Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Dan wasn't sure if he was enjoying it more when Mara was angry and upset, or now that she was getting into it. But she was giving him an amazingly sexy dance now, so he couldn't complain about that. He started to feel himself get hard as she slowly, teasingly peeled her pants down. Then, she looked like she was about to pull the panties off, but kept them on, displaying her fleshy ass for him. He decided to take a chance, and reached out and slapped at her ass playfully, making the flesh bounce and jiggle under the tight confines of her panties. "Come on baby, shake that smoking ass for me," he demanded excitedly after he'd slapped her. “Shake it fast, sexy lady." He smirked and turned around to Ryan. "Hey, dude, you got a twenty? She deserves a tip for this kind of show, man."

The slap on her ass did two things for Mara. The first thing was it made her heart race and she had the urge to run away again. The other thing it did was make her face flush with excitement. Saying no to Dan now wasn't going to do anything for her so she shook her ass for him, it jiggling wildly in the confines of her panties. She shook it faster when he demanded it, only getting nervous again when he asked Ryan for a twenty. Now for the first time she really felt like a stripper.

Dan was enjoying the show immensely, and now Ryan was too. Shayne was still off in the background, but he was watching too, so in a sense, Mara did have a little audience. Dan took a deep breath as her nice, plump ass jiggled fast in his face, the stretchy panty material stretched out. Dan chuckled a little when his friend handed him a crisp bill, and he folded the twenty twice, and slid it under the elastic of her panties, so that it half stuck out. "That's right babyyyy. That's what I'm talking about," he hollered with a clap of his hands. "Why don't you turn around and keep going," he suggested. "Hands on my face. Clients like that, baby," he went on.

Turning around was a downpoint for Mara. If she turned around, she was going to have to look at him again. At least if she wasn't facing him she could pretend that she was alone and just dancing in front of her mirror or something. So she took a deep breath and turned around quickly. Her face said everything: how nervous, afraid, and anxious she was. She wasn't used to showing people (especially men) those emotions, but she couldn't hide them now. She approached him again and kept grinding her hips. Mara tentatively touched his face, cupping it in her hands.

Dan smiled, his heart racing as Mara, known for being a catty bitch, continued to prove herself to be as clay in his hands now, allowing herself to be guided by his wishes. Once she turned around, he glanced across at the word written on her thighs in marker, mostly visible even with her panties on. He wanted to reach out and peel her panties right off her nice, wide hips. But the better move was to make her do it. "Good girl," he called out. "Now turn around and keep shaking, and go ahead with the panties. Lets see that nice, sexy, shaved pussy again," he requested, reaching around and giving her ass another nice slap as she caressed his face.

In a really really strange and twisted way, Mara liked Dan. He was so confident, so sure of himself. He was nothing like Shayne. She pulled her hands away from his face and did another turn, shaking her ass the entire way until she was facing him again and her fingers were hooked inside her panties again. Her heart was racing wildly, this was the last straw. If she peeled her panties off she'd be standing naked in front of him (and Ryan and Shayne). But, as before, she didn't have much of a choice. So she took one more deep breath and slowly peeled her panties down, letting them drop once they were off her plump ass. She stepped out of them slowly, not only her pussy revealed but the "Slut" too.

Dan gasped a little as her pussy was revealed (labeled as 'slut' of course, by Shayne). She was hot, she had some serious assets, and she knew it. Only now, he wasn't giving her the choice of whether she wanted to reveal them to him. That was a big turn-on. He hadn't been lying when he said he liked putting spoiled rich woman in their place, and that was an example of putting someone in their place to the nth degree. He motioned her towards him with his finger, not moving an inch towards her spectacular womanhood, but leaving it to her to obey him. "It says 'slut' there," he pointed out with a grin, nodding down at her crotch, and then scratching at the side of his tanned, smooth head. "Does that mean you'd like it if I fucked your brains out right here in front of my two buddies?"

She walked towards him when he motioned her to, almost completely enraptured by his commands. She probably would have stayed that way too if he hadn't brought up his 'two buddies'. She swallowed hard and shot a nervous glance at Ryan, who was leering at her evilly, and Shayne who looked smug. She turned her face back to Dan and opened her mouth to answer, but didn't know what to say. "I...I..." she stammered, unsure. Would she like it if he fucked her brains out? Her body would probably love it. But would Mara like it? She didn't know. "I...I don't know,"

Dan had expected a less ambiguous, and more negative response. He grinned up at Mara, as her movements slowed down while she considered his last question. It seemed like she was only standing a little higher up than him, even considering he was seated on the bench. Reaching up, he twirled some of the ends of her hair around his finger, and then let them go. He dragged his large hand over her stomach, where he gently traced his fingernails over it, before quickly tracing his hand once over her womanhood, just touching it lightly. "Well, if you're not sure, maybe we'll have to find out," he teased in his deep voice, massaging at her inner thighs, just inches away from her smooth pussy opening.

Mara began to breathe faster when Dan put his hand on her stomach and moved his face so close to her. Her instinct, of course, was to pull away, but she tried to stay put. She whimpered when he traced his hand over her womanhood, her body shying away from him instinctually. "I...I don't think so," she managed to spit out, though all in all it seemed like she'd lost the majority of her ability to speak. She started to squirm noticeably when he massaged her thighs, her face reddening as she became more and more stressed out.

"Aww, come on," he cooed at her when she tried to back out of what she'd said before. He looked up at her, realizing she was getting more flustered by the minute. "You've spent your whole life running and controlling things," he speculated. "Why don't you just relax and let me run things here for a while?" he added suggestively. "I'm a cop, after all," he explained flicking at his badge. "I have a lottttt of experience with controlling people," he told her with a smirk. Reaching over, he let his thumb drag up and down her slit. After several passes, he felt around for the little fleshy nub that rested over it, and began lightly stimulating it. "You undressed yourself so nice. You'd like to undress me, too wouldn't you?"

She thought about what he said for a couple of moments. He was a cop, he knew how to control people. But didn't that mean it was right for him to do this to her. He was a cop, he should care about people too. But...it seemed that he did care about her. He wanted her to relax and give the control over to someone else. To him. She whimpered when he ran his finger up and down her slit, her jaw clenching. It was strange the way he could touch her clit so gently and yet he was so powerful. She was mesmerized again. So Mara nodded her head and reached towards him, grasping the top button on his police shirt. She began unbuttoning him slowly, a silent admission.

Dan reached up with one hand and caressed her cheek as she began on his clothes, as if to commend her for making the right choice. He kept rubbing gently at her clit, as if there was an unspoken agreement that he'd keep gently pleasuring her if she kept undressing him. It was so submissive, such a change of character for her, the way that she went along with what he'd said without even a single audible noise, only a quiet nod of her head. "Nice," he rasped. "Leave everything to me, sexy,” he encouraged her, leaving off her clit for a moment, and testing out her love hole, letting an index finger venture inside to see if she was getting moist, and stimulate the sensitive area around her little opening.

Mara felt like she was in an alternate world. She would have never, ever imagined herself slowly undressing a man she barely knew while he stimulated her, completely without control. She was indeed getting moist, he was making her extremely hot in fact. That was so weird for her because she definitely got off on being in control. She loved being the mean one, the dominant one, making her men beg for her to touch them. But...she liked this too. Once she had his shirt unbuttoned she tried to push it off of his shoulders, needing him to stop touching her to do that. Then she tugged up the white beater that was under it, getting that off of him and leaving him shirtless.

Dan was starting to seriously perspire at what Mara was doing to him. Sure, he was in control of the situation in every respect, but this was just hot. His finger was burning up from her steaming love juices quickly building inside her womanhood, but he pulled it out when she had to take his shirt off. Once she had him down to just his pants, he stood up from the bench, leaving her pussy alone for the time being. Standing over her, he glared down into her eyes, and stood close to her, his big chest pressed up against her bountiful, soft one. Keeping his eyes fixed on hers, he grasped her hands, and led them down to his waist, where he placed them firmly on the belt buckle clasped over his navy blue uniform pants. "As much fun as touching your pussy is, I'm going to have to stop until you can help me out of the rest of this uniform," he growled at her, a little playfully.

Mara's eyes grew wide when Dan stood up and towered over her. He had to be at least a half a foot taller than her, not something that she usually experienced with the men she messed around with. She felt his big strong chest press against hers and was even more blown away. He was a cop, but not the classic donut eating cop. He was a big, strong, buff cop. She actually gave him a little nervous giggle when he growled playfully at her. She undid his belt buckle while still looking directly into Dan's eyes. She then started on the button and zipper of his actual pants, them dropping once they were open.

Dan smiled at her when she giggled, but he needed something to do with his hands while she undressed him. Tilting his neck to the side, he kissed her neck, and then began biting at it. Leaning his body away from her just enough for her breasts to fall free in between their bodies, he grasped at both of them, massaging at the two spheres, kneading them as each breast filled one of his big hands. He was impressed, since he wasn't used to a woman with a breast meaty enough to be a handful, even for him. His state of arousal was causing his manhood to poke at her a little through his white cotton boxers now. "I think there's one more article left," he gasped at he pulled away from her neck for a moment, stepping out of his pants. He kept at her breasts while he waited for her to attend to his underwear, squeezing and pinching at her soft nipples.

Mara gasped when he bit into her neck, her hands freezing in midair for a moment. Her eyelids fluttered a bit and she couldn't move. No man had ever bitten her neck before and she found now that she really really liked it. She hardly even noticed him groping at her breasts, her mind was so focused on his teeth sunk into her neck. It was sort of a primal feeling, that he was claiming her through biting into her. She finally snapped out of it when he let go and reminded her of his boxers. She reached out and took the elastic into her hands but paused again. This was the last straw. She tugged them down and then they fell by themselves, leaving the two of them naked in the cell together a mid a pile of clothes.

Mara didn't budge for a moment, and at first he thought maybe she was getting cold feet, since he couldn't see her eyes. But as he felt her hands almost trembling as she took down his last article of clothing, Dan realized she was actually getting aroused. He gave her one last hard bite, enough to leave a little mark, and then look into her aroused, slightly fearful eyes. He was a little nervous, too. Obviously, he wasn't supposed to be doing anything like this. But he did his best not to let any of that show. Glaring at her, he picked her up, hands under her ass, and her legs clinging to him, both naked. He carried her over to the far side of the cell, so that she was facing the other two guys, and his back was to them. He kept going under her back hit the bars of the big cage. "Put your hands over your head and grab onto the bars," he ordered her. This was going to be primal.

Mara's eyes hooded when he bit her again, and she was once more rendered speechless. She snapped back into it when he grabbed her butt and lifted her up, her legs automatically flinging around his waist to keep her from falling. She rested back against the bars of the cell and tried to keep her eyes on Dan but now she could see Shayne and Ryan through the bars on the opposite side of the cell clearly. That unnerved her a little bit, she didn't know what to do about it. So she just turned her head away and tried to look at the floor. Mara raised her arms up and grabbed on to the bars.

Dan smirked at her, her magnificent body all pressed up against the bars and spread before him. He gently let her go, allowing her to support herself with the bars against her back, her legs around his waist, and her hands on the bars over her head. He slid his hands under her, massaging at the bottoms of her fleshy, muscular thighs, and then squeezing at her equally plump, delicious butt with both hands. Slowly, he pressed his body closer to hers, gazing into her eyes. Letting one hand off her butt, he used it to spread her pussy lips enough for him to press his thick, hard cock in between them. "I told you I was going to fuck your brains out, and I don't plan to disappoint," he told her in warning, as he felt his soft tip become enveloped in her moist warmth. "Your pussy is giving away that you're ready for it. Isn't that true?" he growled, pressing himself a little deeper inside.

All of the dominant flirting, the playful pushing around, and even their being naked together had all seemed relatively innocent to Mara because they weren't actually doing anything. But now as he slowly pressed his cock up into her pussy she started to get really nervous. Her eyes grew wide again and she started to squirm. The only reason she didn't let go of the bars above her was because she didn't want to slide down and hurt herself. But she tried to maneuver her hips away from him, shaking her head nervously. "W-wait!" she protested, even as her pussy squeezed his cock, "N-no, I'm not ready!"

Dan furrowed up his brow and looked at Mara, pausing his motions. He wondered if the reality that she was getting fucked in a police holding cell was finally setting in. He wasn't planning on letting her talk him out of it, though. "You aren't?" he exclaimed. Her pussy was obviously telling him otherwise, clenching at the inch and a half of his cock that was already burrowed inside her, even though her hips were trying to escape him. "You're practically dripping, sexy," he reminded her, keeping his tip lodged where it was for the moment, but not pushing it any deeper. "How much more ready are you going to get?" he wondered, running his finger in a circle around his tip and rubbing it softly on her fleshy clit again, despite her wriggles.

Now she really felt like a trapped animal. She yelped when he started to touch her clit again, knowing that he was doing that purposely to get her back into letting him do what he wanted with her. She couldn't really say that she wanted him. She was aroused, she was captured by his controlling nature, but did she really want him? And Mara was scared now. "No!" she protested, letting one hand go from the bars and immediately starting to fall so she grabbed on again. "I...I don't want...." she mumbled, not making much sense.

Dan could see now that she was having second thoughts about playing along with him, but he was aroused well past the point of no return. "Just relax," he told her soothingly, flashing her a big white smile. "You're thinking too much. I told you to let me do all the work. All the thinking," he emphasized. "Just relax and be my sexy fuck toy," he told her. Grabbing at her hips, he took advantage of her trapped position to continue where he'd left off, rocking back and forth and sinking his cock ever deeper. Each thrust slammed her back against the cage a little, and after the first couple, he started letting out a moan with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom