Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Shayne looked down as the once proud girl opened her mouth for him. Using a handful of her dark hair, he lined her face up with his cock, which had quickly hardened at the sight of the disgust in her eyes. "I want to feel your tongue on me," he instructed, moving his hips forward and extending the bulbous head inside her mouth, although it wasn't really touching anything since her mouth was open so wide. Using her hair, he pulled her head up, sliding her lips along his shaft and coating it with a little saliva. "Ah, you have a warm mouth, you slutty fuckbag," he said derisively. "Almost as warm as your other hole, so it's too bad I never got a taste."

Mara had been throwing around the idea of giving him what he wanted. Maybe if she just gave him really good head he would leave her alone. He would get his buddies to let her go and she could just limp away in shame. But she knew that wasn't going to happen once he called her a slutty fuckbag. She could tell that he was going to try to degrade her as much as he possibly could, and forcing her to give him head was just the beginning. So she decided that she was only going to partially give in to him. She lifted her tongue up to press against his underside, but that was all she did. He was going to have to face fuck her.

As usual, Mara was playing games with him. Or maybe she'd just never given a blowjob. That was possible, she usually wrapped guys around her finger. Her tongue felt good on him, though, and the other two guys were starting to hoot and holler, but she wasn't really into it at all. He'd been with women before Mara, and this was not the way it was supposed to be. So, frowning, his hand tightened suddenly and cruelly in her hair. Pulling her head up, he slid himself deeper inside, and felt her saliva warm the rest of his manhood, and then pressed it against the back of her throat, his balls resting on her chin. "You have a sweet little mouth," he groaned, delighted at the feel of a woman's mouth, one that he hadn't had in years. "So I'll give you a choice, honey," he offered. "You can suck me off right, and I'll give you a nice treat and cum on your tongue. "Or you can sit there and do nothing, and I'll cum down your throat so you can choke on it. Your choice," he offered, looking down at her face with a fresh smile, his cock protruding out.

The only plus that Mara could possibly see about this was that she was facing away from the two officers. She could hear them and feel their presence, of course, but she couldn't actually see them. She choked when he forced himself down the back of her throat, her muscles contracting wildly in an attempt to throw him up (which of course was not going to work). She wasn't sure which was better for her. To let him face fuck her and endure what pain that entailed or to actually give him adequate head and have to taste his cum on the way down. She decided she'd start with the latter and see how she did, she could always change her mind. So she tried to pull her hair away from his grasp and wrapped her lips around him the right way, hoping he would get the idea.

Shayne relented a little, and loosened his grip on her hair when she started attending to him a little more. "Good slut," he laughed, looking down at her again. "I always thought eventually I'd get to see a cock shoved down your throat. I just didn't think we'd have to break up to do it," he taunted. Closing his eyes, he moaned as she wrapped her lips onto his cock and created a little suction, touching some of his sensitive nerves on the underside of his hardened manhood. "So, did you give Kyle head, or do you refuse all guys?" he asked her, although he already knew. He’d pressed Kyle into telling him, and wasn’t surprised to know that Kyle had licked her, but she didn’t return the favor. He honestly didn't feel bad at all making her do this, even though technically, this could probably be classified as an assault of some type. After all, once she sucked him off, the score would still be about a hundred to one when it came to how often they'd gone down on each other. He deserved this one, Shayne reasoned.

Mara had never really been opposed to giving head, she didn't find it nearly as disgusting as she'd always made it out to be. She'd just always felt that with the tone of her and Shayne's relationship, it wasn't appropriate for her to get on her knees for him. She knew there were other ways they could do it, in the bed or on the couch or whatever. But still, she'd just never felt like she wanted to honor him in the way that giving head to a boyfriend honored him. That was sort of bitchy of her, she realized now, but there wasn't really anything that she could do about it. She glared at him when he brought up Kyle, she knew he was just doing that to be malicious. If it helped any, she didn't give Kyle head because he wasn't her boyfriend. She doubted that fact would help her any though now that she was on the floor of a jail cell with her new ex's cock shoved in her face.

Considering that Mara hadn't really answered his question and wasn't exactly going to town on him, he began sliding her head back and forth again on his cock, shivering a little at the warm moisture that condensed on his sensitive skin. "Look up at me," he told her, a little more calmly. "Look at my eyes. I want to see the look in your eyes when you taste my cum, Mara," he explained firmly, tugging up on her head so that it was tilted more towards him. His cock was starting to throb now, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he finished inside her, but he needed her to look at him so badly. He needed to see the look in her eyes, in her soul, as she was forced to accept his sticky payback for what she'd done.

It took her a moment to be able to do what he wanted. The looking up at him was the really humiliating part, Mara thought. It felt so strange to have his cock in her mouth, too. It wasn't just that it had literally been years since she'd sucked on, it was that it belonged to Shayne. And Shayne was being so dominating. It just didn't make any sense at all to Mara and she wasn't sure that she liked seeing a dominant side from it. It was unnerving. But after a few moments she raised her eyes up to his, him already boring down at her. It made her tremble a little to see that look he was giving her. He was really, really pissed at her.

Shayne shot daggers at Mara with his eyes. It was a look of victory, let one filled with anger, disappointment, and scorn as well. "How do I taste?" he sneered, loving how the tables had turned. The once high and mighty Mara, control freak extraordinaire, was on her knees on a concrete floor, sucking him off and looking up at him with pitiful eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't cum in your mouth or throat," he growled, before letting out a long moan, rolling his eyes back in his head. "Maybe I shou... should cum all over your face. Tell me, honey. Do you deserve what I'm doing to you?" he growled at her, looking down at her eyes and waiting for her head to move in response.

Mara's eyes widened in fear when Shayne threatened her with cumming all over her face. Maybe she wasn't actually opposed to touching a cock, to sucking one, but her semi-fear of cum was real. She'd always found the stuff really gross, even her own. That was why any time that Shayne would get it into his head to try to get her to taste herself she'd giggle and roll away from him or something to hide the fact that it really grossed her out. So now she had two options. She could admit that she deserved what he was doing (which she really didn't think she deserved it) or she could risk him cumming on her face (which was worse than just having to swallow it). So she nodded her head very weakly, cringing a little at the feeling of his cock moving in her mouth when she moved her head.

Shayne laughed when she nodded her head while looking up at him, which had the unwitting effect of stimulating him even more. "It's cool, bro. She said she deserves it," Dan shouted out, still hanging on the outside of the cell bars and enjoying the show. "Finish her up." Shayne glanced back, and let out another moan, feeling his orgasm coursing through his body. He gripped harder at her head and began almost convulsing. "Oh, ohh, ahh," he panted. "Get ready for your treat," he gasped. "Get that ton... tongue ready." A moment later, his hips pushed forward a little inside her mouth, and his sticky seed released inside her cheeks. It wasn't a huge amount, considering he already had the handjob, but it was a nice mouthful.

Despite the fact that Shayne had gone the route of her tongue and not her throat, she started to choke when he came in her mouth anyway. The taste just so revolted her that she felt like she had to expel it immediately. Of course, she couldn't do that or really even try. She attempted to pull her head away from Shayne after he'd cum but he was still holding her hair tightly. So Mara swallowed as quickly as she could, still choking at sputtering as she continued to try to wrench herself free from him. Okay, he'd gotten what he wanted. It was time for him to let her go.

Shayne did finally let go of her head and watched her as she gulped the semen down her throat. He hadn't even thought that far ahead to care if she swallowed it, but it was a turn-on when she did. The thought of receiving oral sex had been so far removed from his mind, that he hadn't even remembered the old spit-or-swallow dilemma. As she tried to wriggle away, he pushed her back against the wall, where she sunk back down onto the bench. Shayne smirked and pulled up his pants, and was about to leave the cell, when he turned, and decided to go over and sit on the second bench which was directly across from Mara in the large, open cell. Crossing one leg over the other as if he was conducting an interview, he folded his hands behind his head and grinned at her, noticing a little drip of cum on the corner of her lip that she hadn't noticed. "So, do you think that was sufficient retribution for what you did, honey?"

She sunk back on the bench and was still heaving. The taste was radiating in her mouth and she felt horrible. "Ugh, God," she mumbled under her breath, "That was disgusting!" she half-hoped that Shayne heard her say it was disgusting. If he did he could either try to do something else to her or feel bad. She was aiming for feel bad. She finally sat up and glared at him, wiping furiously at her face to get any semblance of him off of her. "More than sufficient," she spat at him angrily, "I hardly did anything bad at all,"

Shayne could tell that Mara was fishing for some sympathy, and in the old days, she would have got it, without a doubt. But he did catch her mumble that it was disgusting, and he didn't hear an apology, which is what he would have liked most. Maybe he would have even apologized for what he did. But what she said somehow only got him angrier. It was as if all this rage was hidden beneath the surface for all the time that she had him under her thumb. "So you still don't think what you did was bad? I can't believe you," he shouted. "Hey guys," he said, turning around to the officers. "Do you need me to leave here or anything? In case you need to search her or something?" Dan snickered and looked them both over. "You know," he lied, "I just called a female officer to come down here and do it, but she's out of town at a wedding. So I guess we'll have to bite the bullet and take care of it ourselves." He glared over at Mara, scratching his shaved head. "Stand up, okay?"

Mara knew enough about police work that she knew the men couldn't search her. She grinned smugly and crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back even more against the cell wall. "No. You can't search me. It's illegal, and you could lose your badges for it." then she shot a glare over at Shayne. "So I maybe I shouldn't have screwed him," she half-admitted fault there, "But that's the past. It's over with. Why are you dwelling on it so much?"

Shayne felt a tinge of guilt when Mara kind of admitted that what she'd done was wrong. He glanced back at Dan and Ryan, as if to concede that the girl was right. But his high school buddies wanted to hear none of Mara's ten-cent legal opinion. "Oh, we've got a regular legal eagle on our hands here. She thinks she's above our procedures," Dan said sarcastically to Shayne, but looked at Mara while he spoke. He leaned up against the bars of the cell, and leered inside, dangling the pair of handcuffs that she'd been wearing not long ago. “Hold her up against the cell, so I can cuff her to the bars," he told Shayne. Shayne's face was getting red, and his heart was beating fast. He knew what he was getting into when he started all this, but it still didn't feel right. "Come on, Shayne," Dan prodded him when he delayed. "If she wants to make up any stories, it's three against one that the search was done legally."

Shayne glared over at Mara again, and suddenly lunged at her, trying to drag her body in a bear hug over to the other side of the cell, so his friend could cuff her to the bars, as he’d threatened to do.

Mara let out a blood curdling scream when Shayne lunged at her and suddenly grabbed her in a bear hug. "No!" she screeched, kicking at him as hard as she could. She sunk her nails into his wrists (she always had her nails done, they were long and sharp) and gripped him as hard as she could. If he was going to do this to her, then he was going to feel pain from it too. "No, no, no, no, no!" she kept screaming as she flailed about wildly. Nonetheless, Shayne got her over to the bars and got her wrists through them to his friend. "Stop, Shayne!" she begged him, her nailed still digging in to him, "You're being crazy!"

"Owww," Shayne yelled out as he was mauled by her sharp nails. He winced as she landed a kick at his shins, but he couldn't give up. He took the pain, a better alternative to losing to a girl in front of his friends, fiercely though she was fighting back. Eventually he prevailed, spinning her around so that she faced him, and glared fiercely into her eyes, pressing her hands up above her head and behind her a little bit, and through the bars. Dan took over from there, grasping her wrists, and cuffing them to the bars, before the two officers entered the cell. So there she was, squirming around, all three men facing her as she pleaded with them, hands restrained above her head. "Ready for your search?" Dan sneered at her.

A little twinge of pain was coursing through Mara now. She hadn't been afraid at all until then, but now she was cuffed to the bars (in an uncomfortable position) and three men were standing in front of her ominously. Her eyes flicked from Shayne to Dan to Ryan and then back to Shayne. She swallowed uneasily and squirmed, pressing herself back up against the bars, getting as far from them as she possibly could. She was still proud, still cocky, still bitchy, but she had to admit she was the underdog now. "Shayne," she whimpered softly, knowing he'd be the easiest to crack, "Think about what you're doing. You know this is wrong."

Dan was probably having the best time of the three, cackling softly as Mara shrank back against the bars, as if it would help her escape. Shayne took a deep breath and glanced at each of his two friends. Dan started to answer for Shayne when it looked like he wasn't going to say anything. "Wrong? Was it wrong when you ch.." But then he was interrputed by Shayne. "Let me talk," he said almost calmly. "I'll deal with her." Stepping up to Mara, he looked her in the eye, her arms painfully strung up over her head.

"Yeah. It is wrong," he answered her reflectively. "But you've had this coming for a long time," he continued. "I thought I loved you, but I'm glad you screwed up. Because now that I think about it, you always treated me like shit, and you always would have." With that, he reached down, and yanked up on her top, leaving it in place just over her bra. Then, he pulled her bra up too, leaving it clasped and leaving her full breasts suspended beneath. "Well, she looks clean here, guys," Shayne joked.

Tears welled up in Mara's eyes when Shayne pulled up her shirt above her bra. She yelped when he yanked her bra up too, her breasts hanging out, her first bout of humiliation. She squirmed in horror, trying to find a way to get out of this. She seemed stuck though, and she'd never thought she'd find herself in a situation like this. "So you decided to do this? You decided to humiliate me in front of two of your buddies? Doesn't that make you even worse than me?" she whispered to him, blinking her eyes rapidly to try to make the tears go away. They spilled over instead, silently sliding down her face as her breathing grew heavier.

Shayne was a little moved by Mara's tears. After all, he'd been emotionally attached to this woman for some time. So now, he didn't try to stop Dan from taking charge. "Shut the fuck up," Dan shouted at Mara, stepping between her and Shayne and gripping her by the neck, oblivious to her tearful state. "Stop trying to make him feel bad," he growled, nodding his head toward Shayne. "You're still trying to manipulate him, like you always did. And don't try anything on me. I'm the kind of cop who gets off on writing tickets to stuck-up rich housewives in their Jags."

Letting go of her neck, he dragged his hand down to her helpless breasts, and squeezed at one of them, before pinching at the nipple and using it to twist the breast painfully around. "She's got nice tits," he observed. "I can finally appreciate what you saw in her, dude," he remarked to Shayne. "I wonder if she has any blow stashed away in her pussy, though," he wondered aloud with a huge smile, grabbing the waist of her jeans and looking her in the eye.

Mara's eyes grew wider when Dan grabbed her throat and she gasped for breath. She took a deep breath, unwittingly pushing her chest out a little bit. Her face started to turn purple as he held her throat tightly and she felt greatly relieved when he finally let it go. She was still looking at Shayne though, or trying to. She whimpered when he twisted her nipple harshly, sucking her stomach in instinctually. But she felt her heart sink when he threatened to look at her pussy. "Nooo," she whimpered, shaking her head pathetically, "Please don't!" Mara gasped, at her final straw. "I swear to God there's nothing in there!"

Dan laughed as Mara whined for him to leave her pussy alone. He knew of course, that nothing was in there, but he wasn't going to leave that stone unturned. "Now why would I take your word for it, when we found drugs in your car?" he taunted. Ryan came over on cue and lent assistance, knowing the propensity of an individual to fight back while they were being forcibly stripped. Leaning over, her slid his leg horizontally across her shins, hopefully preventing her from kicking. Dan, meanwhile, starting tugging at her jeans, releasing the button first, undoing the zipper, and yanking them down over her thighs, before starting to run his hand over her crotch, covered by her panties. "I don't know," he continued to taunt, while Shayne mostly stood in the background now. "It seems like something is in there," he pointed out, beginning to tug the panties down.

Back
Top Bottom