Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"I couldn't let the bastards get another one. Besides... If you had not saved my life you would have had plenty. " He spoke softly blowing off what he had done not wanting to reveal how much he cared to her just yet. "Tomorrow i am going to talk to a have a meeting ... I want to raid the aid station a few miles north we need medical supplies. " He spoke softly looking into her eyes blushing a bit hopping she would not realized he was lying about his reasons for giving blood.

Elise looked at him and nodded. "Alright...we will talk about it" she said softly. She looked at annabelle and her stomach grumbled. Annabelle perked up and said "I'll get you both some food" she said rushing out of the room.

"I think from now on we need to ... rethink the knock out tactic. We can not afford to lose anyone like we almost lost you." He slipped his hand into her's taking a deep breath. "I am sorry I should have noticed him going for his gun and stopped him. I failed you i am really sorry. "

"Annabelle saved your life... I just sat there and watched. "He winked at her quoting the what she had said when he said the very same thing early. "You get healthy we cant have our leader laying around sleeping all day. " He chuckled softly his eyes finding hers as he sighed happily.

Elise chuckled a little when he said that. Annabelle returned with a tray full of food for them both. "Come on, eat up" she told them.

Stephen smiled taking a deep breath and turning looking at her making sure she would be able to eat alone before ever even picking up his fork. He smiled at her from time to time his heart soaring knowing she was okay.

Annabelle cut up her food for her and Elise thanked her before she picked up her fork and began to eat with a smile.

Stephen ate quickly finishing his meal before looking at the pair of ladies he smiled. "I am going to take my plate and go clean up and change i will be back shortly. "

Annabelle looked at him and said "Alright". Elise smiled and she kept eating the food, leaving the plate empty.

Stephen went and showed and changed into some fresh cloths taking nearly 20 minuets to return. He sighed having sent Eliza into her room to get her some fresh cloths, having had her put them inside a blanket to spare her the embarrassment of him seeing her unmentionables. He walked back into the room smiling handing her Annabelle the bundle before turning and leaving the room. "Just let me know when its okay to come in again. "He said as he left and went to set around the corner relaxing taking several deep breaths.

Annabelle helped Elise change into the fresh set of clothes. It was pain full having to get up but they managed.In this time Annabelle also changed the bandages around her midsection. Once she was back in bed , annabelle called him back in.

He smiled looking at her winking playfully."Look at you you look fine! Your coming with me we are going to go raid that aid station together tonight. "He chuckled glancing at Annabelle to watch her reaction.

Annabelle looked at him and said "Are you crazy, shes not going anywhere!" he said frowning her crossing her arms. Elise smiled and chuckled a little, only to groan afterwards as it hurt.

"How bad does it hurt we have a shot of morphine if you want it. I saved it for you when i gave her all my medical supplies. " He smiled walking over setting down next to her waist putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Then quit moving or i will go get some rope and tie you down." He chuckled patting her cheek looking at her pushing the hair back out of her face. "You know... you had to go and get your self shot just after i get comfortable in my new room!"

Elise smiled and said "I'm sorry for having to keep you down here then" she said smiling. she looked at him and said "You don't have to stay" she said softly.

"You were nice enough to do it for me. Besides i like the company down here. I get a bit lonely up there some times. " He smiled looking into her eyes before glancing up at Annabelle wondering how much of what he had said and done while she was out had been told to her.

Elise smiled and said "i see then". Annabelle looked at the two. She then sighed a little to her self and said "Stephen, she needs to rest, don't you have a meeting to organize?" she asked.

Stephen glared at Annabelle giving her a look that could kill for pulling him away from her. "I will see you tonight hopefully before you go to sleep. " He stood and left going to the study area calling in a a couple of the men to talk about how to attack the aid station.

((LOL XD))

Annabelle left the room with stephen, telling her to try to sleep as she exited the door.

Stephen began plotting out firing lanes for people and getting together how many teams they would need. He had more plans then just stealing from them he wanted to cripple there cars so they could get away.

Elise sighed to her self a little. She was tired, annabelle had a point. She closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep again.

Soon Stephen had a plan he would hold the meeting tomorrow knowing that it would be a challenge and he was still torn about how big a group to take. Once he was done he packed up the plans leaving them in the desk and the heading back to Elise's room to lay down for the night. Slipping quietly into the room laying on the cot next to her.

Back
Top Bottom