Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kunoichi's RP journal

Welcome to my RP Journal. This is where I shall chronicle my current RPies. I may even set up some kind of archive or something for old RPies... or maybe not. We'll see.

Anywho, I should not that this is mostly for my own reference so I don't forget the many RPies I have slowly accumulating. But it's also here to show others what all I have going on n' stuff.

A note I would like to put here, especially to any RP partner, or potential RP partners. I reply based on my mood. If I don't reply to a particular RP for a while, but do reply to others, I may just not be in the right mood for that RP at the time. Especially if the RP has hit a sexy point, and I'm really not in a sexy mood. Replying to it then would be forcing it, which makes it much less enjoyable, and probably won't be the best reply I could give. Sometimes, I may just need time to think of how I want to push the story, and how my character should react to whatever is going on. In some instances I may have actually lost interest, didn't like the way it was going, or just got burned out on that RP, but am not bold enough to go to my partner and tell them such, fearing it might upset them or something... of course letting the RP die without a word might do the same. Rock and a hard place.

Anyway, for quick and easy reference, I think for now I shall divide my RP listings into separate posts.

General Original Roleplays

Title: New magic slave, I mean assistant
Partner: ABagOVicodin

Title: What are you?
Partner: Sheela na Gig

Title: A slayer's dilemma
Partner: Dante12590

Title: Bet it all away
Partner: Hat-tori

Taboo Original Roleplays

Title: The wizard's tower
Partner: Jamie_the_brown