Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Out (for Jellybean)

Her face pressed into the floor as she breathed in heavily, her fingers grasping the carpet and she swallowed as she lay quite weak upon the floor. Her eyes closed and she panted for air as she was still catching it. Though she heard his question and her eyes narrowed. "Oh.. wonderful.." She sarcastically answered, as she pushed herself up. Was that it? Was it over? She hoped and prayed.

Because she pushed herself up against the wall as her panties were still around her knees and her shirt was pushed up, she pulled her panties up and she quickly moved around the couch to move up the stairs, she needed to get out of here.

James had thought about letting her leave. After all, he had promised her. But then looking at her, her panties around her knees and her shirt pushed up like that, he knew he couldn't just let her go. He had already committed one crime tonight. Couldn't get any worse by committing another.

As she went around the couch he reached over the back and grabbed her by the wrist, keepign her from going anywhere. "And where do you think you're going?

She almost reached the staircase before she cried out lightly, not in pain but surprise as she was pulled back slightly. She turned as her hips hit the back of the couch. "You.. you got what you wanted." She said and grunted as she pulled her arm back to try and free it from his grasp. "Isn't that enough?" She asked as she swallowed and looked to him. Fear once more stcuk her eyes as she knew that something was growing in his mind and she moved her hand go grab his wrist and try to pull his hand off of her.

"Got what I wanted?" He laughed. "Honey, I haven't even started yet." Twisting her arm around he grabbed the front of her top, pulling her towards him and flipping her over the back of the couch with a fierce pull. He was laughing again, but it was devoid of any humor, only lustful malice. He didn't care what happened as he dragged her over the side towards him and shoved her down on the cushions.

"Don't worry, I'm a man of my word." He said as he flipped up her skirt. "I'm not fucking your pussy tonight." What he had in mine would be so much more satisfying. If he was going to sin might as well go all the way.

"W-what?" She asked before she grunted and gasped out in slight pain as he shoved her into the couch cushions. Her skirt was flipped up and she squirmed under him as she kicked her legs a bit though when she heard what he wasn't going to do and her eyes grew wide and she shook her head.

"Please. You don't have to do this." She said as she knew the only place he could fuck and he already fucked her mouth. If he wasn't going to fuck her pussy, she scooted back and her hands went immediately to cover her bottom and her heart pounded in her chest.

James didn't skip a beat, latching onto her panties and shoving them down once more after wrestling them out of her hands. He was already growing hard again. The combination of his anger, the idea that his daughter was just upstairs, and the pleading of the girl beneath him adding up to a potent combination.

Ignroign her hands for the moment he grabbed her legs, pulling them with him as he flipped her on her belly and dropped her knees to the floor so her chest was laying on the couch while her ass was displayed in the air. He smacked away her hands, pinning them to her sides as e ground his cock against her, sliding it over the small of her back as he taunted her. "You're right, I don't have to do this. I want to."

Her panties were ripped off and everything happened too suddenly, she cried out but it was muffled as her face was pressed into the cushion and she gasped as she felt his cock against her lower back and she squirmed. Though her head turned and she shook her head, "No..please." She said as her hips squirmed and she tried to push him off but her arms were pinned to her sides.

And with each squirm she felt his cock move but with her last one she gasped and froze as she felt his cock press against her anus.

He could feel it, that tight ring of flesh that he was sure no other man had gone. He was breathing hard and could feel is body heating up. He pulled off his shirt with one hand quickly, revealing his own well-kept chest. Leaning over her, his chest against her back he licked her ear. "I know you're going to love this."

With one hard shove he forced himself inside, feeling her inner walls being forced to strength open as he took her without care. With only the head in he could feel just how tight she was and grit his teeth, it was almost painful for him. With only her own saliva as lubrication he pressed on, forcing inch after inch into her struggling body, his breath hot and heavy on her neck.

She cried out into the cushions under her face as he pulled her arms to her side but she felt his bare chest to her back and soon his hips to the back of hers. Her eyes opened wide and she heard those words.. exactly what she didn't want to hear. Bringing her head up to tell him stop but he beat her to the punch as he thrust forward.

She screamed out and quite loudly at that, he was lucky that his daughter was completely passed out and a deep sleeper. Feeling his large shaft forcing her walls to stretch wildly for him as tears greeted her eyes. The only lube he had was the saliva from her mouth and by now.. it was slowly drying off. So he was entering her and quite roughly with almost a dry cock and she panted out as her teeth gritted in pain.

He was the past t he point of caring if it was too ddry or not, only wanting to stick every inch of his meat inside that tight ass of hers. It took several long, hard shoves but eventually her body gave way and he had himself entirely within her, her ass lane out bare and opened up for his pleasure. Now the real fun began.

Pulling back quickly he shoved back inside hard, not giving her a chance to adjust. He wanted her to feel every thrust, every single push inside of her. "You like that bitch? You like getting your ass fucked whore?" He spit out a sting of curses at her, belittling her and grabbing her hair to pull her up to him so he kiss her neck, smelling her skin and tasting her.

Addison gritted her teeth until she whimpered as he was fully inside of her, but a loud scream managed to escape her lips as he pulled back and shoved himself back into her roughly, having not the chance to get use to him or anything as she felt his hips slamming into hers. Crying out in pain as he fucked her ass and roughly, feeling every ridge of his cock and his mushroom head violating and piercing her ass.

"P-please.. stop!" She whimpered and dug her fingers into the couch, gasping out as he pulled her hair back. It didn't help that she had a soft head so it hurt more, feeling hisl ips against her neck as tears stained her face as he thrust himself harder into her small ass.

He licked her cheek, the evil that had taken over his mind pushing him on to humiliate her. As his hips slapped against her ass cheeks he pulled up her shirt, grabbing a soft breast and twisted the nipple. The sounds she made were music to his ears.

He had never felt more alive than when he was fucking the whore in front of him. He could feel the fleshy walls of her anus trying to push him out, screaming in agony. Still he pushed on, heedless of her cries. "You're a dirty little slut," he whispered in her ear. "I want you to tell me you're a dirty little slut and you deserve this." He pinched the nipple harder. "Say it!"

Addison shook her head wildly and she groaned out in pain though she felt his hand against her breast and she whimpered until she heard his words. "No.. please." She said before she cried out in pain and he head jerked a bit. "Okay! I'm.. I'm a dirty little slut.. and.. and I deserve this!" She gasped out at the end and gritted her teeth and she panted out as she felt a little bit of liquid and knowing that it wasn't him cumming.

She cried out, he was pounding into her so hard and with her so dry. He was irritating her walls and rubbing them raw, bleeding a little bit.

He felt something warm against his cock and knew she was bleeding. The thought might have disgusted him beore but now it only fueled him further. He was too strong for her, her body couldn't handle his cock. He laughed in her ear as he pounded her, feeling her blood run gently down her thigh.

He felt a familiar pressure building up in his balls and knew he was close to cumming. He wasn't through with humiliating her just yet though. "Tell me how much you want my cock," he ordered her, pushing her face back down into the couch as he took her like a dog. "Tell me how you want my cum up your asshole. Do it or I swear you'll be doing this all goddamn night.

Addison only heard the laugh as she figured out he knew she was bleeding from his force. Though her face was pushed into the cushions and she squirmed against the fabric until she breathed in as her tears soaked the cushion. "I..want.. your cock.. os much." She whispered and swallowed, her mouth growing dry from all of the pain she was receiving. "I want your cum.. up my asshole!" She whimpered out, not wanting him to fuck her asshole all night then she'd be in real pain and things would be suspicious if she was walking around like a penguin.

That was enough to drive him over the edge. He slapped her ass hard before driving himself in completely and letting out a loud groan. His cock twitched and throbbed inside of her before shooting off its potent seed filling her to the brim with hot cum. He continued thrusting away, is body spasming as he rode his orgasm and shot off several more burst inside the crying teen.

Addison whimpered out lightly as she felt his hot seed spraying deep inside of her anus and felt it dripping out of her and down the back of her thighs. Grunting out with each thrust into her body that he gave as he finished his orgasm and her face was pressed into the fabric, her saliva having been spit out a bit from her crying as her eyes were sore from her sobbing, red and puffy as she moved hoping he'd pull out and leave her alone.

He collapsed on top of her, heart hammering in his chest as he lay out on top of her. He was still for some time, his cock still inside her as he simply listened to her sobs. It wasn't until his cock and fully softened that he pulled out, a trail of cum and just a bit of blood following his exit.

He sat back on the couch, pants off, head lying back on the seat. He had never felt more content. He should have done this ages ago.

Addison gasped as he pulled out of her, sudden relief flowing through her body and she instantly fell to the ground, her back upon the floor and she swallowed as her breasts rose and fell quickly. Pain in her body but more so in one certain area as it pounded around her ass. She gritted her teeth and grabbed the carpet with her fingers to pull herself up and eventually push herself up. He had fully gotten what he had wanted and she needed to get out of here now when she could.

That had been the best sex of his life. All those rules and laws he had followed...they were for the weak. Real men took what they wanted whether the bitch wanted it or not. He didn't think he would ever forget this night.

As he watched her he looked at her red ass, her sore mouth, and had a sudden urge return to him. He had already cum twice that night, using her ass and her mouth. Why stop there? He wanted to defile every hole she had, wanted to fill her with his cum so she wouldn't forget either.

"Alright then," he said as he stood up, removing his shirt so he was completely naked, "time to make it three for three. "

"T-three for three?" She asked before she peered down to see her ripe, juicy pussy and her eyes grew wide. "N-no.. please." she said and she sat up even though it hurt and her hands immediately went to cover herself. "No more, please. Find someone else." She said and nodded her head, she wasn't sure who and she scooted back a bit until she grunted as she felt her back hit the couch and she breathed in deeply.

He moves in, cock still sticky with cum, looming over her like a sentinel. "I'm getting some pussy tonight Addison," He told her, "Ether from you or somebody else, and unless your hiding a girlfriend somewhere I'm getting it from you." He reached down, grabbing her legs and dragging her out to the floor. With both hands he wrenched open her legs, getting a good look at what he'd soon be fucking.

She cried out as he pulled her to the floor and gasped in pain as her legs were wrenched open, her pussy open to him and her hands covered herself. "N-no.. how about.. about.. Jessica!" She gasped out.. her face going red, she just suggested his daughter. He was really a creep if he agreed with that but at least it got herself out of it and she whimpered up to him.

He froze completely when the name left her lips. Jessica. He...he hadn't thought about that.

Well...he had. She looked so much like her mother now. So much...and those clothes she would wear sometimes around the house...He didn't say anything for fear of acting on those feelings but now...

She had gotten drunk from partying and gotten arrested. She was just as much a slut as her friend her, not the perfect daughter he always thought. She had probably fucked more guys than she could count.

He reached down and grabbed Addison by the throat, holding her down and looking her in the eyes. "What did you say?"

She saw him freeze, had she pissed him off though she gasped out as he grabbed her throat and held her down. Her hands grabbing his wrists and she looked up to him and breathed in. "J-jessica. She's.. in trouble.. too." She said and whimpered underneath him. "She.. she could have said no to drinking." She shook her head as she looked to him. "But.. she didn't. She's drunk, passed out upstairs." She said and coughed out a bit as she breathed in once more, he wasn't hold her neck tightly but tighter than anyone should.

Back
Top Bottom