Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hunt

clonewar

Supernova
Ulric had been going to school to become a doctor when his father took ill he then was forced to become a hunter. His trainer Dean had been a slave driver early breaking the young man before he rebuilt him. He was going home to see his sister he heard that she was had got a call back on her tape she always had a pretty voice. The stuff was weird new age stuff full of lyrics and ideas banned by the church. In truth the church wanted it to stop the girl was becoming and emberasment to the church.

"Come on no hug for you're brother" His sister was tall but she came only to his chin Ulrick was a veritable giant. The guitar case on his back was filled with various weapons blessed and made of steel good thing the Vatican called ahead. There was a coven in the city he would be hooking back up with his trainer Dean. He placed his hand on her shoulder and kissed her head it was a long time since they had met. "So how are you doing is mom well" he asked his sister giving her a hug.

Isabelle looked at her brother and smiled. "Yeah shes doing really well." She looked at her brother again, he had changed alot since she had last seen him. "you changed, I don't know what way though. " She gave him a hug and took in his scent, he smelled like a man. But this man was her brother, and her only brother. "So tell me, what do you think of me?" Isabelle asked as she steped backwards and spun in a circle for him.

Her hair was now long but still jet black, it reached to the lower back. She now wore skirts and tight tops, her skirt was black and it came to her mid-thigh. Her top was also black. Altogether her outfit was all black which made her white skin and bright green eyes stand out. "I'm glad to see you again."

Ulric looked her over her was being polite he was not checking his own sister that would b sick wouldn't that, and a sin. "I well i found my faith you know dad always wanted us to take the good book to hear" He took up the long black bag he was dressed all in whit it made a real sight the two of them. He placed his hand on her shoulder as he began walking to the food court of the airport. He smelled the food a non stop flight from Europe could make you hungry if you did not eat on the flight.

"I heard you started a band devils mistresses or something" he hissed he loved his sister but she had changed so much. He could only pray that the rumors that she was a witch were not true or he would have to punish her. He had broken several witches and only killed one the church had changed a lot in a hundred years. "So i hear mother is keeping up with selling the herbs" truth was she had a lot of money. There was a big market she could have been rich if she did not charge by the client almost giving away to some.

She smiled at him again, He was a stick in the mud. Like he always was. She scratched the thought in her mind, he actually was the same as before. "Yes I know you did. But I couldn't do that. You know from day one that mother and me had a close bond, and ever since I could remember I was interested in the herbal store. Though right now as you might already know, I'm in a band." She could hear her brother hiss, and she just ignored it. To him it was a sin, that was what she hated.

"Yes, the names right. Its called the Devils Child Mistress. I'm the singer in the group. We just started to make it big." She turned around like a little child. in truth the band was a cover up, it was just a way for her and some of the girls from her mothers coven to get out, sort of like a debut for the new witches. And the reason why she was the singer is because she was the most promising one. Since she had grown up with her mother, she was already a bit ahead of the other witches that openly went to the witch school. "Have you heard our new CD?" Isabelle really hopped that he did, and that he liked it. Even if he wouldn't admit it.

He rolled his eyes as he sat down he could never hate her voice even if he could not stand the lyrics. "Black Beast was interesting, though a song about fornicating with Cerberus" He shook his head he order some spicy food it was a kind of soup with a lump in the middle and noodles. He placed his hand on hers and ordered both of them a drink to start.

He had friends see the band and tape it for him he loved his sister even if she did not always act as he wanted. "You know i can't approve of the lyrics i mean its almost taunting god, if you become a leper well" One good thing was he never tried to convert her directly he always dropped hints that it would make hip happy.

She was a lot more curvy then when he had last saw her not that his own body had remained the same. He noticed a man in a tie the church did not trust anyone not even a young Inquisitor f his record. "Now are you being a good young pagan" he asked kissing her on the cheek as there drinks arrived.

"Sorry you feel that way." she looked down at the table, she knew that he would like them. But for some strange reason she wanted to be praised by him. Like what a mother, father or even boyfriend would say. "Yes that was somewhat my idea.It was mostly Adrinas Idea though." she said with a smile. " Have you heard secretions of love? it has to be one of my favorites. The one about, well, I guess you can say that its about a lovely way to kill a person."

Isabelle smiled when her brother put his hand on top of hers. It had been so long since she had seen him, or even felt his touch. "And the outfits I get to wear, some of them are the most epic outfits ever. I have one thats made out of a leather type thing and its torn all over. Good thing its like a corset, with just glove that go up to my shoulders and the shortest skirt I ever wore. Oh and the thigh high boots too." she laughed at the though when she first tried it on. she was so embarrassed by it. Now she just thought about the preformance.

She looked at the drinks and took one for her self. She took a sip and looked at her brother, she laughed and nodded her head. "Yes I have been, even though my band sometimes has not. So you don't need to worry about your sister." When he kissed her on the cheek and sort of blushed and her fingers touched the spot where his lips had touched her skin. she like that feeling.

Thinking about his sister in the outfit gave him feelings that were very sinful he ordered something small for her. "You know you are a little sluty in that I mean people are talking" some jealous people were saying that she slept with her producer. But he knew that that did not get people as much as they thought. He rubbed her hand with his thumb a few minutes latter the food arrived she had a flat bread like sandwich. "Mom must be so proud i sometimes wonder how dad and mom got together" The two of them were becoming so much like there parents that sometimes it was down right scary. He smiled as he decide don’t to order desert enough temptation was the way he imagined her in her costume dessert would be too much.

"I was thinking we could take in a movie or something my treat for taking so long to come home" he felt bad that he had not seen his sister in such a long time. As children they had been so close holding hands almost all day except in the bathroom. His mother had loved that but his father wore a scowl when ever he saw the two. "You know one time he offered me a new car if i would just go out on a date with this girl, well woman" he always wondered what was going on between there parents. It seemed like they were more enemies then lovers by the time he entered school.

she laughed at his comment. "Yes I know that. I get that a lot. Many people just want to use me for the money I earn, and others my body. But I have thick skin, it wont get to me." She looked at her brother and let out a deep breath, she had missed these moments with her brother. "Mom is proud. She told me that she was so happy, she couldn't stop telling all her friends. I even got a party."She laughed at the memories. "You know I wish dad would say something like hes happy for me or proud of me."She looked down at her drink, even though she didn't know him well she still wished that he would at least drop her hints that she existed.

"You know that would be great, I haven't seen a movie in the longest time." Isabelle looked at him once more and there was a longing smile on her face. "do you remember when we where little kids? Mom brought up the time where you helped me out at the mall. I got lost and started to cry, not knowing what to do. Then you came to my rescue. Like your where my knight in shining armour." Which was true, that day had changed a lot for her. She started to stay with him more and they had become inseparable. But then her father had taken him away and she cried forever. She had always asked her mother when he would be coming back, she never did answer. But now he was back and she was once again happy. Something she hadn't felt for quite sometime.

"dad, he died he was very sick i want to live with his friend" he was almost tortured he had to do things over and over until he got them right. He placed his hand on her shoulder walking not to his car but the multiplex. The place was packed there was a movie called the trust about a secret groups of bankers. "I wanted to come back but i cold not until i was initiated" the family had always though he was in some club like the elks. The truth was that the Templar had evolved into the witch hunters. He spent many long years earning his trust before he was good enough to kill the old man that was how you past 100 hunters not one more not one less.

The chased witches all over the christian world and beyond ignoring borders like common criminals. "That one looks good" it was a romance called winter about two child hood friends who meet up and get married the girl gets a cold and nearly dies. "well i can suffer through a romance now and then" he teased his sister it was clear that she wanted to see a movie without exploding head the last movie that was not in play was about a monkey who gets the brain of a human it looked like a kids movie. "Unless you want to watch the comedy" he asked buying a few supplies for the movie. The place was packed it seemed like everyone had the same idea as him that day great luck so far.

"Oh he did?"She felt kind of sad at that thought. Her father had died and she didn't know. She wanted to at least say good bye to him. But she would have to go and visit his grave sometime . If she could ever get sometime that is. It was hell just to go and see her brother. Adrina and Hexan gave her so much trouble for coming to see her brother. But she wanted to see him so bad so she would have went anyways, with or with out a tight ass schedule."I see so where will fathers friend be living?" She asked him. She wanted to know, just so that If she was ever in town she could go and see him.

Soon though she would be away for a while. There was a witch coven meeting soon and all the elders would be there, taking the younger witches on troublesome tests and seeing which ones would be able to make it into the coven and what ranknig they would get once they entered. She bit her lip, her mother had always been one of the most trst worthy witches of her time and she was one of the most famous ones too. She alone held the record for taking on the most hunters at a single time and surviving it, the number, If Isabelle was right was ten.

Her mid had wondered for a moment before she thought of what her brother said. "Well I'm not into monkeys so I guess that ones out...So let go and see the romantic one. Its been so long since I've seen one in a theater. " She smiled as she watch him pick up a few supplies.She looked around and saw a couple of witches that where to be watching her before the coven meeting. She looked at them and her eyes flashed a bright pink color. A simple spell that opened her mind to them. She just told them what movie they where to see and asked if there was anything important that had come up.

They just nodded and one smiled, the warlock , she knew his name. It was something like Lucas. He was one of the heads in the coven. And from what her mother said he was starting to look for a young witch that would be his, in other words he was starting to look for a wife. Her mother had said that it would be smart to try and ensnare him while she could, But Isabelle didn't think that she would like him in any way. Lucas smiled and winked at her, that made Isabelle turn her attention to her brother, her eyes already back to her normal color.

While forbidden to use magic by the church most hunters knew as much about magic as many warlocks and witches. "You know i sometimes thing that you are keeping something from me" The movie started off the boy and girl were not even teenagers. The boy was at a kissing booth and the girl was about to spend her entire allowance to get him from the night and save his lipginity. "You know you would never do a silly thing like that" he laughed as the movie continued at an ice pond. His father friend had called before he got on the plane to check up on him before her left.

He watched the movie but looked back now and then they were not alone they had been followed. He recognized a few of them from her band he made a note of each of them he woudl have to check the could be witches. "You know dad always said mom was such a witch but i think she as more a pixie" he did not say fairy there father had said some mean stuff mainly implying an improper relationship with her club. There mother was faithful maybe he was mad at something else. He placed his hand on the box of chocolate covered pretzels salty and chocolate. only his sisters hand was already there "You never get you're own" he teased she always had to have what he was having.

"Now brother what would I be hiding from you?" Shew said with a laugh.She watched with her brother and laughed when he did, sometimes she would get a little emotional and there would be a small tear in her eye."I love these types of movies." She said as she took a bite of popcorn. It was her bothers, actually it was all her brothers, she would just steal something hear and there.

She noticed him looking back every now and then, she knew why. They where witches sent to look at her before the coven meeting. She looked at her brother, her hand resting on the chocolate covered pretzels. "She may look like one, and she might have some magic left in her. I don't think that she is one though. I have been told that I look like mother, I even act like her sometimes." She said with a laugh.

Her eyes closed for a second, then she felt something warm cover her hand. She looked at her hand, her brothers hand was over top of hers. She had to smile as he said that she never got any of her own. "Well because its just better to share with someone you love." She took one pretzel in her hand and held it to her brothers lips. It was true, it was best to share with someone.

“You look a lot like her, now I know why they married so young” Every year of his life since he turned 13 he was teased about his sexy sister and how the two of them acted more like a married couple then siblings. “So generous” he mussed opening his mouth to take the salty sweet treat into his mouth. He felt her fingers enter his mouth as the dark chocolate slipped between his red lips. Lashing out with his tongue he tasted the salt on her skin as he pulled the treat into his mouth.

Slowly he adjusted his position it was true that with each day she looked more and more like there mother. Looking up and down he sighed why could he not find a funny sexy smart girl like her that did not share his blood type. “This movie sure make a man appreciate a good meal” His stomach gurgling for what passed for a meal on an airplane. His family had many hidden traits cooking was not one of them. His mother was so famous for her cooking that other wives hounded her at the shopping mall.

Turning away he wondered how much she had changed he was not there to look over her shoulder and ensure she behaved. “So you still behaving” asking in a manner that half wanted to hear something good. He always was interested in what she was doing not the least of which because his own life was rather flat. “I mean you know anything naughty” he asked as he tired to reach for his popcorn again.

Back
Top Bottom