Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

It felt good to have Dan casually fingering her the way he was. He didn't finger her often, and when he did it was quickly to make her squirm. Now he was just doing it leisurely. That was until he started to rub at a certain spot. Her back arched a little bit and her leg twitched but she ignored it at first. "I'll miss you so much," she pouted.

"I know you will," he answered quickly, seeming to pay more attention to fingering her now than their waning conversation. Once Mara's back arched, he smiled and began applying more pressure to the same area inside her, feeling it become more solid. He crouched down low so he had a nice view of her pussy and quickly gave her clit a darting lick with his tongue, before applying some pressure with his free hand under her belly button. "What's wrooong?" he taunted as her leg twitched and she obviously began responding to his game.

"You're making me feel weird," she said to him, her eyes furrowing as she realized that he was doing something purposely. She realized now that he was consistently rubbing one spot that was making her twitch. What was he doing? Then he started pressing down below her bellybutton. "What are you doing?" she protested, a strangely orgasmic feeling rising within her.

Back
Top Bottom