Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

Unable to contain his grin, he pushed off his chair and floated after her towards their living quarters.

He drifted in after her and took a look around the room. He had to restrain himself, as to not immedietly start going through the footlocker containing her things. Well, for now, at least..

"All right then" she told him. She moved a little closer to him and said "Did you want to undress me?"

"Love to..." Reaching over, he started to undo her pants. Once undone, he started to pull them down her lwgs, to see what was undernearh.

Matthew grinned, tracing a finger up along her thigh, then hooked it under her shirt to start pulling that off, over her head.

Leila helped him get rid of her shirt, revealing the rest of her body with her breasts in a bra matching her panties.

Matthew put his hands on her bare sides. "So when you say 'help', how far are you talking...?"

"Uh-huh... " He shook his head and started to unzip his jumpsuit. Once to the waist, he pulled it off, allowing it to drift off. He looked back at her, now that thew were both in their underwear.

He smirked. "Then back to my shower investigation.." Only in blue boxers, he went over to her footlocker for clothing and started looking through.

She grinned as he started looking through. She smirked and said "I wonder what you could be looking for" she grinning.

"Any other non-issued clothing and... Tools." He continued to search the bin for anything of interest.

((lol be funny if he found a vibe))

She grinned at him and said "its not kept in the most obvious of places".

((As in do it and find one? Also as for going through her clothes..))

He moved away from the footlocker and started checking through other panels in her bunkroom.

((Like lingerie and such))

Going through one little hidey-hole, he laughed and turned around, holding up a vibrator. "Tsk tsk.."

Back
Top Bottom