Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Annabelle looked at him and said "Alright, you can stay" she told him. With the help of others, annabelle moved her to a clean bed and put her in some clean clothes. Other members of the group were already unloading the trucks and soon they were dumped in the river.

Stephen took a deep breath looking at her he laid down on the floor next to her sighing softly. He reached up slowly slipping his hand into her's closing his eyes relaxing. "You better wake up or I am going to kick your ass you hear me. If you die on me ill kick your butt. " He smiled tearing up a bit he should have saw the man drawing this gun and shot him but he was not looking. Guilt had begun to set in and he began blaming himself for her getting shot.

The next morning Annabelle came down. She brought him breakfast. "here, eat up" she said to him.

She then checked Elise. She checked her pulse and said "She's sleeping...she will be out for awhile, her body needs to rest and heal".

"Will she need more blood today?"He spoke softly looking down at his food eating slowly his body was hungry but he just did not have the heart. He was still blaming himself for not shooting him. "You can tap me again if she does. "

Annabele looked at him and said "She will need a little more, but you need to eat first, you body will need it to produce more blood" she told him.

A vacuum cleaner could not have taken in that food faster, he ate as fast as he cook looking up at Annabelle looking at her. "Okay! I ate now lets get some more blood into her!" He said nervously just wanting her to get better.

Annabele watched as he ate. She could not help but sigh and smile before she said "Sit in the chair" she told him. She then hooked the two of them together again. She looked at him and said "You may feel lethargic these next few days" she told him.

"I can handle lethargic as long as she gets better!" He took a deep breath feeling the blood poor into the tube between her taking a deep breath. "Anabelle is she going to be okay, did anything important get hit?"

Annabele shook her head and said "She'll be fine...she is very lucky he only shot her with a pistol...it could have been a lot worse" she said softly. She moved over and moved some of Elise's hair out of her face. She looked at him and said "You car alot about her ...don't you" she said softly.

He smiled reaching over running his fingers threw her hair pushing the lose strands out of her face. "I am her wing man. " He smiled knowing Annabelle would not understand taking a deep breath."Is she in pain?" He said softly remembering the shot of morphine in his locker up stairs.

Annabelle shook her head and said "no, she wont be, not while she sleeps" she said smiling. She looked at him and said "I'll be back, I'm going to get something to eat myself" she told him. She left and fie minutes later she returned and said to him "How do you feel, do you want to stop?" she asked him.

Stephen smiled once she said she was not in pain and when she left the room he turned facing her. "Not the way i wanted us to get closer but i will take it as long as you get better. " He said softly leaning in kissing her forehead softly. When Annabelle came back in he was a bit light headed but he was not going to say he wanted to stop just as long as he was not on the verge of blacking out. "No ... I am fine I can keep going as long as she needs it. " He spoke softly taking a deep breath.

Annabelle nodded and said alright. She looked at him and said "please don't push your self to hard" she said. "I don't need you passing out to"

"I want you to go into my foot locker."He said softly taking the key out handing it to her. "And grab my med kit. There is a small bottle of plasma some other meds please take it, all of it its yours. All i ask is she gets the morphine if she wants it when she wakes up and you bring down my pillow this cot is not comfortable. When you get back... i will be ready to take this thing out." He said softly closing his eyes trying to fight the fogginess that was filling his head.

Annabelle looked at him and said "Alright". She did as he asked, coming back down in about three minutes. "Allright, here" she said handing his pillow out to him.

He took it and laid down reaching over taking Elise's hand looking over at her taking a deep breath. "When i get better from all this blood loss... I am going to arrange a raid to get you more blood and medical supplies. "

Annabelle moved over to him and took out the drip in his arm and hers, putting a bandage over the cut. She looked at him and said "get some rest now hmm?

"I... Yea... Please let me know if you need me. "He spoke softly closing his eyes letting sleep take him his hand still latched on her's he wanted to be the first one who knew she was awake.

Annabelle left them and continued her day. Elise did not wake till the next morning. She stirred slightly and groaned as the sunlight invaded her eyes. She tried sitting up but that was painful and she gasped and layed back down.

Stephen slept most of the day away waking for a few hours before going back to sleep the lack of blood killing his will to stay awake. When he felt her move his eyes opened wide taking a deep breath he smiled. "Welcome back to the land of the living. "He smiled speaking softly looking over at her giving her hand a squeeze.

Elise groaned and coughed a little, her throat dry and said "thanks...". She looked at him and said "what happened?"

"The guard you hit did not get knocked out... He shot you twice. Don't worry your going to be okay everyone else is fine we still got their stuff. " He spoke softly not thinking this last raid was at all worth it.

Stephen stood up a bit to quickly and staggered badly putting his hand on the wall in a way that she could see the bandage on his arm. He settled himself and moved to go get water and tell Annabell she was awake. He got back just before Annabelle setting down helping her drink lifting her back and neck a bit.

Annabelle walked over and said "oh finally, Im so relieved" she said softly. Elise looked at him and said "what happened to his arm". Annabelle looked at her and said "he had to give you his blood". Elise looked at him and said 'You gave me blood.."

Back
Top Bottom