Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap...or Date? (( Vengir and Nightsorceress ))

"none of my other scars were stitched. I think I can live with another not stitched." he smirked, but gave a gentle sigh, and closed his eyes, trying to relax.

"thats what i fear is that you won't live through another one, you lost a lot of blood" SHe bit her lip a little and she looked down at him. She was still perched where he had placed her. Lily leaned over and kissed his cheek. she didn't even realize that now the top of her breast were at eye level with him

Rayne sighed again. "blood comes back. just need to sleep a day...I'll be fine. and fix your dress. you're showing." he spoke, though not once did his eyes open. his arms reached up, and gently tugged on the rim of her dress to hide her chest.

Lily felt him fix her dress and she blushed slightly, she didn't even realize that she was showing. She adjusted the dress "thank you." then she moved off of him and once again laid beside him "you should sleep"

Rayne gave a sigh, and looked up at the tent top. "that will be hard...the only time i get sleep is when i pass out." he told her, not glancing down at her.

Lily looked at him "what can i do to help you relax enough to rest, get a really nights rest." Lily had concern in eyes "if you keep up the pace you are going you are going to get sick"

Rayne shook his head, sighing softly. "I don't know...it's been too long since i was near someone...I don't know what would help me relax..." he closed his eyes, trying to relax even a little.

Lily sighed softly and brushed some of his hair out of his forehead, "well just close eyes take slow deep breaths, here like me" she took his and gently placed on her chest inbetween her perfect breast letting him feel her chest rise and fall softly.

Rayne didn't retract his hand, but didn't look where it was either. closing his eyes, he growled. "this won't work...i don't need to breath slowly to fall...asleep..." before long, he had drifted away.

Lily smiled as he fell a sleep. She watched him sleep for a little while before the need to sleep started to over whelm her. She leaned over kissing him softly on the lips before resting beside him, falling a sleep.

morning came, and as usual, she was sleeping alone. barking orders and moving about, Rayne helped his men with the workload, making sure everything was in tip top shape.

Lily a woke to find that rayne was not there. She rose from the bed and went outside. She couldn't believe he was working with the wound he had. She walked over to him "what can i do to help you"

"go back to bed, and sleep until we get back. otherwise you'll just spend the day worrying your little heart out." hearing her voice, Rayne stopped to respond, turning to her. "there's a caravan moving in to the city. we're going to raid it, try and starve your father's kingdom. it may harm innocent, but when a soldier can't eat, he can't react." taking her hand, he placed it gently against his scar she fixed. "it's shut. don't worry about me. they can't hurt me anymore than they have." he gave her a confident smile.

Lily didn't like the plan, she didn't want the people of the town to starve to death "i wish there was another way, i mean i don't want innocents being hurt, i mean what the children, they need to eat" Lily said softly "and i will not go back to bed, because i will be worried about you" Lily looked at him her eyes soft. She placed a hand on his cheek.

Rayne took her hand, and put it to her side. "we have no other option...and I will be fine...don't you worry."

Lily sighed and shook her head. Her heart beating so fast in her chest. "when you return we will work on a better plan to gain control of the kingdom. even if it means killing my father." Lily looked at him "but you have to promise to return to me unharmed"

"I promise...now go..i don't want you to see any blood.." he told her, and rallied his men. with his preparations complete, the men and Rayne marched off, away for nearly the entire day.

Nia watch him go, wanting so bad to go after him but didn't. She return to the tent and paced up and down for almost the whole day, she felt sick with worry.

hours, almost the entire day went by before any sound was made. then, just before dusk, a roar of appraise could be moving, as it sounded like the men were returning. when she came out, it seemed everyone was coming back. all but Rayne.

Lily heard the men returning and she quickly went outside the tent. But as she watch the men return Rayne was not among them. Her heart sank. "where is Rayne?" She questioned one of the men

the men all looked away at the question. "to make sure it all went down correctly..." one man spoke up. "he turned himself in." the men all walked away, working to leave her to her self.

(when she goes to bed)

as the young princess finally fell asleep, a dream, or perhaps a vision, appeared. in a dungeon, a deep dark cell, a man hung by chains attached to his wrists. on his bare chest, many scars on his chest. some healed, many still bleeding.

a voice gently rang. "you know where he is...if you want him...go save him."

Lily couldn't believe what she heard. He turned himself in! she disappeared into the tent trying to think of a way to save him. but she grew tired and her eyes forced themselves closed.

As she slept she had the most horrible dream and it startled her to the core. She had to go to him. She jumped from the bed and searched the tent for a weapon. She found a dagger and tucked it into her skirt and then slipped from the tent into the night.

Lily made her way to the castle as she approached she tried to be as quiet as possible. She searched for a way into go unnoticed. She found near the dungeon and she entered the castle.

Back
Top Bottom