Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

Slowly, he started to lick at her inner folds, bending and twisting his tongue within her.

He made a little hum at her comment, the tone vibrating along his tongue as he found her clit.

He continued to give her a more literal tongue-lashing, every once and awhile moving to flick his tongue at her sensitive little nub.

Even as she bucked against him, he kept a tight seal against her. As she came, he drank down any excess liquid, and lapped up any from her thighs as he pulled away.

She looked down at him and she panted for a few moments after that amazing orgasm and leaned back against the wall closing her eyes.

Matthew gently brought her leg off his shoulder, then stood back up with her between him and the wall.

"Well, I would be more than happy to exercise said talent however much you'd like me to."

"Well I can't help it when the pleasure is oh-so mutual." He returned her smile, although it was a bit more towards a smirk.

"Hardly call them plans, kinda make it up..." Cutting his thought short, he paused. "Anything you'd particularly like?"

Matthew returned her grin. "You're a little starvedm huh?" Going over to her bunk, he laid down.

She grinned and walked over with him and stradeled his hips "Its been while okay" she said with a chucle.

Back
Top Bottom