Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

He raised his eyebrows at her, as if he was impressed about something, before turning back to his datapad and solitaire game.

Leila looked at him and saw him return back to his game. She smiled a little. She had to admit, he was sort of good looking.

Matthew paused for a moment and looked up. "Uh... Wow, I confused myself too. Hah... More serious than joking"

Leila grinned at him and said "I winder what brought this on, you didn't peak at me while i showered did you" she asked raising an eyebrow.

He smirked at her a bit more. "Why? Were you doing something that would bring this on while you were showering?"

He smirked wider. "So what is it? Yes or no? And no, I didn't peak in. You locked the door."

He looked past her, towards the bathroom. "Alike your banana, involving more phallic objects? Or just your hand?"

"And this evening...?" He raised an eyebrow towards her, very interested, if she was actually half-serious.

"Well the only person around would be happy to help." He had a bit of a difficult time holding still in his chair.

She grinned and said "Well, it must be getting late, time to head to bed i suppose" she said getting up.

"And to be... Helped out?" He asked, almost sounding hopeful. As she got up, he looked back towards her.

Back
Top Bottom