Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap...or Date? (( Vengir and Nightsorceress ))

Lily moved closer as he requested wondering what he was going to do. then her hands were on her ears. and he began to scream. The sound was muffled but she could still hear it, all his pain seemed to fill the tent. Her eyes teared as she looked at him. then he stopped and passed out

Lily slowly pulled her hands away and just starred at him for a long time. her stare was broken when she heard the men outside cry out. She went and tended to them. she was gone about an hour before return to the tent to check on him. She sat once again by his side on the floor.

too usual of what people do when someone screams, Lily chose the wrong time to leave the tent. "What happened to our leader? What did you do to him? Where is our leader? Why can't i stop my ears from bleeding?!"

Lily looked to the men "he is ok, he is inside the tent resting. You can go look if you want to. I came out here to help you i heard that your ears are bleeding. Please if you let me take a look i can help"

"Don't touch me woman!" the man with the bleeding ears shouted. "if you want to help us, either get on your knees and open wide, or get out of the way." the others began to gripe. the leader's pain only started when she had showed up, and it didn't take a lot to connect her with his agony.

"fine have it your way then" Lily shook her head and went back inside the tent. She couldn't believe how awful they were to her after she tried to help them. SHe walked over to rayne to see how he was.

his head slowly shook, and he groaned, coming back to the world. "what the hell...what happened..." he spoke, but his noticed the woman. "oh." he said, and laid back in bed.

Lily saw him stir and was glad he was waking up. it was good sign. She sank down to the floor and looked at him a moment "i was hoping you can tell me, one moment you are holding my ears screaming, and the next you past out"

"you wanted me to let out some of my pain...that was some of it." he explained. "Everyday, I'm in so much agony, just letting it out is too much.."

"there are other ways of letting out your pain you can talk to me for one." Lily bite her lip a moment looking down.

Rayne groaned. "I don't like talking." he told her, before running a finger along one of the scars on his arm.

Lily sighed and shook her head "well then i guess it is useless to try and be your friend" She hated to say it, but he seemed to push her away at every turn she made. She didn't know what to do.

"...I don't want to hurt you Lily..." he explained, glancing up at her. "trying to be there for me...it will only be more work than you can give. I would rather you be glad you were happy when i died...then knowing I made you cry.."

"how would your death make me happy?" she shook her head hard. "you don't understand how badly i want to be your friend, hell perhaps something more, but nothing i do seems to make you want to be mine, it crushes me a little more each time. but you know what i won't stop and i can't trying to get through to you" Her vibrant eyes held some tears in them as she blurted out to him.

Rayne's eyes closed, and he clentched his hand to a fist. "my wife was killed because of me...I couldn't live to see another woman...killed because of me..."

"i won't die because of you. I swear it. I am strong willed and stubborn, i mean look here i am fighting a man who wants nothing to do with me, but yet i want everything to do with him" Lily gave him a soft smile and touched his cheek

Rayne could hold back. he gave a soft smile, and reached out, touching her cheek. "ask yourself...really ask...Am i worth it? if I am, join me in my bed...but if you have a single doubt...don't ever ask about me again."

Lily looked at him for a long moment. She was deep in thought as he requested. thinking of ever possiable problem she might have and none seem good enough to walk away from this. Slowly she moved to lay down beside him. She brought a blanket up around them as if sealing them in together to give more meaning to her choice.

as she reached for a blanket, Rayne's arms snaked around her waist, pulling her close to his body. "I will answer some questions, but if I say no, don't EVER, ask me again." his voice was serious, but his hands caressed her flat stomach.

"in time i will ask you some question for the moment i am just happy you are not pushing me away, and i get to enjoy your company" Lily smiled happily kissing his cheek softly and then nuzzled his neck being very gentle and tender with him.

Lily smiled "you don't have to wonder, I do enjoy your company." Lily paused and then brushed some of his hair off his forehead. "i am very happy right now"

Rayne's hand gently moved and began to stroke her hair. "i'm glad...excuse me for what I'm about to do." his other hand reached down, slipped between her legs, and pulled up, pressing hard into her crotch. turning over, he sat facing up and turned her around, so that she laid on top of him.

Lily was shocked as he touched between her legs. SHe was still a virgin and now one has ever touched her there. She before knew whats going she was flipped to lay on top of him. "rayne what are you doing, you shouldn't being doing things like this you will rip your stitches." then only thing that protect her was her panties, without them she feared she might loose her virginity.

"quit worrying...If I pull my stitches out, I have a medic to restitch them. and I would not do anything you wouldn't consent to." Rayne replied, and relaxed his body, sighing gently. "Just relax...you're safe with me."

"i just don't want to see you have to go through the pain of restitching" she said softly. gently she stroked his face. "and i know i am safe with you" Lily smiled down at him softly.

Back
Top Bottom