Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

"So you're not even going to take me to a real court?" she spat at him angrily. She clenched her teeth and crossed one leg over the other tightly. "No. You need to let me go. I'm only wearing these whorish clothes because you forced them on me," she growled, her face growing redder and redder. "I'm not going to be a prostitute. No. Especially not for you assholes."

Dan laughed when she suggested a real court. As if what they’d been doing to her all along was under the jurisdiction of the actual legal system. “Okay,” he sighed. “Well, then I guess Ryan’s going to have to be your first customer. And since he’s one of us, he doesn’t pay,” Dan explained, sliding open the cell door for Ryan to enter. “So when he’s done, you’ll still be at zero dollars out of five-hundred,” he taunted.

She shook her head again and tried to keep her cool. But Ryan scared her, honestly. He was the loose cannon out of the three of them. He was going to hurt her, undoubtedly. So she thought she'd play that up, "He's going to have to knock me out, then. I'm not going to do it willingly." she swallowed, hoping that it didn't look nervous. Ryan might have been shorter than Dan and not as buff, but he was mean.

Ryan grimaced at her as he approached her. "I won't knock you out. I didn't knock you out yesterday, did I? We just had an old fashioned good time," he said. Looking Mara straight in the eye, he lunged at her, grabbing at her waist, at the bare spot between the panties and teddy, and grasped at her shoulder with the other hand, trying to force her against the bars. "Come on, whore," he growled. "I'm just gonna pound your pussy a little. Maybe your ass too," he threatened.

She screamed when he grabbed her waist, lifting her up and pressing on her shoulder painfully. "Stop!" she growled, kicking at him angrily. "Noo!" she whimpered and shook her head when he threatened to go after her ass. That would be absolutely horrible, and painful. "I'm not going to give in this time," she vowed, glaring right back into his eyes, "You'll have to knock me out if you want me to stop fighting you!"

Ryan took every word she said as a challenge, and kept going after her, even as he winced when she kicked him. He kept backing her into the corner of the dungeon-like cell, reaching out and grabbing a handful of hair. Using the hair to pull her hair painfully to the side, he began wailing at her with his other, open hand. It certainly wasn't enough to injure her, just enough to try and beat her into submission. He struck her side, her waist, and her ass as fast as he could with the open hand, continuing to pull her hair. "I don't think I'll knock you out, whore," he growled. "That way you'll know it when you're getting fucked in every whole like a real hooker," he shouted derisively.

The more Ryan beat her the less Mara was able to fight back. She was already sore from the previous day's activities and he was just making it worse. After he'd slapped almost every inch of her skin she finally stopped fighting him, slumping in the corner of the cell he'd been trying so hard to drag her to. She really didn't want him to go anywhere near her ass. She could probably deal with him fucking her regularly, but him going after her ass would just destroy her.

Ryan kept advancing on Mara, crouching over her as she slumped in the corner. At that moment, he was interrupted by Shayne. "I'm leaving," he shouted. "I don't think this is right anymore," he yelled, storming up the steps and away. After pausing for a moment, Ryan tried to pick up Mara's limp body by the fishnetted legs, with just Dan watching now. He propped her up and pushed her violently into the corner, face in toward the bars. He yanked the seat of her panties down, just enough to expose her butt, and began slapping at it. "That's for talking back to me," he shouted at he flailed at her, starting to wriggle his pants off with one hand.

Mara was actually pretty upset that Shayne was leaving. With him gone she had no allies at all. Dan and Ryan would do anything to her without any qualms about it. They'd probably both screw her at the same time, one up her ass and one up her pussy if they felt like it. Mara whimpered when Ryan shoved her into the corner and yanked the butt of her panties down. She yelped when he slapped her ass, her body slumping a little more. "Please...please don't touch my ass," she whimpered.

Ryan shoved his body against her to hold her up, and snickered when she whimpered pitifully. He loved the way she was fierce a moment ago, and now reduced to a whimpering mess. "Hmm," he thought aloud, spreading her cheeks and pressing his thumb against, but not inside her warm anal bud. It was quite a threat, the way he put pressure on the sensitive tissue, like the previous day. "Maybe I won't then," he sneered. "I guess you haven't been done up the ass before," he speculated. "Then answer me this. What do you think it would feel like to have a big, thick, throbbing cock rammed up your asshole, whore? Give me a good enough answer, and maybe I won't do it," he offered, slapping her ass again and watching it jiggle for him.

Mara whimpered pathetically when he pressed his thumb against her anal bud. That made her entire body shake and she just wanted to die. She had definitely never been done up the ass before, ever. She'd never even entertained the idea. "It...it..." she stammered, unsure of what he wanted. Should she lie and say it would feel good? Should she admit how horrible it would be? "It would hurt a lot," she finally managed, hoping he would be satisfied with that.

Ryan laughed at her answer, her whole body shaking from his touch on her anus. "You're right, I'd probably tear you to shreds, so you couldn't walk right for a week," he taunted. "I'll tell you what, then," Ryan sneered. "You don't turn down any of our esteemed customers, and I won't tear you up," he offered. "We need you intact for them, anyway." He pulled his thumb away from her butt, and patted her once on her soft bottom. Just then, Dan interrupted. "The first guy will be here in a minute. If you're gonna agree with him, Mara, leave your panties down, and go stand in the corner of the cell with your back to us, hands folded behind your head submissively," he instructed. "And Ryan, you can leave her for the customers," he joked.

Disgusting as selling her body was, Mara decided it was the lesser of two evils. Ryan was right -- he would tear her to shreds. She definitely wouldn't be able to walk for a couple of days if not a week. She slowly walked to the corner of the cell and left her panties hanging around her thighs, her slightly reddened ass visible, her legs just a little bit apart. She took a deep breath to try to give herself strength and lifted her arms up and folded her arms behind her head.

The two officers both looked over with approval as their girl obediently waited for her first customer. A minute later, there was a knock at the door of the basement area. Opening up, Dan cheerily greeted a tall, thin man in his mid-thirties with a goatee. He was an officer from a nearby township, who'd been told about what was being offered here by Dan himself. "So this is her?" the man said. "Yessir," Dan boasted. "That's her in all her glory, Phil."

Phil approached the bars and checked out Mara's back and butt, all he could see for now. "So what are you looking for?" Dan asked. Phil chuckled and rubbed his goatee. "My wife never does anything fun," he answered. “I'd like to put her over my knee and give her a good spanking, and then have her suck my dick." Dan nodded in approval. "Yep, we've tested 'er out. She's definitely capable of that," he offered. "I'd say fifty bucks." Phil glared over at Mara again. "Can I see her face before I agree?" he asked. "Sure," Dan agreed. "Turn around, sexy," he shouted out to Mara.

Mara clenched her teeth as she heard what was going on behind her. She was getting more and more nervous as time went on. She was beginning to regret the fact that she agreed to this, even though her other option had been much worse. She had to suck this guy's dick. She wasn't really into that and both Ryan and Phil knew that, but they didn't really care anyway. She turned around slowly, the teddy raised up even more from her arms behind behind her head and her shaved pussy revealed to the men.

The deal was sealed for 'Phil' when she turned around. Mara had a cute face, a nice set of breasts, and the shaven pussy was just the icing on the cake. "You guys got a deal," he said excitedly, handing Dan a small wad of bills. "Hold on a sec, Phil," Dan said. "She doesn't look so good. I mean, she looks good to you, I'm sure," he explained. "But I think she's a little dehydrated. We take our girls' health seriously around here," he explained. "I want to get her some tomato juice first." He darted up the steps and came back a minute later with the healthy red cocktail. What she didn't know is that Dan had slipped a half a roofie into the beverage, not enough to knock her out, but enough to loosen her up nicely, and ensure everything went smoothly. "Here, Mara," he said, opening the door and giving her the juice.

Mara frowned a little bit when Dan offered to get her a drink. It was true that her face was a little pale and that she was still exhausted, especially after having to fight off Ryan the way she did. But it seemed a little off to her. She dropped one arm anyway and took the cup, drinking it silently while giving Dan a little bit of a look as if she suspected him. The tomato juice tasted like tomato juice though, so she figured he didn't do anything to it. "Thanks?" she asked him a little quizzically and handed back the cup. Within a few moments she started to feel a little weird. More relaxed than she had been, less uptight, and a little giggly.

Dan thought that he could have come up with a smoother way to offer the drug, but she went for it, so it was all good. With that, Phil descended on Mara, and sat down on the bench. "I have to admit, sweetie," he told her, "that I have a fetish for spanking women like they've been naughty girls," he admitted. "And I did pay for that to be fulfilled, so why don't you bring that soft ass over here and lay over my knee like a bad girl?" he asked her kind of creepily, patting at his knee.

She blinked at Phil a couple of times when he went and sat on the bench. She glanced over at Dan, who gave her a reassuring nod so she wandered over to Phil and tentatively laid across his knee, her ass up in the air. She squirmed a little bit, aware that her ass was bare and right there for him. She felt really weird about this, but somehow she wasn't refusing.

The older officer warmed her up a little bit by rubbing his hand around on her butt, causing a little bit of warm friction to build. He then began patting her butt, however not spanking it. "She really has a spankable ass," he marveled to Ryan and Dan. "Nice and meaty, but a little muscular, not too fatty," he said, as if he was a connoisseur of asses. "Do you mind if I do her by myself?" he asked them. "Yeah, sure," Dan said, leading Ryan up the steps. "That gets you a half hour," he reminded Phil on the way out. Once they were alone, Phil started talking to Mara a little. "So tell me something naughty you've done lately," he prodded her. "Tell me what you're getting you're soft ass spanked for," he asked as he gave her the first real slap.

"I...I..." she murmured in confusion, watching Dan and Ryan leave with wide eyes. Once she was alone with Phil she heaved a little sigh, trying to figure out why she felt so relaxed. It was really weird, but she wasn't refuting it or anything. Maybe this came easier to her than she thought it did. She squirmed a little bit and tried to think of something for her to tell him. "I cheated on my boyfriend," she murmured, frowning as she tried to remember who her last boyfriend was. She cried out when Phil slapped her ass, her mind had been elsewhere and she hadn't thought about it.

Phil liked the feeling of bringing the girl out of her clouded feeling and back to reality with a firm slap to the buttocks. He wasn't aware that she'd been drugged, but he liked the way she was submitting. Some guys might like a girl who fights back, but he liked it when they took it submissively. "You cheated on your boyfriend?" he gasped in surprise, whacking her again on the ass. "You really deserve a thrashing then, don't you, sweetie?" he asked. And that was exactly what he gave her, spanking her sore ass a good twenty-five or thirty times, reddening it nicely. "Do you think you've been punished enough?" he asked after that, his arm sore from swinging it, resting his hand on her red, butt, feeling the warmth radiating out of it.

She tried to stay silent during the majority of the spanks, but the longer he went at her the more each one stung. By the time he reached twenty she was whimpering with each one and her leg would twitch occasionally. When he finally stopped at thirty her ass was buzzing with sting and was beat red. She was gasping for breath too, realizing that she had started to hold her breath between smacks in anticipation for the next one. She nodded and whimpered again, "Y-yes," she thought she'd had way more than enough punishment, even though she knew what was going to happen next.

Phil nodded and helped her up off his knee. "You're right. You've paid your penance for being such a cheater," he agreed. "You'll have a red ass for a while, though," he admitted. “It might even hurt when you sit down tonight.” He kept talking to her as she panted at him, and as he undid his pants, letting his cock protrude out. It was kind of disappointing, considering how tall Phil was. His cock wasn't really all that long or thick. It was stubby, and didn't even get too hard. "Is your boyfriend going to wonder where you got such a red ass from?" he asked. "Or aren't you with him anymore since you cheated?" he wondered, grasping at her head and guiding it down towards his waiting manhood.

She plopped down on the floor in front of him when he guided her off of his knee. The concrete was cold on her ass, but she quickly moved to her knees anyway. Somehow in this strangely relaxed state that she was in, her aversion to cock sucking wasn't as large. And as she looked down at Phil's cock she saw that it wasn't going to even come close to choking her anyway. "I'm not with him anymore," she murmured just before she slid her lips over his stubby cock.

Back
Top Bottom