusted shock.

Dan looked her over as reality set in, and she realized what could have happened. He just started calmly getting dressed, tugging his cotton boxers on, and then his sleeveless beater top. Suddenly, he turned into the smug cop again. "Aw, c'mon, sexy," he pleaded with her. "I just learned an interesting tidbit from a crack whore down in the projects yesterday. If you jump up and down and cough real hard after sex, you can’t get pregnant. So no big deal," he taunted, tugging his pants on one leg at a time, watching his cum seep down her thigh, smearing the 'slut' written in marker. He strolled out of the cell, taking his shirt with him, and starting to put it on outside. "I'm gonna go with Shayne and pick up some dinner. What kind of pizza you like, honey?" he asked.

Mara's eyes watered up and she stared at Dan in disbelief. He was mocking her. It was as if he really didn't care if she got pregnant or not. She shook her head wildly and suddenly started picking at herself, digging her fingers up inside of her lovehole and pulling out as much of the cum as she could get. Once she'd exhausted that she looked down at her clothes on the floor and pulled on her panties, as if being partially clothed could save her. Then she fumbled with her bra, but finally got it on. She vaguely remembered what Ryan had said about only being in her underwear so she stumbled over to the bench and laid down on it, completely ignoring Dan's question.

Dan watched with a silly look on his face as she picked as much cum as she could out of her. As expected, he didn't get an answer about the pizza, so he headed out with Shayne a minute later, after dressing. "Let's go, dude. She'll eat whatever we get. Keep an eye on her, Ryan," he said as the door started to swing closed. Ryan looked over towards the door with shifty eyes at it shut, and then strolled over to the cell, which hadn't even been locked by Dan. Opening up and walking up to where Mara lay, all disheveled and upset, he slapped at her knee with his palm. “Come on, my turn,” he told her as if she should have been expecting that. "Don't worry, I won't cum in you, so you've got nothing to worry about, bitch."

Mara looked up at Ryan when he approached her. She'd barely just been done with by Dan, and Ryan was already on her case? They really were treating her like a dirty whore. There was almost nothing worse than that. She sighed softly and covered her face with her hands for a moment and then they slowly slid away. She looked at him again, wondering if he would be kind to her or if he would be mean. "Can't you wait a little while?" she asked him, a little bit irritated and a little bit sad and a little bit pathetic, "The other just barely let me down."

Ryan's pale, round face turned red when Mara tried to refuse him. He wasn't near Dan's size, in fact he was only about the same height as Mara, but he didn't let it hold him back from trying to intimidate. Actually he'd always been known for having a bad temper at times. "What do you think you're here for, slut?" he demanded in a loud voice, placing his booted foot on the bench and digging it into her side, at the same time as he pushed on her shoulder and tried to roll her over.

"Owww!" she exclaimed when he dug his booted foot into her side. That really hurt. Ryan may not have been tall or ominous looking, but he was strong. She winced when he pushed on her shoulder and allowed him to roll her over. She frowned at him and started to sit up, partially giving in to what he wanted. "Well I figured I was here because of the planted drugs and the speeding," she mouthed off, "What, did you plan to torture me from the beginning?"

Ryan rubbed his hand angrily over his buzzed blond hair for a moment, before striking out all at once, and slapping it hard across her cheek. "Shut the fuck up! You know why you're here now," he shouted at her. "I can make Dan seem like he had a feather touch," he threatened. "Get the hell on the floor," he demanded while her cheek swelled up.

The loud sound of the slap across her cheek radiated throughout the room. Her neck twisted to the side painfully and her eyes well up from the sting. Her mouth dropped open in shock and she lifted her hand to touch the quickly rising welt on her cheek. "What's your issue?" she asked a little boldly as she stood up and walked to the center of the cell, but didn't really get down on the floor.

Ryan growled at her at she held her red cheek and got up. Walking over towards her, he stood chest to chest with her, giving her an evil glare. "What's my issue?" he repeated angrily? He reached down, and pinched a handful of flesh from her stomach, twisting it around painfully in a circle as he answered her. "My issue is that you're being a catty bitch, and trying to get out of getting fucked like the whore you are. Now get on the ground," he ordered again, letting go of the tortured stomach skin, and shoving her away.

Her face twisted into pain as Ryan twisted the skin on Mara's stomach. She whimpered again and dropped down to the floor, landing on her knees and then falling back onto her ass. She touched her face again and then looked down at the purple bruise on her stomach. So Ryan was obviously the mean one. "I'm not a whore," she mumbled defensively, even though the three men were sure making her out to be.

Ryan leapt down on top of Mara when she fell back onto her ass on the cold concrete. Panting inches from her swollen face, he smirked down at her, pushing one leg back, and pinching her ass. "Oh you're not?" he asked mockingly. "I thought Shayne dumped your ass since you couldn't keep your legs closed, slut," he taunted her. "I bet you want to spread 'em wide for me, too, don't you? I'm getting your horny cunt turned on, aren't I?" he sneered.

Her face moved from frightened to angry in a matter of seconds once he was down in her face. "No!" she exclaimed angrily, pushing her hand away from her and scrambling backwards. "Not at all," she added, shaking her head a little bit. "I want you to get off of me," she muttered, trying to get away from him again.

Ryan pushed back, grabbing both wrists and wrestling violently with her, trying to force them down to the cement. "Forget about it," he rasped, pressing his weight down on top of her and laying his face right down on hers, nose on her cheek. "You're gonna get a taste of your third cock of the day. Just like a proper whore," he taunted.

Mara screamed as loud as she could when he grabbed her hands and forced her to lay on her back. She screamed as loudly as she could into his ear and kicked her legs as powerfully as she could. She tried to kick his stomach, his balls, his thighs, anywhere. "Stop!" she screamed, tears spilling out of her eyes. "You're hurting me!"

Ryan yelped as she landed a hard kick on his thigh as she flailed about, trying to get free. It really hurt, but he pressed ahead, adrenaline keeping him going. Grabbing her by the hair, he slammed her head once against the floor, before forcefully trying to flip her onto her stomach, imagining that he'd have better control over her in that position. Their bodies flailed all around, as he almost got her pinned on her stomach. "If you lay back and take it, you won't get hurt so badly," he grunted.

Mara cried out in real pain when Ryan slammed her head against the concrete floor. Her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment and she became really dizzy. She still resisted him, but he managed to roll her over on her stomach. Her head was throbbing now and she thought she could feel a trickle of blood on the back of her head. "Uggggh," she groaned in pain, her fingernails clawing at the ground.

Ryan had her were he wanted her now, although he tried to ignore the tiny trickle of blood on the back of her neck where he'd banged her against the ground. "Nice slut," he growled once she started to go a little more limp. Roughly, he tore her panties down to her knees, and forcefully spread her legs apart, reaching his hand in between and searching for her pussy, which he identified as being still wet from the recent sex with Dan. Once he located it, he started rubbing his hand up and down her slit, even as she tried to clamp her legs down on him. With the other hand, he grabbed a handful of dark hair, and lifted her head up off the ground.

"Please," she murmured softly, her head aching as he yanked it up with her hair. "You're hurting me," she mumbled, her eyes hooding as he pushed his hand up inside the panties she was still barely wearing. Her arms were out in front of her and her head was yanked back painfully. Her legs were out straight behind her and her back was only slightly arched. He had her in a very painful position, and she wasn't even remotely pleased. She yelped when he tore her panties down, knowing there was no hope for anything good here.

Back
Top Bottom