Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"No i was just wondering why your so happy today. Forget it though love lets just be happy together. " He smiled leaning in and kissing her softly before wrapping his arms around her holding her tight.

He smiled kissing her softly just enjoying holding her in his arms. "You ... know... i ... love .. you ... right." He said on breaths as he continued to kiss her softly holding the kiss as long as she would allow.

He smiled and kissed her again and again just delighted to be doing so. He slowly rolled her onto her back and looked into her eyes smirking. "Are how many kids do you want when we finally get married? "

"I think your only saying that so that we can have sex constantly." He chuckled kissing her again grinding his hips into hers lightly letting a soft groan escape.

"Can you blame me for enjoying making having sex with the woman i love so dearly?" He smiled continuing to kiss her passionately as he ground into her. She was right he was trying to turn her on he love so dearly making love to her.

Elise graoned into the kiss softly. She continued to kiss him before she pulled away and said "Well its working" she said chuckling.

"Good i would hope that i could still turn on the woman i love. " Smiling his hands moving to her breasts massaging them lightly as he leaned in to kiss and nibble on her neck.

Elise smiled and chuckled as he kissed her neck. She smiled and said "What about me, can i turn you on?" she asked him, her hands running down his chest.

"Oh i don't know i think you can. Why don't you check and see. " He smiled his hands moving to her stomach slipping down and into her pants. Sliding under her panties his hand cupped her pussy feeling the warmth and moisture he smiled and curled a finger into her rubbing her deeply.

Elise smiled and she moved her hand down into his boxers. She could feel his semi hard shaft in her hand and she gently stroke it with her finger, letting out a groan when he began to rub her pussy with a finger.

He smiled and groaned softly his other hand undid her pants slowly wanting to make love to her so badly. He smiled looking down at her as he began pushing her pants and panties down slowly as he fingered her. He was quickly hardening in her hand and he longed to make love to her.

Elise looked down at him as he pulled her pants and panties off her slowly. She helped him by moving her body up a little. She groaned as he fingered her and she continued to stroke his cock with her hand. "I think the answer to my question is yes" she said smiling

"I don't know could just be all excited to get touched. " He smiled moving his hand from her and leaning in to kiss her gently letting a soft groan fill their kiss. He arched his hips down so his tip would touch her folds he would let her guide him into her.

Elise smiled a little and said "You know you can't lie to me" she said grinning at him. She slowly helped him inside of her with her hand, groaning as he slipped inside her.

He groaned as he entered her leaning in to kiss her passionately as he moved into her slowly. He began rocking into her slowly as he kissed her passionately his fingers lacing with hers on both hands slowly moving them above her head.

Elise moaned into the kiss and he slowly began to move inside of her. Her fingers gripped his hands and she pressed up against him, her breasts rubbing up against his chest.

Back
Top Bottom