Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extrasolar Excapades (Mutt/SHIBBY)

Leila bathed with a smile on her face. Taking her time and enjoying her self, she got out after about 20 minutes. She grabbed a towel from a near by rack and wrapped it around her self and put her hair in another towel. She grabbed her discarded clothes and before she left, she turned off the artificial gravity. Unlocking the door, she floated out the door and into the hallway where she proceeded to her own room. Once inside she turned on the artificial gravity again so she could get dressed with out floating around the room.

Matthew shamelessly looked back towards the living quarters when he heard the bathroom door slid open and shut, just in time to see Leila walk into her own room. Shrugging nonchalantly, relaxed back further, with a bit of a sigh.

Leila proceeded to get dressed and dry her hair. She walked back out in a fresh set of clothes, that being a pair of jeans and a green colored top. She looked floated back to the cockpit and said "So, what are we going to do?" she asked him.

Matthew only shrugged, taking a moment to check to make sure the artificial gravity was turned off. No use in wasting fuel just to walk around properly... Besides, floating in null-gee was much more entertaining. As if they were having a totally different conversation, he looked at the girl and asked, "You've got all your injections? Motion-sickness suppressant, antibiotics, hormone suppressant, all that?"

Leila floated back down in to her chair and said "yeah, I think so, why?" she asked him raising an eyebrow. She began to get bored of sitting so she decided to start floating around the place instead. She smiled to her self and looked at him waiting for an answer.

He only shrugged, smiling coyly on the side of his mouth she was opposite of. "No, just wondering. I should've got the motion-sickness one, after that little maneuver..." Talking very nonchalantly, purposely beating around the bush.

Matthew blinked at her for a moment, and had to smile. "Ok, opposed to being a smartass and spitting little peach... Things at you... I just found it interesting that the hormone booster halts the cycle and acts as a contraceptive..." He gave a nonchalant shrug and went back to munching on his bits of peach.

"So, its good...I don't want to be on my period out here" she said shrugging to her self. "it'd just be a pain in the backside" she said to him as she floated around.

Matthew looks away with a smirk, now that that was over with. Dodged a bullet... "So about what to do..."

He turned to her with an amused eyebrow raised. "You completely missed my hint, didn't you?"

Leila looked at him and said "What?" confused. She was a pilot not an expert in the English language.

"About how the hormone suppressant acts as a contraceptive." He raised his eyebrows at her, giving a little 'nudge nudge' motion with his arm.

Leila looked at him and finally understood. "You dog, I didn't know you had it in ya" she said luaghing.

He chuckled lightly as she laughed. "It's something. Or at least to laugh about it, something too."

Leila grinned and said "All you tech nerds are just big old horn dogs aren't you" she said chuckling.

"At times." Laughing a little again, he thought out-loud, "It would be... Interesting in null-gee."

Leila chuckled and said "I suppose so..." with a shrug. She then said "I'm going to get something to eat". She floated out of the cock pit. A few minutes later she returned with a banana. She smiled and peeled it ad began to eat.

Matthew sighed a little when she left to get something to eat. Half-relieved-half-disappointed she took it as a joke. However, when she came back with a banana, he had to shake his head at himself. Maybe he really was a dog like that.

Elise looked at him and sighed to her self as she ate. Of course she took it at a joke. in her mind, there was no other way to take it really. She then looked at him and said "What time is it?"

He blinked at the girl, as if he didn'f understand. "Oh! Uh... 1809 back on-station.

Leila nodded and said "I see" biting into her banana. "Damm there has to be soemthing to do on this ship" she said with a sigh.

At her sigh, Matthew whistled a stereotypical 'I'm innocent' tune. He couldn't help but to smirk as he did, dropping his hint again.

Back
Top Bottom