Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

Matthew returned the kiss and tilted his head back, keeping hold on whatever things were on the bulkhead behind her.

Leila moaned and she pulled him close before pulling away from the kiss and kissing and suckling down his jaw to his neck.

He broke away from their kiss with an exhale, tilting his head back as she started to kiss down his neck.

She slowly trailed her kisses down his body lowering her self slowly till he reached his cock. She then took it into her mouth and began to suckle lightly.

He made a gasp when she took him into her mouth, his breath catching as she sucked on his length. "Lucky assignment for a pilot..." He chuckled lightly before his breathing hitched again.

She grinned and began to lick up and down his shaft before taking him into her mouth and suckling on him.

He leaned back against the wall, pressing his head back, as she licked and sucked at him. One of his hands moved down, gently setting in her hair.

His breath wavers and head tips back each time she took his length into her mouth. "Ohh, I'm not going to last long.."

She grinned and then slowly began to take him all the way down her throat. She looked up at him, a grin almost on her face as he took him in all the way to the base of his shaft.

He let out a long moan as his pilot took him so deep. "Fuuucckkkk..." He arched against the wall as he started to cum.

Elise felt him come, his hot seed shooting down her throat. She pulled off once he had finished off and she grinned at him.

Matthew grunted lightly each time he contracted, sending cum down her throat. Once she pulled off, he looked at her as she grinned. "Damn... Have I asked you where you learned that?"

Leila smirked and she stood slowly, rubbing her breasts on his chest and rest of his body. She smirked and licked up a little of his come that had slipped out of his mouth and said "No".

Matthew chuckled as the girl rubbed up against him as she came to full height. "Did you want me to return the favour? Or show what else is in your... Lovely collection...." As he said this, he trailed his hand up her side, then stomach, his hand gently stroking over her breast.

"Most certainly..." Taking the girl by her shoulders, he spun her around so her back was against the bulkhead. Just as he had, he slowly kissed down her body before kneeling in front of her. Lightly taking her ankle, he gently brought one of her legs around his shoulder.

Leila looked down at him as he slowly got onto his knees. She smiled when he lifted her leg onto his shoulder. She set it down on his shoulder gently and she grinned and said "I wonder if you will do so well?"

"I guess you'll see..." Bringing a hand up he pulled aside her red lingerie to allow access. Being the tease that he is, he started to lap his tongue at her entrance lightly.

Leila groaned as he began to tease her. He was teaching her a lesson for being so cocky. "you like teasing me don't you" she said moaning softly.

"Oh you're so much fun to tease..." He added a little more pressure with his tongue. "I'll make it up to you..." A little more pressure and his tongue started to sink into her, past her outer lips.

She looked at him and groaned as his tongue sank inside her. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the wall, enjoying her self.

Back
Top Bottom