Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap...or Date? (( Vengir and Nightsorceress ))

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Vengir: "Bring her in boys!" a large man stood, his chest rippling with muscles as he commanded four young soldiers, pulling a short kart that held a woman in an elegant dress. "Your lordship, we have brought the woman you had asked for."

the kart stopped, and every man quickly bowed. each turned towards the large tent, they awaited for their leader to appear. slowly, the tent flap opened, and out stood Rayne, leader of the former soldiers of the kingdom. stepping towards the buff man, it was unclear why Rayne was the leader. he looked only strong enough to lift himself. his face seemed too handsome to be a hardened soldier. his eyes a dark green, his hair a filthy black, he glared at the woman, then at the strongest of the 5. "I told you NOT to hurt her!" his voice was definitely leadership material, and as he spoke, he kicked the beefy man.

"Your father is a horrible man, princess...his soldiers rape and kill who ever is poor.." his eyes glared at hers, fire deep within him. he soon turned, and waved his hand, the four soldiers pulling her towards the large tent, and blocking her wheels so she wouldn't roll away.

Lily didn't know what happen. The last thing lily remembered was yelling at her father. He was going to ship her off to marry some king for the sake of making a new alliance and some gold. The she was ambushed in her bedroom. She remembered hitting her head and then her world went black.

When her bright purple eyes fluttered open she was being wheeled up to a large tent. The flap flung open and out came a man barking at to the others. her head was to fuzzy to make out what he said to them. Lily lifted herself off the floor of the kart and eyed the man who was the leader.

"trust me i know. I do everything i can to counter act he does but it is little use" the princess explained softly. She was a kind heart young woman who loved her people, but every move she made her father would do something worse to over shadow it.

the man made no attempt to notice her words. instead, he went back into his tent, and vanished. the men all grinned with evil looks at the princess, some even making perverted remarks, but no one touched the tent. slowly the men left, and the princess was left alone.

night came, and when the sky was bright, and the men were asleep, the large tent flap opened again, and out came Rayne. looking at the stars, he gave no emotion, but sighed, and reached back. slowly pulling up his shirt, he removed it, and revealed the horrors of her father. slashs, whips, bullet holes, all etched along his back and chest. who was he, to have taken so much? normally her father's soldiers only took a whip or two, but Rayne had so much more punishment brought to him.

Lily wrinkled her forehead when leader seem to disappear lily sank to the floor of the kart with a heavy sigh. she had no idea what was going on. she just sat on the floor of the kart to afraid to go to sleep.

Lily watched as the came from out of the tent an took off his shirt. She gasped a little at seeing his many many wounds

With even a little gasp, Rayne's head turned, and looked around. "whose there?!" he called, too late to bother thinking it was the girl. his hands went to his belt, gripping the sword in an unusual stance. "show yourself!" clearly he wasn't the type to sneak up on.

Lily watched as his head whipped around. she froze for a moment "its only me" She said softly. He must have forgotten he left her out her on the kart. Lily carefully stepped over to the side of the kart so he could see her.

turning to her, he frowned, and stood tall. "You should be asleep." he commented. his hand came, and reached for the door. "you leave, and I swear to you, I will let my men have you in every way they want." he opened the door, and pointed to the large tent. "you are to stay in there. try anything, and the punishment is the same." his eyes were cold, but if he were really that cruel, why was he giving her the best tent?

Lily watched as the man opened the door it took some time before she walked slowly over to the door and stepped out of the kart "thank you. And i will not run i promise, where would i run to anyway?" Lily shrugged then looked to the tent he pointed to. the tent was clearly his being the largest and nicest. "and sir i do not want take your tent, i am not sure if i could sleep any way."

The man groaned softly, and opened the tent flap. inside was two beds. "as long as you do what i say, nothing will happen to you. You're safe with me." his face gave no sign of happiness in assuring her safety. did he not like her? why would he keep her safe then?

Lily bite her lip, when he said he was safe with him she worried that his followers would try to harm him. Lily stood out of the way not sure what to do. "umm so why did you take me any way. I mean i am no value to my father." she asked softly

"you are more valuable than you think." he spoke, and pointed into the tent, showing she had to go in. "without you, who would lead the country...your father will send everyone to save you.." he grit his teeth as he finished, clearly he didn't like her father any more than she did.

"oh please, my father ha spent more time raping women to try and have a male hire that i have spent days alive," she looked down she went inside the tent "my father does not care about me ruling in fact he would like nothing more than to see me out of the way at least then one of male cousins could take the throne." People did not understand how hard it was to be told every day someone hated you, that the wished to see you dead. It was a lonely painful life.

"without you, your father can't make more connections...he will look for you..and stop moping!" he glared at her. "you have no idea the pain your father has caused others." he turned, and left the tent, leaving her in to think alone, as he went to calm himself. all the pain he was enduring, just being alive, he needed something, anything, to calm himself, to relax to. for now, all he had was the stars.

Lily sighed heavily as he left the tent. She knew very well the pain her father caused and she hated it with every fiber of her being. She wanted the people to be happy to love there king, to love there lives, to feel happy. but she knew that could never be and it killed her. She realized that her and her capture was very much a like, if only he would listen with a cool head.

Soon, Rayne came back in, and immedietely sat in his bed. "sleep." he told her, and he soon laid down. "the sooner the days end, the sooner we can die.." he commented grimly. "...sweet dreams..." he muttered before his back turned to her.

Lily shook her head at his comment "so if you plan on dying so quickly why would you even bother bring me here. I thought you were in search of change. What would your death change!" Lily didn't understand what he wanted. Lily sighed and walked over to his bed and took a seat on the end of his bed speaking very softly almost tenderly as if the two were lovers. "don't you see you and i want the same things."

"when i die, so does your father." the man didn't bother turning to face her. he simply kept his back to her, as he tried to block himself from you.

Lily sighed and shook her head. He was probably just as stubborn as her father was and that would be a recipe for a deadly confrontation. "i can help you know with the scars on your back, and stomach. Make them fade, that is if you let me"

"try as you like...the pain doesn't fade.." the man replied, closing his eyes, hoping he would pass out soon...why did she have to keep pestering him...

Lily sighed. and rose from the bed she was getting no where with him. She left the tent to angry to sleep. she just sat outside the tent watching the night sky

"the stars..are beautiful.." his voice came, as he slowly stepped out of the tent. "staring at them...makes the pain stop.." he kept commenting. he knew she wouldn't rest until she tried to make his life better, so he gave up alittle of his fight, and let her know something personal.

Lily jumped when she heard a voice behind her, but she realized it was him. "i must have wished on every one them by now a million times by now" Lily looked down then up to him "i am sure you know my name is Lillian, but i don't like to be called that, you can call me Lily if you like" She like her formal name it made her seem so above everyone else and she hated that.

"wishing upon a star only brings false hope. believing in someone..that brings real hope.." the man stood tall, and stared deep into the cosmos. "Rayne." he muttered his name. he gave nothing else.

"it is nice to meet you Rayne." she smiled at him. "tell me Rayne, why do you seem to hate me so much, perhaps i can try to change what you don't like about me to make my time here more bearable for you"

the man gave a heavy sigh, and his shoulders slumped. "you remind me of your father...and he had done to me.." his hands balled into fists, and he grit his teeth again.

Back
Top Bottom