Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

"Anything within reason. If there's something you'd like at the moment, I'll do my best to fulfill you."

"Like how how? Pin you against your bunk or the wall with the gravity on now? From behind, bend you over?"

Matthew approached her, returning the smirk. Gently, he pushed her towards the wall and moved against her. Once her back was to the wall, he reached around and pulled her up by the back of her thighs. "Like this?"

"Excellent," He said with a light chuckle. No time was wasted in nudging aside the red lingerie and swiftly entering her.

He was able to thrust into her faster as she became wetter. Tipping his head back, he started to lightly pant for the cabin's recycled atmosphere.

Keeping the pace up, he let out a breathy laugh at her plead. "Oh I wouldn't think of it..."

He arched his back against her, tossing his head to one side or the other as another rush hit him.

"Me... Too..." Separating the words with grunts he gave a ragged thrust and came inside of her with a breathy sigh.

She came her self after feeling his seed spurt into her. She looked at him and breathed deeply. "Your amazing..." she murmured.

Back
Top Bottom