Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

"SHAYNE!" Mara screamed when Dan started tugging at her jeans. She began to sob openly once Ryan had come over to assist and was barring her from kicking. She used what arm muscles she had from working out to try to lift herself away from Dan's tugging, bucking at the same time to stop him from being able to pull her clothes off and hopefully expel his hands from her. "Shayne, please! Why are you letting them do this to me!" she screamed in between sobs, her face red and her cheeks wet with tears. "If you want to punish me, do it yourself!" she saw that this wasn't helping and that Dan was about to tug her panties down and expose her shaven pussy to all three of them. They were breaking her spirit.

Shayne was entirely conflicted. Part of him loved the fact that Mara was reduced to begging, that she was being thoroughly humiliated. But at the same time, he felt for her just a little bit. Out of deference to Shayne, his friends stopped undressing her for just a moment, and looked back at him to see what he was going to do. Stepping forward, he stood next to the crying Mara. "I'll do it," he said, standing between Dan and Mara. "You're right, dear," he told her with a grin. "I'll punish you," he informed her, feeling quite dominant all of a sudden, a complete turnaround from the norm. "That's cool man," Ryan said. "We'll say you're an honorary cop for the day, dude," he joked. As soon as the two officers backed away, Shayne look Mara direct in the eye, tears still streaming down her cheeks, and yanked down her panties, revealing her shaven pussy. "I gave you your way, and didn't let them touch you," he reminded her firmly. "Now spread your legs so I can check your pussy."

Mara felt a wave of relief when Shayne stepped in between her and the other two men. Maybe what bothered her the most was that she didn't know these guys. She'd never met them before, she'd only heard about them in passing when she and Shayne had lived together in Boston. But she really didn't know them, it was like complete strangers violating her. She whimpered still when he yanked her panties down, clenching her teeth together. Her heart was pounding so hard and fast that she thought it would pound right out of her chest. Mara hesitated for a couple of moments but then slowly spread her legs open some.

"Whoa, dude, she shaved herself smooth like a baby's ass," Dan exclaimed, rubbing his shiny, shaved head in amazement. "Did she do that for you, bro?" he prodded Shayne. Shayne grinned and turned around towards his friends. "She does that a lot, but she got herself nice and smooth for me before she flew out here," he boasted, purposely objectifying her by talking about her shaven pussy as if she wasn't even there. Turning back towards Mara, he slid a hand down her stomach and between her spread legs, and then pushed it up inside her. It didn't enter very smoothly, but he forced it nonetheless, twirling it around in her slightly moist warmth as if he was looking for something. "What do you know, sweetheart, you're clean," he teased her, pulling his finger out and away, before wiping his hand on her stomach. "Ohh, gross," he said in mock disgust. "I can't believe I got your nasty fluids on my hand," he taunted, turning the tables on her.

Mara, of course, was not a fan of the way they talked about her. She thought, though, that the fact that she'd shaved herself for Shayne before she flew out was an obvious sign that she really did care about him. She wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making sure it was perfect if she didn't want to show off for him. She gulped when he stuffed his finger up inside of her forcefully. She tried hard not to show how humiliated she was in her face, but she was pretty sure it was obvious and would stay obvious no matter what she did. A little bit of her anger surged back inside of her when he wiped his hand off on her stomach. "Your hand wouldn't be wet if you didn't insist on touching me," she muttered, clearly a little irritated more than scared again.

Shayne had kept an eye on his Mara's eyes while he had his finger inside her, and he knew she was humiliated at being treated this way in front of other men, even if she wouldn't have been if it was just him alone. "Cool, man," I'm gonna unhook her and leave her be for the night," Dan said. "Until she can post bail, anyway." Shayne grinned and headed towards the outside of the cell, watching his friend start to grasp at her cuffs. "Wait a minute," Shayne said abruptly. He hadn't expected this to be so much of a turn-on. He'd expected to teach her a little lesson and be done with it, but he was really getting a kick out of humiliating his ex. "I think she deserves some more," he decided, surprised himself that he would be the one out of the three guys to want to extend this exercise. He walked over to Dan's desk and picked up a black magic marker.

"I'm going to mark her for what she is," Shayne told his surprised friends, who'd left Mara chained up at his request. "Hold her legs like before, Ryan," he requested. Once his friend had accommodated him, he took the marker, and wrote 'S L' on one white inner thigh, and then 'U T' on the other side, so that when her legs were spread, it would read out as one word, with her pussy in the middle. "You like that, Mara?" he sneered as he stood back and admired his handiwork.

Mara purposely tried to kick Shayne in the face when he wrote on her legs. She wasn't able to succeed, unfortunately, because Ryan was holding her legs tightly. She didn't see how sleeping with one other guy made her a slut. Sluts were girls who sold themselves or girls who fucked every guy they came across. That wasn't Mara. So when he asked her if she liked it her eyes darkened and she decided she was going to be sarcastic rather than caustic. "Yeah babe," she said in her sweetest, highest, fakest voice, "I love it. Thanks!"

Shayne smirked when Mara was sarcastic towards him. She was really a scene, all her clothes still on her but disheveled. Her shirt was above her bare breasts, pants and panties were down at her knees, and 'SLUT' was written on her meaty thighs in dark marker. "Glad you like it, honey," he said back sweetly. "Consider it a birthday present in advance," he teased. After all three men had left the cell, Dan closed the door, and then unlocked her cuffs from the outside. "Hey, can I talk to you outside for a minute, dude?" Dan asked Shayne, and they both walked out, away from Mara's earshot a moment later.

As soon as they uncuffed her Mara stumbled away from the cell bars. She yanked up her panties and pants, buttoning and zipping them hurriedly as if they would come back and assault her more if she wasn't dressed in an instant. Then she stuffed her breasts back into bra and tugged her shirt down. She walked over to the bench and collapsed down onto it, rubbing her wrists a little. She covered her eyes and rolled over onto her stomach to hide her face. She felt really horrible.

Dan placed his hand on Shayne’s shoulder outside on the muggy afternoon. “Hey, bro… Your girl, she isn’t bad,” he began tentatively. Shayne squinted his eyes up and nodded, having a good idea where this was going. “I mean, we’ve got her in there… we already did plenty to her,” he reasoned to Shayne. “How’d you feel if I had a little fun with her? I don’t know about Ryan, he’d have to speak for himself,” Dan explained. “If you’re not cool with it though….”

Shayne thought about it for a moment. He didn’t want anything to do with Mara after this. If it involved more humiliation for her, it was okay by him. In fact, it kind of strangely excited him. “Go for it,” he said, giving his full blessing. “As long as I can watch,” he chuckled, patting his friend’s shoulder as they walked back in. Shayne headed over and sat on the chair at his friend’s desk, while Dan sauntered over to the holding cell. “Hey there,” he called out, leaning up against the door. “Whatcha doing?” he said tauntingly, licking his lips as he leered at Mara.

Mara looked up when Dan approached the cell. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were still red and tear stained. She blinked at him a couple of times and then hid her face down in her arms again. "Nothing," she mumbled into her arm, her entire body tightening instinctually. She could tell he was there to taunt her at the least, probably more than that. She knew it was going to be bad, whatever it was, because Shayne had smugly taken a seat in the perfect spot to watch.

"What's wrong, sexy?" he asked Mara, noticing her disheveled look when she looked up at him. Distraught or not, her body was hot, though; that much he'd seen. "We barely even did anything to you," he shot at her, even though her face was buried. "You've got another cavity we didn't even search. I'm the commanding officer here, so you should be thanking me for that. I'm a nice guy, aren't I?" he continued, getting annoyed finally that she was still ignoring him. "Hey!" he snapped. "Come over here for a second."

She got a little freaked out when he mentioned the cavity that they hadn't searched. That would be more horrifying than anything else. She swallowed uneasily and clenched her hands into fists, which he luckily couldn't see. She raised her head slightly when he snapped at her. She could tell that he was getting annoyed because she wasn't playing his game. He'd called her sexy, after all. It was obvious that he wanted something out of her. "Why?" she asked warily, "So you can cuff me to the bars again?"

Officer Hernandez didn't like being disobeyed. That was one of the traits that made him enroll in police academy. Since he got to enforce the rules, it reinforced his pride in always being right, and usually being obeyed. "Maybe I'll come in there and cuff you to the bars if you don't come over," he shot back. Sliding the key into the lock threateningly, he paused before he turned it all the way. "You just lost your top for not listening to me. So take off your top and come over here. If you delay again, it'll be the pants, too."

Mara sighed and slowly sat up, her body a little sore from the stress it was put under from being cuffed to the bars so tightly. She padded over to the bars slowly, not intentionally slowly but just taking her time. She wasn't eager to go over to him anyway. She stared at him for a couple of moments, weighing her chances. Mara was comfortable with her body, at least in front of Shayne. Why should that change here? So she gave in and gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head and let it fall to the floor. There she stood, her curvy hips leading up to her stomach and then to her breasts, fitting nicely in her polka-dot bra.

Dan leered on as she stripped down to her polka dot bra, her nice cleavage spilling over, and curvy waistline now in full view. "I like the way you took that off," he told her with a snicker. "You ever think of being a stripper? Shayne told me you know how to shake it. He thinks you'd make a lot of money that way," he said, continuing to try to dig at her. Turning the key, he opened the heavy door, entered the cell, and slammed it behind him, purposely looming over her with his large body, considerably bigger than Shayne or Ryan. "Maybe you could practice for me. I'll let you know if you have a career ahead of you."

She felt tinglies run through her when Dan entered the cell. Bad tinglies, not good tinglies. She felt hot and cold at the same time, almost like she was sick. She glanced up at him warily. Dan was a lot taller than Shayne was, and therefore he was a lot taller than she was. And he was buff and strong, not like Shayne. He was almost the anti-thesis of Shayne. Did she ever think of being a stripper? Hell no. She was very picky about who she showed off to, unless she was in a bikini at the beach. "I...um...what?" she asked him, literally confused as she stumbled back away from him nervously, "You want me to strip for you?"

Dan could tell that the usually proud Mara was getting a little freaked out by him. As she backed up, he continued to bear down on her, not allowing her to get any distance between the two of them, and closing the distance between her back and the bars. "Yeah, why not," he suggested, looking down at her at little ominously. He knew that Shayne would like it if she stripped for him, and it wouldn't be a bad show, either. "You know, like in a strip club. If you're good, I'll even put a twenty in your panties, okay?"

"You...you mean..." she stammered, her skin starting to feel a little clammy as he bore down on her even more ominously. This guy was scary. If she'd been in a relationship with him there was no doubt that she'd have been the bitch and he'd have been the dominant one. And she probably wouldn't have minded. Mara actually really liked men who could order her around, as long as they did it right and were proud of themselves and still respected her. "Totally...n-naked?" she stammered, her voice cracking at the end.

Dan laughed in a surprisingly disarming way. "Come on, honey," he pleaded with her. "We already saw everything, so why don't you just humor me?" He backed up from her a couple of steps as if to reassure her a little. "It's no be deal, it'll just be you, me, and your nice body," he explained, conveniently leaving out the other cop and her ex who'd be watching. Placing his hands on his knees, he sat down on one of the benches. "Here, I'm your customer," he said, keeping up the stripper references. "Give me a nice, sexy, strip lap-dance," he requested, patting his big knee.

She wrung her hands together nervously, actually feeling a little bit better after he'd backed off of her and laughed easily. She glanced around the cell for a moment, purposely not looking out the cell bars at the men she knew were still standing there. She didn't see that she really had a choice here. Mara, of course, had been to the club at least a hundred times and knew how to dirty dance. She'd even given lap dances to past boyfriends. So she tentatively approached Dan, giving him a little nod. "I'll...I'll try," she murmured, her heart pounding at a hundred miles an hour. She tried to hear music in her head and began to sway her hips as she approached him, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra.

The other two guys perked up a little as she began to dance for Dan. Neither of them thought Mara would do it, to be honest. Dan smiled up at her, and slid his hands up and down along her waist and hips as she began swaying for him. She wasn't bad, he thought. There was definitely an internal rhythm there. His own breathing started to intensify a little as she wriggled some more and unclasped her bra, leaving it very loosely covering her soft orbs. "Nice," he said softly, beginning to nod his head up and down. "That's sexy."

Mara was having some mixed feelings. On the one hand she felt like a corned antelope that was being forced to run around the danger zone until the lion devoured her. On the other she actually liked the praise he was giving her, she liked the dominance he was able to exert over her. She didn't know which one was the way she was really feeling and which one was just her trying to cope. She swallowed hard when he started touching her, that threw her off a little. She let the bra fall forward in between them and then onto the ground. She sucked in a deep breath and took a risk, running her hands down from her chest to her stomach and she started to unbutton her jeans.

Dan kept bobbing his head in enjoyment as Mara let the bra fall, showing her pretty breasts. "Oh, that's what I call a rack," he gasped, sliding his hands up the soft curves of her sides, and letting them wander to the outer perimeter of her breasts, massaging at the soft skin there. Her next move was even better, as she sultrily traced her hand over her stomach to her bottoms, which would soon be gone, too. "Go ahead," he encouraged her, pushing her away from him a little by her sides. "Take the stage, dancer. Work it good for me while those pants come down, baby," he told her.

She had to admit that she was getting into this a little bit. Dan praised her at every turn instead of degrading her like she had thought he was going to. She actually gave him a genuine smile when he pushed her away and told her to take the stage. She got a little bolder and unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them, slowly peeling them down until they fell off of her ass. She tucked her fingers into the sides of her panties but didn't pull them down yet. Instead she stepped out of the jeans and kicked them away, turning around to show him her plump ass in the panties.

Back
Top Bottom