Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE EAST COAST HAS SLAVES.

asasthana[old]

Super-Earth
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxe_kwc8klw[/youtube]

My IQ just dropped.

Fucking hell. I want my damned slave now! And Vegetable tree. That'd be nice.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I think people like that need to be shot. Because it should be illegal for their genes to be carried on.

*awards the women the All-Time-Fail-Award*

I love the guy in the whitish sweatshirt thing going on in the background.
The horrified look on his face.
That slow turn of his head to the left, as if trying to spot someone, someone who was laughing so that way he could know that it was all just a joke.

I think I'd rather watch two horses give anal sex before seeing that video again... My brain is still in pain D:

Someone put something in her mouth so she can NEVER speak again! Some people are just better off setting down quietly and looking pretty. ... That video cost me more brain cells then all the drinking i have ever done in my life!

Ronyo said:
I think I'd rather watch two horses give anal sex before seeing that video again... My brain is still in pain D:

>.> You make it sound like two horses giving anal sex is a bad thing.

Misha Hiroki said:
Ronyo said:

>.> You make it sound like two horses giving anal sex is a bad thing.

Really? o_O Sorry XD

I just dun go for bestiality, but if you like it then good for you ^___^

XD

Dude... I honestly cannot believe the amount of verbal diarrhea that just came from this woman's mouth. There is no amount of Fail that I can think of that would describe the sheer stupidity that I have just watched and listened to. It's beyond Epic. It's even beyond Legendary. Fuck, it's beyond Godlike.

I'm not sure if this level has been created, but if it is, then this woman would be right there alongside Chris Chan.

I will, with all the best intentions for all of humankind, dub this woman as...

UNIVERSAL FAIL.

retardowl.jpg

God help us if her argument comes to Fruition.

Methos said:
I'll give 10-1 odds that she voted for Obama.
I say no to that. She obviously to stupid to even know how to vote. I bet she show up at the wrong place. She say something about Bush and giving money to small business. Me thinks they be inbreeding a bit to much in California.

Back
Top Bottom