Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap...or Date? (( Vengir and Nightsorceress ))

Lily rose from the ground, she walked slowly in front of him looking deep into his eyes. Her eyes were soft and glittered with hope "Rayne, if you would give a chance you will see i am nothing like my father, i care about the people and i only want the best for them" she stated nothing about herself, her father would have stated a selfish reasons.

closing his eyes, Rayne kept his head up. "no...even someone like you...doesn't deserve their heart broken by me...I'm a horrible man...who deserves the worst.."

Lily's forehead wrinkled but then relaxed her hand came up and touched his cheek. " what do you mean some one like me?" She paused "and how are you horrible person. Please explain both to me because i am lost at the moment"

"I..was a soldier once...and a princess...should be with her father's ex-soldier..." he turned his head away, hiding her from his feelings.

Lily realized that slowly his true feeling were coming out. Her eyes went wide when she realized she had seen him before "i remember the day my father attack you. i was had seen it all" she was in total shock. "i attack him for he did to you but my efforts didn't work" she turned her back to him and unzipped her dress showing him scars of where her father whipped her.

Rayne gently reached, and felt the scars she had. were these...because of him...? quickly, he turned, and went to his bed. he couldn't stand the thought of causing a beautiful princess harm..

Lily felt his hand touch her scars and her skin seem to warm under his touch, but all to quickly he was gone. she sighed and zipped her dress back up. She would leave him be for now. and she finally laid down in the bed he had ppointed out to her.

in his bed, Rayne laid, his eyes wide awake as he felt nothing soothing to sleep. so, after a long while, he finally passed out of the pain of his scars. the night faded, and before the princess could awaken, Rayne was gone, ordering his troops on the outside of the tent.

It was hours before she was able to fall a sleep and when she finally did it was a restless sleep. She awoke shortly after he did and noticed he was gone. She a rose from her bed and went outside the tent to see him giving orders to his men

the men were busy disassembling the kart they had brought the princess in, and quickly building a new weapon. "hurry up! the more time we waste, the more people suffer!" Rayne barked orders, but he wasn't doing much else. if she wanted, she could try and find out what he was doing.

Lily watched for a little bit longer, before biting her lip and walking over to Rayne. A sh did she could feel the eyes of the other men watching her. "Good morning. I am not sure what you are doing, but if you like i could help if needed."

their work began to slow as the men kept glancing and grinning at the girl. "Work you horny pricks!" Rayne called before turning to her. "the only help i could need is someone to hide you. you are better off staying in the tent Princess." he pointed towards the tent, but not at it. instead, his hand was aimed at a forest path. perhaps she could wander around, enjoy the forest?

"you do not have to worry about me, i can take care of myself, and i certainly want to help you. I just don't want to sit around and do nothing." She looked down at her feet then back up to him. Lily never liked to sit on the sidelines when there was work that needed to be done

with his back to them, the men all stopped, and began to oggle at the girl. "I appreciate your want to help, but as long you're here, my men won't stop wanting you. and if they want you, they won't work." his hand once again pointed towards the forest path next to his tent.

Lily sighed heavily. She knew he was right his men did stop there working. She couldn't let that happen "well i am not going to go far, and i will be back soon to see if you changed your mind." she gave him a soft smile and then entered the path her had pointed to

Rayne nodded, and turned, barking orders to his men again. as she left, his men began working again. maybe it was her. or maybe it was just Rayne not watching them. they were pretty lazy.

Lily sighed softly as she wondered the woods. She wanted to so badly to help but she did not want to make him angry. She stayed in the woods for about two hours returning to ask rayne once again if he needed any help. As she walked up to him she looked enchanting. Her feet were bare and she tiny flowers threaded through she. She looked like a magical woodland creature. "do you need any help" she asked softly

at this point, the weapon was finished, and the men were having lunch. "as of right now, no." a bowl was held out to her by Rayne. "eat. we will find something for you to do when you are finished." Rayne told her, and the men all began to comment about her. it was all in whispers, so only the men could make out what they said. the kart had been transformed into a catapult.

Lily took the bowl and ate a little of the food. she noticed he did not have anything to eat. "rayne, Why aren't you eating. Here take mine, i had some berries while i was in the woods." it was the truth she wasn't very hungry at all.

"I'm not hungry." he told her. "If you are done eating, I want you to cover up the catapult. make it look like it belongs in the forest."

Lily nodded and handed him the bowl and disappeared into the woods. she came back moments later with brush and leaves. She made many trips with arms fulls stuff to cover the catapult. After about a hour she had the thing covered.

while she disguised the catapult, the men had left camp, all searching for food or water to replenish the amount eaten from the previous day. Rayne stood, in the same spot as the morning, watching over the camp.

Lily noticed all the men were gone and she thought it be a good chance to talk Rayne. She wanted for him to trust so baddly. She walked over to him, her dress was now dirty. the shoulders of her dress slipping off showing the tops of her breast but she didn't seem to noticed. "so how are you today?" she asked gently

Rayne had been standing in the exact same spot the entire day. when she spoke to them, his eyes slowly turned. "in...deep...agony..." slowly, his arm lifted his shirt. a deep red scarf was dripping blood. it was the reason he had yet to move. about the only reason he had probably not passed out was his will to live.

Lily wrinkled her forehead at his comment she wondered why he would be in such pain. The he revealed the deep scar that was dripping with blood at first gasped but then quickly moved to his side. "come on back in your tent let me help you that, i will not take no for an answer, there is no here to see you" Lily went to the opposite side as the wound and forced him to lean on her as she moved him to his tent

Back
Top Bottom