Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"I was thinking over by the window. Where you found me when you came in."He smiled dragging his things over setting his foot locker under the window kicking the chair out of the way so he could lay his bed down using the wall as a head board.

"Alright" she said. She dragged over the piece she was holding and set it down infront of the window and said "Alright, anything else?" she asked him.

"Oh there is so much else i could ask for. "He smiled taking her hand kissing the back of it lightly smiling. "Thank you for your help that will be all i ask of you tonight. " He smiled pulling out the linens for the bed and made the bed a bit thicker then it was made before.

Elise blushed lightly at his statement and when he kissed her hand. She nodded and said "Alright, goodnight then" she said turning and walking out of the door.

Stephen literally fell back into the bed with a soft groan he was having difficult being even remotely professional with her. He smiled thinking about it before he crawled into bed and went to sleep with a happy groan. He loved being able to have extra privacy.

Elise walked down the stairs and down the hall to her own room. She changed into her bed clothes before climbing into bed. She smiled to her self and slept peacefully.

Stephen slept soundly much less crowded now and the slight breeze filled the room from the open door he enjoyed it. It made him feel more at home his mind allowing him to take Elise for the flight he promised her even if it was only in his dream.

Elise woke up the next morning and got dressed. Heading down for breakfast she smiled and helped Eliza get the food on the table before sitting down.

Stephen came down for breakfast smiling as he walked into the room. "Smells wonderful as always Eliza. "He smiled patting her shoulder giving it a light squeeze before taking his usual set next to Elise. "How did you sleep last night Elise?"

((I think you used the wrong name Namir...))

Elise smiled at him and said "I slept fine" she told him smiling. "You, do you feel any better today?"

(yea.... 10 am chain posting hurts brain! fixed though. )

"Yes i feel great I think i am going to spend the day getting my new room ready. " He smiled looking at her smiling as he continued to to eat glancing at her regularly. He was beginning to have trouble masking his feelings for her it could cause issues.

((lol aww))

Elise smiled and said "Oh good then" and continued to eat her breakfast. She smiled at him occasionally before she stood up and took her plate back to the kitchen.

Stephen finished not long after her and took his plate into the kitchen before heading back up to his room. He set his rifle next to the window and a foot locker to one side so he could look out. Once he was done with that he finished making the bed and getting it ready making sure it was warm.

((when do we wanna have the next raid?))

Elise smiled to her self and sat down in the living room and chatted to a few of the other members here.

(When ever you want. Your the leader! :p)

Stephen finally finished setting up the room before he moved over back down stairs. He leaned against the wall looking into the living room smiling looking at her. He smiled and watched as the group spoke in french he understood some of it now but not nearly enough. Sooner or later he wanted to be able to speak it well.

((do wanna have a skip till then?))

Elise smiled as the group spoke to each other. She saw Stephen in the door was and she gestured for him to come in.

He shook his head smiling looking at her taking a deep breath mouth slowly so she could read his lips. "I am fine here." He smiled just relaxing leaning against the wall.

(Your call I am okay with time skips. )

She smiled a little at him and continued to chat. A month would pass and the time for another raid would come. They as always prepared during the day. Setting out at night thought the sewers, Elise would push up the pot whole at their appropriate destination and look about. Once it was clear she signaled for the rest.

They used the same sort of plan as before, however this time it did not go over so smoothly. Once of the soldiers they thought was out cold was still moving. He pulled out a pistol and took two shots at Elise, both of them hitting and landing in her mid section. She cried out and fell to the floor, the wounds beginging to bleed.

Annabelle ran over and shot the perpetrator in the head, killing him before running to Elise. She looked at the wounds and at Elise's paling face.

"Don't worry...you will be okay".

She pulled out some bandages and wrapped it around the wounds, trying to apply pressure. "Someone help me carry her, we need to move now, this place will be crawling with Germans!" she yelled out.

Stephens rifle burst to life as the Germans began coming out to check on the noise. He was near the back of the truck yelling."Get her in her now!" Adrien and Beau ran over scooping Elise up and putting her into the back of the truck as the first truck pulled away. Stephens rifle was steaming in the cold air having already fired nearly 30 rounds trying to keep the Germans back. He instantly fell in love with his rifle as the french shooters that where helping him had only gotten off ten rounds each. They piled into the back of the truck and Stephen emptied the last 15 shots he had with him into the tires of every vehicle he could see. "I bought us some time. Lets get some where we can drop her off before we have to ditch the trucks. " He turned setting down his rifle moving to Elise's side."Your going to be okay if i can live threw a plain crash you can live threw this. "

Elise felt her self being scooped by two people. She was put into the back of the truck and they began to drive away. She saw Stephen move over to her and tell her she was going to be okay. Even while she was loosing blood by the gallon he was still optimistic. She gave him a light smile she groaned a little in pain. Annabelle was trying to apply pressure to the wounds. The trucks sped away back to the house and they quickly took her into the surgery. She was put onto a table. Annabelle told Adrien to go get Blood type B while she cut open Elise's shirt. This wasn't a time for modesty.

Adrien came back looking worried.

"Why didn't you bring the blood!" she cried out.

He said quietly "There's none left, we used the last on him" he said point to Stephen.

Stephen followed them inside never letting go of her hand once they were in surgery he smiled leaning down trying to keep her mind off the pain. "Not the way i intended to see you topless. " Said in a whisper his eyes getting wide when she said they had no more blood. "What are you waiting for ! " He said ripping his shirt off quickly holding out his arm."She can have all she needs! " His eyes wide in fear of losing her.

Annabelle nodded and quickly put a drip into her vein and connected it to his arm. Soon his blood began to pump into her. Elise looked at him and her vision began to get hazy before her eyes closed. Annabelle frowned and checked her pulse. She was sill alive. She quickly got to work in taking out the bullets. Luckily, they had not hit anything terribly important. She closed up the wounds and cleaned her. She was worried now. He couldn't keep giving her blood other wise he would be in danger too. Putting a bandage around the wound he looked at him and said "Stephen...you've given her enough"

"Have i given her all she needs?" He spoke looking at her as he moved to sit down he had given blood before and it did not feel like he had given much more. "Give her as much as i can with out dieing i don't care if we both have to spend the night here because we are half full of blood. " He groaned looking at her wanting her to be better.

Annabelle frowned. "Don't be stupid. You have given her enough or today. As she heals her body will produce more blood. You can give her more tomorrow, go and rest" she said moving to take the drip out.

"Can i stay with her? " He said looking at Elise concerned before covering himself by putting a weak look on his face. "I am a bit dizzy and don't want to fall off the ladder. " He spoke softly hoping she would buy his ruse.

Back
Top Bottom