Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

“Yeah, it’s me,” he whispered, continuing to touch her cheek gently. “Mara, I’m sorry about this. I didn’t mean for it to go this far,” he told her sadly. “I just wanted to get back at you, but you didn’t deserve it,” he expressed. Suddenly, now that he’d had time to sleep on it, he felt completely awful for Mara, even though he’d initially wanted her taught a major lesson. "Are you okay?"

She pulled her head away from him as he stroked her cheek. She didn't want him to touch her. "No, I'm not okay," she muttered angrily. She turned her head to the side away from him, she didn't want to see him even in the dark light. "I want to go home, Shayne. If you let me go home I won't tell anyone,"

Shayne nodded at her. He was concerned for her, but he was concerned about her telling people, too. This was serious business if anyone found out what he was involved in. "I want to let you out, too, baby," he said a little pitifully. "But these guys prodded me to do more with you. And I can't let you out of here. They’d have to do it… but I would right now if I could," he confessed to her. He reached out more, and stroked her forearm a little. "I'm sure everything will be fine in the morning. Get some more sleep."

"Stop touching me," she snapped at him angrily. After everything he'd put her through, what he'd let those men do to her, he wanted to stroke her arm gently? He wanted to apologize? He wanted to let her go, but of course he couldn't. All because she cheated on him one time. "Just leave me alone."

"Okay," Shayne said meekly, drawing his arms back out through the bars, and retreating towards his chair that he'd been sleeping in. "I'm still sorry though. If I could undo it, I would. Everything," he promised. He couldn't really fall back asleep, and just tossed around for the few hours until daylight broke, and the two officers starting tossing about and coming awake.

Mara buried her head in her arms once more and tried to fall back asleep. She did eventually, though it was a poor quality of sleep. She woke when light began to snake in through the small window in the corner of the room. She lifted her head up and groaned, covering her face with her eyes once more. All she wanted was to be home in Boston, but she had a feeling that the worst was not over.

Dan woke up first when the rays of light started to work their way in, stretching, getting up, and using the bathroom, ignoring Mara on the way there. “Come on guys,” he called out, clapping his hands when he came back. “First shift is coming soon, we have to get her out of here.” Shayne started and rubbed his eyes. “Yeah, I want to get her to her plane ASAP, dude,” he said in a tired, gravelly voice. Dan smirked and looked over at Mara. “That’s the thing. I had a completely different idea,” he revealed. Shayne stared at him in shock. “Bu.. bu, but we said we’d let her go. We did enough already,” he argued.

Dan listened, and looked over at Ryan. “We’re in this together, all three,” he reminded them both. “We all get away with it, or we all go down. So I say we vote. Let her go home, or have some more fun?” he proposed. Ryan, obviously the deciding vote, yawned before calling out his verdict. “More fun,” he said before he was even finished with the yawn. Dan looked over at Mara in the cell. “Come on, baby, we’re taking you somewhere else before the other nice officers get here,” he explained to her.

Mara sat up warily, groaning in pain. She was extremely hungry too, she hadn't eaten since the bagel and orange juice she'd gotten on the early flight the day before. She looked up and saw Ryan first, then looked at Dan, and then at Shayne. "You said you were going to let me go home," she whimpered to Shayne, "You lied," and then she covered her face with her hands, trying to get the throbbing to go away. She took a deep breath and rested her hands on either side of her on the bench. She pushed herself up and stumbled to the front of the cell. "I'm so hungry," she mumbled.

Shayne looked at her with pity. "Come on guys, just let her go home," he pleaded with his friends. "I won't let you do anything else to her," he insisted. Dan turned to him and laughed. "Come on, bro. Think how much fun she was. What are you going to do, anyway? Call the cops?" he joked, eliciting a fit of laughter from Ryan. "No. No," Shayne insisted. "You won't get hurt again," he told Mara, not quite sure of the truth in that assertion. "At least give her something to eat," he asked Dan as he opened the cell and took her wrist, leading her to the back of the precinct. Dan didn't say anything in response, and led her through a door and down a dingy set of steps. "This is where the old holding cell used to be. Nobody ever comes down here anymore," he explained as he led them underground, to a windowless cell of cinder block walls, and a concrete floor like the other one. It was just much darker. "Get in," he ordered Mara, pointing inside. "Then we'll feed you."

Think how much fun she was. Mara didn't think any of this was very fun. The only thing that she might have thought was fun was when Dan fucked her. She had to admit that he was powerful, strong, and knew how to use his well endowed cock. But that seemed like a million years ago. She stumbled forward when he grabbed her wrist and allowed them to pull her around, taking her through the precinct and down the stairs to the dingy basement. She walked into the cell and plopped down on the only bench inside.

Dan glared at her as she sat down. He took the bag from the sex store that Ryan had been carrying, and began removing items from it. "See, we bought so many things that we just didn't want to put to waste," he explained with a grin. "That's why we need to keep you here a little longer." He pulled out a red teddy, and tossed that to her first, followed by a pair of almost sheer black panties, and a set of black fishnets that hooked to the panties, and finally red stripper heels. "Why don't you put these on, and we'll get you breakfast while you're doing that. I'll send Ryan out. Whatever you want. Bagel? Coffee? Egg sandwich? What do you want?" he pressed her.

Mara looked up when he tossed the lingerie to her. She stared at it for a moment and then picked up the tiny red teddy. Her breasts would nearly spill out of it and it would only come down to about her navel. "I...I don't care," she mumbled, shaking her head a little, "I'll eat anything," she just hoped that they weren't going to give her something disgusting. She would have to eat it, whatever it was, but she hoped that if she went along with this that they would feed her well. Mara lifted her shirt up and off of her and then undid her bra. She pulled the red teddy on and looked down at herself. She'd been right. Then she stood and started to change the rest of her clothes.

The three guys went back upstairs once she agreed, Shayne arguing with them the whole way, but to no avail. They sent Ryan out to the local breakfast shop, where he came back with bagels, cream cheese, coffee, and orange juice. Soon, the next shift came in, three officers who greeted Ryan and Dan, having no idea of Mara's presence in the bowels of the building. Dan sent Shayne downstairs with a bagel, juice, and coffee for Mara. Reluctantly, he stalked back down, sheepishly approaching the cell. "Here," he said as he presented the bagel, bottle of juice, and cup of coffee through the bars. "I'm sorry," he offered, sitting on a chair outside of the cell, beginning to cry a little, not even noticing her sexy new outfit.

Mara finished changing once they men were gone. The panties were a little too small for her ass and they squeezed it. The fishnets came up to her thighs and the garters attached to the panties, pulling them down a little bit. She slipped the hooker heels on too, glancing down at her pathetic self. She really looked like a professional stripper now. She took the food when Shayne presented it to her and began to scarf it down. She glanced over at him when she saw him crying though. "Shayne, what the hell?" she grumbled at him, "Are you crying?"

Shayne blinked his wet eyes and looked over at Mara, observing her whorish looking outfit for the first time. Although slutty, it would have been something he would have love, and found sexy if she wore it alone for him while they were together. Her toned, full legs looked good in the fishnets, and the top was sexy too, showing a little bit of white stomach, just enough to tease. "I tried to get them to stop," he said, forcing himself to remain calm. "It’s true you were a bitch sometimes, but they shouldn't treat you like a real whore" he told her with a sniffle.

She sighed and leaned back against the wall of the cell. She took a deep sip of her coffee, enjoying the savory taste of the hot coffee. "You're right, they shouldn't. But you should cry, either. You wonder why I cheated on you Shayne, you always let me control you. And now you're crying?" she rolled her eyes and set the cup of coffee down next to her. "I'm not trying to bitch at you right now," she said, exhaustion still plaguing her, "But you have to man up."

Her words hit home to him. He was being such a nancy boy. He wiped his eye with his sleeve and stopped crying. "Yeah, you're right," he admitted. "I didn't take control of myself or our relationship like I should have at times," he agreed in a gravelly voice. "So let's be real about this then," he suggested, standing back up and leaning against the bars. "Do you want to know what they're planning to do with you?" he asked tentatively. "I would help stop it, if there was a way."

"You can stop it," she snapped, probably little more harsh than she needed to. "But yeah, tell me. Since you're obviously not going to do anything about it," she was irritated now, even though he'd manned up a little bit. She wanted him to be a man, even if they were done for (which they were). "I can't imagine it could be much worse than anything else they've done to me already."

Shayne didn't argue with her. Surprisingly, she was trying to help him in a sense, unless she was just so annoyed with the way he was acting that she couldn't take it. "I want to do something about it," he said forcefully, shaking at the bars. "But this is their station. They have the badges and the guns," he complained. Looking at her eyes, he signed deeply. He had gotten her into this, and now she was an almost broken woman, being used like a piece of meat. "They… they're going to find men to pay for your... services," he confessed, hanging his head. "Other cops that they know would be cool with that idea. That’s why they wanted you to dress like this.”

"What??" she screeched, "They're going to...to...pimp me out?!" her mouth dropped open and her face turned red with both anger and embarrassment. She stood up angrily and stomped over to Shayne, her hooker heels clicking as she crossed the small cell. "And you're going to let them do that?! Are you serious, Shayne? Do you have any balls at all? First you let me stomp on you, and now you're letting them do it too!?" she wasn't just angry at them, she was angry at Shayne and she hoped berating him would help her case.

Shayne glared at her, at a loss for what to do or say. "Well, don't you see now why I was so fucking upset a minute ago?" he shouted at her. "I don't like it either. I hate it. But I can't stop them. What do you suggest, anyway? Fight them?" He honestly just wanted her to go home now, but he didn't know what else he could do. He could go to the police superiors, but then he'd be implicated too, as part of the plan. That was all he could think of at the moment. "Seriously. What can I do?" he demanded, he face up against the bars, only a few inches from hers.

"Whatever," she sneered at him, turning around and stomping away from Shayne. Her ass jiggled and moved in the tight panties as she moved back to the bench, heels clicking again. She plopped down on the bench and drank the rest of the coffee, slamming it down on the bench when she was done. "I can't believe you. You're never going to change. People are always going to stomp all over you." she crossed her arms over her chest and huffed, "Leave me alone."

He couldn't help but watch her plump ass jiggle in the lingerie she was being forced to wear. The woman was sexy, he'd always found her so. Shanye didn't really respond to her last comment, although he wanted to point out that she hadn’t exactly helped him stand up for himself when they were together. He turned his body and was about to leave, when Ryan and Dan barged down the steps from upstairs, each with a cup of coffee. "How are the lovers doing down here?" Dan snickered. "Niiiiice," he growled with some arousal in his voice once he'd laid eyes on Mara. "Come here so I can see that hot outfit," he demanded. "I'd love to see you bend over and grab your ankles and look up at me in that number," he dreamed aloud. "And you know what? We've got your first john on the way," he informed her with a snicker, not aware she already knew what they were doing.

Mara looked up at Dan and Ryan, anger in her eyes. She was still in pain, yes. She was still pretty close to broken, yes. But now she wasn't hungry anymore and she was feeling a little bit rejuvenated. She shook her head and tightened her arms around her chest. "No. There's no way in hell you're getting me to do that. Any of that. A john?" she scoffed and shook her head but winced, her head throbbing a little bit. "I'm not a whore."

Dan smirked at her, kind of liking the challenge of the cocky, arrogant Mara being back. "Oh, yeah?" he shot back, folding his arms over his chest and staring her down. "Maybe you need a mirror, then," he joked, looking her up and down her whorishly attired body.

"Listen, you're our whore," he explained, as if it was almost a term of endearment. "I was thinking I'll be your judge, jury, and executioner, in a sense," he explained. "So, as judge, I say you can work off your bail. Once you get to five hundred bucks, we'll let you out of here," he offered. "But..." he added scoldingly, "guys aren't going to pay as much if they know you're going to fight back, dear. So it's your choice."

Back
Top Bottom