Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Out (for Jellybean)

James gripped the steering wheel of the car tight, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. When his daughter Jessica had asked his permission to go out with her friend for her 18th birthday to celebrate he had barly given it any though before saying yes. After all, Jessica was a good, sweet girl who had hardly given him any trouble growing up, not the kind of girl who was interested in drinking or wild parties. He assumed they would hit the movies or something.

So he was certainly surprised when he had been called up that night by his daughters friend, begging to get them out of jail. Apparently they had been out drinking and had gotten into quite a bit of trouble. James had to drive out and bail them out of there, finding his daughter barely lucid from the alcohol.

He had to keep from glaring at the backseat were his daughter and her friend sat as they drove back home. Jessica was in trouble, that was for sure, but he knew the real culprit. Her little friend their was no doubt the person who talked his daughter into having this wild night.

After Jessica's father had reached the jail and bailed them out they got into the car, Addison helped her into the back and sat down with her. She sighed as her friends father continued to glare at them, but mostly towards Addison. She was the reason Jessica was drunk and soon they reached their house. Getting out she helped her upstairs to her bedroom and laid her down onto it and sighed just as the girl passed out. She swallowed, she knew she was in trouble but she gasped. He'd tell her parents! She hurried as best as she could out of her room and down the hall, tripping down the stairs a bit before she reached the living room.

"Mr.Dimare.. pleashh.." She slurred a bit and swallowed looking up to him with her dark sea green eyes which were bloodshot. "Please don' tell my parents." She whimpered and held her hands together tightly in the 'begging' form and she swallowed. Her dark red hair quite messy, her clothes messed up as well from too much dancing and drinking, wearing a white tank top, short black skirt and black boots. "P-please. I'm.. I'm beggin' you.." She said and swallowed. She wasn't as nearly drunk as Jessica but she was still quite wasted.

James looked down at the girl, his glare not losing any of its punch even as she begged. "You think you can just get off without being punished? You and Jessica could have gotten into alot more trouble the way you two were going on. You're not even old enough to drink yet and look at you!"

And he was looking at her. She was young all right, and even though she was drunk she still had that sexy look that only young girls could carry. It had a long time since he had gotten any, especially after his wife had died. And now this little opportunity was presenting itself.

"Let's sit down Addison," he told her. His voice was strong, clearly signifying she didn't have a choice in the matter. Leading her to the couch he motioned for her to take a seat. James was a tall guy, about 6 feet and with broad shoulders so his presence really filled the room. Sitting down next to his hand brushed against her thigh, not far enough that it could be looked at as more than an accident but he knew she would notice. "You got my daughter, your friend, in a whole mess of trouble tonight. What do you plan to do to make up for it?"

"I know.." She whispered and looked down as she was being scorned and she sat down, looking back up to him and she moved a bit as she felt his hand on her leg and not just any place. Upon her thigh, her hand moved down a bit as she did notice. Sure it could have been an accident but she wasn't happy with it as she pushed his hand down and then she heard his question and her heart sunk.

"Please.." She said, her hands moving to grasp his arm and she looked up to him. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I know, it was a horrible thing to do. But I.. I just wasn't thinking. Like I often don't. Oh please. I.. I'll do anything for you. I swear!" She gasped out, which was the one thing she shouldn't have said. "Anything.. anything you need or want me to do." She nodded her head and she swallowed, "Just.. don't tell them." She whispered as tears slowly presented themselves upon her face and she sobbed softly at the table as they slid down her face slowly.

"Anything?" James repeated her offer, still glaring at her by smirking on the inside. She had set herself up for this now. Hell, the way she had acted she was probably looking for a good fuck.

His hand slid back up her thigh, cupping her skin in a way that said that it was no accident. "This is a very serious offense you pulled tonight Addison," he told her. His hand slid upward every so slowly, feeling every goosebump on her skin as if moved underneath her skirt. "Something like this could ruin your chances for college, keep you from getting a good job." Maybe he was exaggerating a bit, but he wanted her to be scared. "So how far exactly are you willing to go to keep this between us?" He asked her, staring her strait in the eye as he touched the tip of her panties.

She heard him repeat her answer and suddenly.. it didn't sound so good. She swallowed, "Y-yes.." She stammered and looked up to him as her heart pounded in her chest and she breathed in sharply as his hand moved back up her thigh. "Please." She said, this time not in begging him to not tell them but to stop his hand. Her bottom lip quivered as it stopped under her skirt against her panties and her face was now soaked with a tears that escaped from her eyes and she looked up to him.

"To.. to do whatever.. you want." She said and wiped her eyes and nose slightly before she looked back up to him and she shook her head slowly. She knew she screwed herself over by saying that earlier and she was scared now, horrified by what could happen now.

As she spoke he moved his hand under her panties, his other hand grabbing her wrist so she couldn't push him away. "You ever been with a man before Addison?" His digits found her pussy ripe for the taking, sliding over her nether lips as he stared into her eyes with a look of pure lust. "I bet you were looking for some guy to show you a good time tonight huh? Bet you're popular with all the boys..."

He suddenly pushed one of her fingers inside of her, enjoying the feeling of her warm body as his free hand held her down there on the couch.

She continued to watch him but when his hand pushed into her panties, she gasped and she jerked back. Her hands flinging up to push him back but she cried out as her wrists were grabbed and she grunted out as he pushed her back onto the couch. Though she gave a slight cry out as she felt his finger penetrate her and she swallowed. "N-no.." She stammered, she hadn't been with a man. She'd been with boys but she wasn't ready for this.

"Please.. not this." She said and looked up to him, she knew she said anything but she didn't think this would be in.. that. She pulled her arms and squirmed as she pulled her legs back to try and knee him off of her.

"Shut it, you little slut," he pushed another finger inside of her, feeling her walls tighten against the intrusion. He wasn't about to take no for an answer, not after what she had put him through. Pulling out of her roughly he grabbed her panties and pulled them down, trying to yank them down her legs as she started to struggle. He was getting excited now and after he had them to her knees he cupped her pussy again, squeezing it and letting out a chuckle.

"I'm going to fuck you, you hear me Addison?" He smirked as started pulling her down to the couch. "You shut up now and take it like a big girl and no one as to know about tonight."

Addison managed to gasp out as the cool air pierced her nether skin and she cried out as his hands cupped her pussy. Her legs moved again though she felt her back hit the couch fully as she saw him above her. Then she heard the words, her eyes wide in horror and she swallowed. She was still partially drunk or more so wasted and she wasn't even strong enough to push him off of her. Tears streamed down her face, wanting to scream for help but she knew Jessica was too drunk and passed out to even wake up.

"W-when.. I said anything. I didn't mean this! Anything else!" She squealed out as she felt his hand grasp and squeeze her pussy once more.

He pulled back from her pussy, slapping her across the face sending her sharply to the side. "Shut up!" He growls at her. "What exactly did you expect, 'anything?" He grabs her chin and forces her tear-stained face to look up at him. "You girls are all the same, never thinking of the consequences."

Now he was really getting into it, his breathing growing heavy as he reached for her white tank top. He pushed it upward, sliding it over her breasts so he could enjoy more of her unwilling body.

She cried out, her face to the side as her hair was sprawled out along her skin. Her cheek red from his sudden hard contact of his hand and she looked up to him, her eyes narrowed though her shirt was pushed up. Revealing her white laced push-up bra and her breathing grew heavy as well.

"Just wait.. til I get home and tell my parents. You'll be so sorry." She growled, she knew when she told her parents they'd get right on it to call the police. He would be sorry, sorry he was in jail for what he did. Though once more, the thought of him doing anything to keep her shut up from telling didn't cross her mind as all she cared about was getting out of this situation.

James was reaching for her breasts when she made her threat, her attempt to salvage the situation and save herself from his lustful advances. He slowly looked up at her, eyes dark and serious as he stared at her.

SLAP! Another smack to her face on the other cheek. "You think you scare me? You think you have any choice in this matter?" He held her up by the hair and growled right back at her "You tell anyone about this and it won't be me you're dealing with. I know some buddies of mine would love a piece of fresh meat like you. I go to jail and one night you find yourself pulled over by a group of men, and I can tell you they'll all want a piece.

That wasn't true, he didn't know any men like that. In fact he was surprised at his own ruthlessness at the moment, but she had no way of knowing that and he was a very good liar.

She smirked at her threat happy at it until his hand came in contact with her face again. Sending it flying to the other side and she gasped as his handprint was left on her cheek. Though she cried out, her head tilted back as he grasped her hair and lifted her up. Her hands squirming in his other grasp as he held them down to stop her from pushing him away still. Though hearing that, she lost her breath and her eyes grew wide.

She didn't even know he had friends like that and she squirmed, "No.. please." She said, whimpering softly underneath him. But if he continued to be rough with her like this, he was bound to leave bruises upon her body. And she would show them to her parents, either way. She knew if she did, she'd stay in her house and not leave. And if she did, she'd be with family. Though the thought of those men.. scared her. Even if it wasn't true, which she didn't know. .

He grabbed her breast, pushing up her bra and roughly squeezing it. "But we don't have to make this rough for you." He told her, an idea forming in his head. "You said you'd do anything after all...

Pulling her off the couch he dropped her to the floor on her knees, standing in front of of her with an evil grin on his face. "You ever suck a man off girl?" He asked, all sense of right or wrong gone at this point. "I'll make you a deal. You take my cock out right here, right now and suck me off like a good little bitch and I won't fuck that pussy of your tonight."

She grunted as her knees and hands met the floor roughly and she looked up to him slowly. She was almost quite pleased at the offer of him not fucking her, though she had a feeling he had something up his sleeve. Something in her gut turned and told her there was something wrong, that he'd still fuck her but she pushed it to the side. He wouldn't.. he just said he wouldn't.

Sitting up onto her knees her hands went to work almost immediately as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants pushing them down. She was still digusted at the thought of sucking him off, but if it would stop him. She pulled his boxers down and her eyes closed at the sight of him. He was huge.. to say the least. Her eyes opened up once more and her head tilted back to look to him. She sighed as her small nimble fingers took hold of his base and her lips pressed to his head before taking it into her mouth and running her tongue along his head and shaft slowly.

He groaned at just the touch of her fingers, the soft digits moving along his shaft as her lips came closer. As those warm, wet lips of hers wrapped around the tip of him he let out a breath he had been holding and nearly came right there. It had been to long and her mouth was...their wasn't a word to describe it. God, he should have done this sooner.

His hands ran through her red hair, egging her on and pushing her farther down his hard cock. "You've done this before, haven't you bitch?" He hissed out at her.

She had done it before and if she did it well enough maybe he really wouldn't do anything. Though his had in her hair and pushing her further onto his cock. Her eyes closed tightly as she felt his head slowly inching deeper into her mouth and she was worried as it grew closer to the back of her throat. Her hands moved to grasp his hips as she felt her lips slowly becoming closer to his base and her tongue quickly ran along his shaft and head moved before she pulled back and then pushed forward.

Letting his cock enter her mouth and pull out as her teeth lightly raked against his sensitve skin and she pulled her teeth away and she pulled back, swallowing her saliva before she pulled him back into her mouth once more as far as he could go without him entering her throat.

God, was she really as old as his daughter? This bitch sucked him off like a pro. He shuddered as her teeth gently moved over his skin, the thrill of it sending shivers up his spin. Here he was, standing over a young girl and forcing her to give him a blowjob. Life was good.

He wasn't going to let this chance just slip by without using it to the fullest. Tightening his hold on her hair he suddenly slammed her forward, forcing his cock into her mouth as far as possible. He hissed in pleasure as he felt her unwilling throat contract around him at the assault and her hands tighten around his hips.

If she kept doing good, maybe he'd stop and let her go though then she gasped and cried out but it was muffled just as he forced her head further onto him. And not just an inch, the entire way. She gagged out wildly as his cock forced past her gag reflex and deep into her throat. She choked, her head squirming as he held her head tightly against him as her nose was pressing into his stomach and her hands grasped at his hips tightly. Though not being able to breath since his cock was down her throat was slowly getting to her and her eyelids closed halfway and she continued to gag on him, her nails digging into his flesh as her tongue moved against his shaft as her face got red slowly.

Oh yeah, here we go...here we go! ran through James mind as he looked down at the gagging girl underneath him. He could feel her trying totake all of him, her throat stretched open as he held her there. He wanted more though, more and more and more...

Pulling back he let her have just enough time to breath before slamming back inside. He was truly face fucking her now, letting her now her place in his house. All thoughts of anger over what Addison had done with his daughter were gone, now all he wanted was to take atvantage of the hot piece of meat in front of him.

Though soon he pulled back and she coughed out as she breathed in deeply a few times, catching her breath and she swallowed just moments before he slammed back in. She whimpered, her hands still grabbing onto his hips. Her nails digging into his flesh as her eyes watered, tears streaming down her face as she continued to gag on him. Moving her head to try and pull him out but only caused his head to slam into the back of her throat and cause her to only gag more.

With each and every gag on him. her throat tightened harder around his shaft. Squeezing it and his head deep within her mouth as he was now face fucking her feeling his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat.

He was like a madman, insatiable, uncaring of his actions as he pounded into her. His balls slapped against her chin and he could feel them tighten as he was getting closer to his release. All this pent up energy, all of it was about to be released soon. He knew he would hold out much longer. She had alot of energy in her, this girl. He could feel it as she scratched his hip.

With one last forceful shove he climaxed, shooting his hot, sticky seed down her throat. He held her there, making sure she got every last drop of it, refusing to release her until she had cleaned him up entirely.

And scratched his hip she did, not just leaving red lines she scratched him and good. Causing a bit of blood to seep through the skin. Not able to drip out but show enough as some of his skin had been scratched off. Though she felt his shaft growing and her eyelids closed halfway as her eyes rolled back into her head. Gagging with each swift stroke he gave into her throat though soon she felt his hot, stick seed shooting deep into her throat.

Swallowing it as best as she could so she didn't completely gag on it, her fingertips pressed into his skin more as her back grew weak. She grew weak on her knees, mostly from the lack of air as he pounded away deep into her throat. But once he was done and had pulled back she took in one of the deepest breaths she had before, before she began to cough out, falling to the floor.

As she fell to the floor so did he, backing up to sit down on the couch and letting out the most satisfied sigh he ever had. He was still getting off is post-orgasmic high as he watched her coughing on the floor, smirking to himself.

His hand moved over his hip, showing the blood she had drawn from him. At this point the pain was nothing, just something that added to the excitement. "You got some claws on you girl," he chuckled. "So, was that as good for you as it was for me?"

Back
Top Bottom